Pages:
Author

Topic: How to be contented on what you have? - page 17. (Read 9331 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 09:14:21 PM
You need to practice abstaining from something. You need to set up your mind on what you need to buy and what is not. Some people are not contented on what they have because they have the money to spare.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 12:43:03 PM
It is a philosophycal attitude, either you have it or you don't. If you don't you can still try to achieve it.
Activity: 182
December 18, 2017, 12:12:16 PM
As for the question of how to be contented with what you?.. lies another question..why are you not contented with what you have?...the answer to these question determine our true self, our attitude and values in life..
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
December 18, 2017, 11:23:03 AM
Wanting things you don't have doesn't mean you are not being contented, it only means you are wanting to have progress in your life. Being not contented for me means that wanting more of the things you already have. Things you don't have that you want to have can be considered as rewards and goals for you to achieve more in your life. Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 11:07:39 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
You are talking about progress. As for me, wanting to have more is not bad. You are developing. In order to buy a new thing you need to make money.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 18, 2017, 10:23:08 AM
As I observed myself it looks like I never stop on planning to buy new things that I dont have yet.
Just stop focusing on the things that you don't have instead focus on the things that you love. I believe as long as you love the things that you are doing you will be happy and contented. And it will help you grow to be a person and succeed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 08:13:25 AM
I think that it is important to feel the process and observe your feelings and emotions, and not just strive for the goal without noticing anything around...then you can notice that there is much good in our life and we will be grateful
Activity: 44
December 14, 2017, 04:28:26 AM
I don't think we need to be content to have what we have. Why? We need to strive for better things. Constant improvement is the key to being content. If you stop you'll be miserable
Activity: 38
December 14, 2017, 04:20:31 AM
To be contented what you have and give thanks to the lord what he gave to you.
Activity: 317
December 14, 2017, 04:00:30 AM
It's not actually easy to be contented because you will always see something better around. But It requires  self discipline to be consciously contended and also looking at those you are better of and not those that are above you
Activity: 350
December 14, 2017, 02:49:07 AM
You should be grateful for what you own because many people want it but still do not . Think about the people who do not have what you got .
That will help you limit the buying of unnecessary things
Activity: 78
December 13, 2017, 11:23:19 PM
There are many people who don't have enough somethings to use, they don't have money to buy food to live day by day ,
they don't have money to buy new clothes . You should look at them to be contented on what you have
Activity: 140
December 13, 2017, 10:30:57 PM
How to be contented on what you have? Simple, stop looking for what you don't have.
Activity: 420
December 13, 2017, 08:20:43 PM
I think you need to be contented on what you have don't waste your money to that things if is not so important. Save your money for your future the important things is you have money once you need it in emergency situation.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 13, 2017, 07:07:34 PM
Learned to appreciate what you have in life and learn to enjoy little or simple things that you have.SHow everyone that you are happy for what you have and what you are..AlWays count your blessings that comes to your life qnd be thankful for having it.And most important accept what things you dont have because once you are aware for what you already have then its very easy for you to be contented.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
December 10, 2017, 11:35:26 PM
The problem with contentment of an individual if he/she does not have the means (financially) to satisfy his wants and needs. They become envious of what others have. But if you have all the means and the resources in this world, then why be contented in things you already have, satisfy your wants.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 10, 2017, 07:46:38 PM
get a family and raise them
Activity: 146
December 10, 2017, 07:44:13 PM
All people have unlimited wants, but it's better to buy what you not what you only want. How to be contented?, appreciate things you have, and you must work hard to get what you want, not just saying to your parent what you want them to buy for you and in a blink of an eye it's there for you. Just compare things that you have and the other people that is suffering doesn't even had a chance to even just what you have.
Activity: 238
December 10, 2017, 06:55:22 AM
Being content is a skill that we can develop though not everyone has the power or ability to do it. In order to be content, you first have to appreciate the things that you already possess and not drool over the things that you don't have or can't even afford.
Activity: 168
December 10, 2017, 06:06:56 AM
be contented of what you jave in life,,do not jelous of what you see to others,if you like to achieve what they have work for it.
Pages:
Jump to: