Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with stress? - page 23. (Read 38158 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 10:28:32 AM
first you have to drink plenty of water and talk with you friend or bestfriend, then tell her or him your problems and what are the things that is making you stress and then i think you can deal with stress with that.
Activity: 55
January 10, 2018, 10:27:07 AM
Follow our 10 simple tips to help manage and reduce your stress levels.

1 Avoid Caffeine, Alcohol, and Nicotine. ...
2 Indulge in Physical Activity. ...
3 Get More Sleep. ...
4 Try Relaxation Techniques. ...
5 Talk to Someone. ...
6 Keep a Stress Diary. ...
7 Take Control. ...
8 Manage Your Time
Activity: 16
January 10, 2018, 10:01:53 AM
Hi guys im just wondering what are your ways to deal with stress, i can not seem to cope with stress.
Its not just school thats causing this problem for me but other events that occured in my life the past couple of months,
this month has been especially hard, i cant sleep due to the anxiety that i have this is m second night i havent slept.
What are some ways i can relieve this..
the easiest thing is to drink chamomile tea) and my way of fighting-I just go to bed. Always!Fall in love with the strange situation)
Activity: 41
January 10, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
Hi guys im just wondering what are your ways to deal with stress, i can not seem to cope with stress.
Its not just school thats causing this problem for me but other events that occured in my life the past couple of months,
this month has been especially hard, i cant sleep due to the anxiety that i have this is m second night i havent slept.

there are so many ways to get rid of stress between one with entertainment Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 09:50:58 AM
Gaming, hiking, Sex and gaming.
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 09:49:30 AM
1. Take care of yourself. Eat healthy, well-balanced meals. ...

2. Talk to others. Share your problems and how you are feeling and coping with a parent, friend, counselor, doctor, or pastor.

3. Avoid drugs and alcohol. Drugs and alcohol may seem to help with the stress. ...

4. Take a break.

5. Exercise on a regular basis

6. Get plenty of sleep

7. Give yourself a break if you feel stressed out

8. Talk to others. Share your problems and how you are feeling and coping with a parent, friend, counselor, doctor, or pastor.

9. Avoid drugs and alcohol. These may seem to help with the stress. But in the long run, they create additional problems and increase the stress you are already feeling.

10. Take a break. If news events are causing your stress, take a break from listening or watching the news.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 09:43:30 AM
Need to redirect your anxiety in a different direction.To study some,also helps sports,travel
Activity: 66
January 10, 2018, 05:51:03 AM
there are many ways to relieve stress, such as recreation for unsaturated thoughts, there is also a sport to momentarily forget the problem we are facing but usually I get rid of stress with long sleep .....
Activity: 11
January 10, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
Surround yourself with people who care about you, and have the same goals and ideas. Having a good conversation with people can lead to a healthy lifestyle at work
Activity: 50
January 10, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
1. dance it out
2. go for a walk
3. talk about it
4. breath
5. Go to bed earlier
6. focus on what you control
7. reminisce about good times
8. ask for a hug
9,. look for opportunities in life's challenges
10. smile
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
January 10, 2018, 01:08:54 AM
Well, my best way to deal with stress is taking a shower after having a bad time and sleeping because after a good rest i will feel good again and ready to do some works.
Activity: 34
January 10, 2018, 12:38:15 AM
Listen to the music and join the gym.
Activity: 87
January 09, 2018, 11:47:26 PM
By giving yourself messages as to how well you can cope rather than how horrible everything is going to be. And by reducing the number of events going on in your life to lessen your load.  Smiley
Activity: 9
January 09, 2018, 11:41:37 PM
To beat stress, you need to RELAX often. Have enough rest and sleep, exercise, and meditation are needed. Having support system would be great as well.
Activity: 9
January 09, 2018, 11:33:14 PM
Indulge in Physical Activity and Manage Your Time
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
January 09, 2018, 08:13:57 PM
listen to cool music
Activity: 12
January 09, 2018, 07:29:03 PM
smoke and listen to favorite music
Activity: 314
January 09, 2018, 07:27:07 PM
For me, the cause of that stress kind of really hard event that happened to you because you won't feel that way if it is a small thing. Maybe you should do a way to solve that problem or if it some heartbreak/accident, cannot undo/corrected, you move on with your life now. Take it and go on. If you want to divert your attention there are ways like playing online games/apps, go travel with friends and more.
Activity: 16
January 09, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
Exercise and diet can help a lot, won't solve everything but can definitely help
Activity: 168
January 09, 2018, 07:18:40 PM
Get more sleep. Avoid alcohol & nicotine.  Try talking to someone.
Pages:
Jump to: