Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with stress? - page 24. (Read 38158 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
January 07, 2018, 04:03:24 PM
music always helps
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 03:55:32 PM
Sex , music and get off crypto
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 03:43:20 PM
Hi guys im just wondering what are your ways to deal with stress, i can not seem to cope with stress.
Its not just school thats causing this problem for me but other events that occured in my life the past couple of months,
this month has been especially hard, i cant sleep due to the anxiety that i have this is m second night i havent slept.
What are some ways i can relieve this..
Do recreational activities. It makes you happy. Do it with your family or loved ones.
Activity: 42
January 07, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
Life can be stressful; sometimes you'll have to deal with ongoing stress positively. Stress can have a variety of causes such as family problems, job problems, financial difficulties, poor health, or even the death of someone close to you.
Activity: 46
January 07, 2018, 03:17:18 PM
There's a lot of things in this world that can cause for people to be stress but as always what you love to do or basically your favorite stuff can easily drive your stress out of bloom. Make your busy for other things like coping in a fail relationship/moving thing. Set your your mind free for a minute with a glass of coffee. That all I did every time stress coming on my way.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
January 07, 2018, 12:59:16 PM
Stress is a silent killer issue of nowadays. The young generation is suffering from the issue at a serious rate. I think stress reliever is really very important for each and every one.

Whenever I feel stress, I listen to music. Music helps me to get out of stress.
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
Eating sweets will relieved your stress. Like mine. I am used to eat sweets when at bad moods and encountering problems.
Activity: 4
January 07, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
i play with my son.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
January 07, 2018, 11:21:19 AM
Hi guys im just wondering what are your ways to deal with stress, i can not seem to cope with stress.
Its not just school thats causing this problem for me but other events that occured in my life the past couple of months,
this month has been especially hard, i cant sleep due to the anxiety that i have this is m second night i havent slept.
Do your hobbies or traveling if you have a lot of money.
Activity: 14
January 07, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
Play some music and chill,relax
Activity: 35
January 07, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
I don't recommend ignoring the cause by distraction, this is just a coping mechanism to not have to deal with the issue that is the very cause of your stress and anxiety. Deal with what it is that is the cause, when you find yourself in a place of chaos your only hope in successfully overcoming this is to show true heroism in facing the issue with complete honesty and acknowledging the truth, regardless of how it makes you feel, the answers are usually found in the places of the conscious mind you don't want to have to revisit. Instead of seeing your stress and anxiety as something negative that is out to attack you and blind you of the light, see it as a positive reaction/notification system from your unconscious to your conscious mind that is being produced for you to focus on the certain areas of your internal or external life you have been consciously ignoring. Its usually caused by the conscious desire to create suffering where suffering isn't necessary. You got this. I believe in you.

if you want to elaborate on your issue just fire me over a message, ill be happy to help in anyway I can.

Activity: 25
January 07, 2018, 10:05:02 AM
if you are experiencing stress try to get out for a moment just looking for the wind, find out about yourself what causes you can stress always think calm is the key to avoid stress.
Activity: 10
January 07, 2018, 09:31:54 AM
just play basketball or baseball. there's so may activity or sports that can ease your stress. just enjoy the sport .. then have sex Cheesy
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
January 07, 2018, 09:07:19 AM
First you have to calm yourself and then do something that would relax you,For me listening to music is the most effective way.
Activity: 66
January 07, 2018, 08:40:49 AM
if stressed at work or family. I recommend to travel. when travelling . I believe you will no longer be stressed out
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 04:19:29 PM
Sport activity? Just have one or two hour of any kind of sport to throw away thinking, pure muscle time.
Activity: 28
January 06, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
HOW TO HANDLE STRESS IS A HOLIDAY, THEN STRESS WILL BE LOST.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
January 06, 2018, 10:44:12 AM
Listen to the drive music, mean the music that makes your legs dance. Have some good vine, a company of beautiful and clever woman or funny and interesting friend. Or just watch a good film from the world classic collection.
Activity: 224
January 06, 2018, 10:29:24 AM
try to do with your hobby, and do fun things that can eliminate your stress.
Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
one need to plan daily activities properly in order not to mess up things. when daily activities are schedule properly, one may not end up doing a lot of activities to stress up the body. also one should Eat a well balance diet. A well balanced help the body to fight and cope with stress. start a day a with good breakfast, clear your mind and start your day and that will help you reduce and manage stress
Pages:
Jump to: