Pages:
Author

Topic: How to deal with stress? - page 3. (Read 38155 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
same here my husband is in abroad
Activity: 6
April 13, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
Taking something very acidic, even biting a sour lemon.
Activity: 224
April 13, 2018, 04:57:39 PM
One of the things that you can do to eliminate the stress from your life is to ask yourself:

“What can I learn from this experience? What is this experience trying to teach me?”
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
April 13, 2018, 04:07:29 PM
You have to get far away from the thing that is bothering you and go outside for a walk or jog that always helps me control my anger
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 03:43:00 PM
You have to get away from the thing that stressed you out. and make you have an outlet to relieve your stress like eating or watching movies.
Activity: 72
April 13, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
- Do exercise
- find someone to share
- Enjoy a nap
- To remove stress, always take a positive look
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 01:57:48 PM
The best way to deal with stress is not fall on it. When you are busy all the time you don't have any time to think about useless stuff.
Activity: 84
April 13, 2018, 01:41:10 PM
Swap caffeinated and alcoholic drinks for water, herbal teas, or diluted natural fruit juices and aim to keep yourself hydrated as this will enable your body to cope better with stress.Just talking to someone about how you feel can be helpful. talking to someone about how you feel can be helpful.Stress can be triggered by a problem that may on the surface seem impossible to solve. Learning how to find solutions to your problems will help you feel more in control thereby lowering your level of stress.
Activity: 85
April 13, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
Try to contemplate that the world is only temporary, do not be too ambitious with the world but also do not be too desperate with the world, rest assured what makes us feel loss is a temptation to make ourselves better
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
April 13, 2018, 10:42:31 AM
going for walk on a beach
Activity: 24
April 13, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
There are several ways to deal with stress, 1 You can worship and pray to God so that all problems can be solved, 2 You can travel to a crowded place like a park or a zoo. maybe it can cope with stress.
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
April 13, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
Everyone's life contains stress. It could be caused by a bad boss at work, annoying co-workers, a lack of money, your children, a cheating spouse or maybe a combination. Whatever the cause of your stress, living in a state of stress means that your body is in a constant state of fight or flight. Something that is good in a life or death situation but not on a constant basis.The effects of living in a state of stress are numerous and very unhealthy. The first thing that you need to do is to learn to relax, because when you're filled with anxiety it's almost impossible to even think clearly enough to solve your problems.

The following article on how to handle stress contains several hints and tips on removing stress from your life.

1. Use deep breathing:
First get into a comfortable position and close your eyes. Then breath in through your nostrils for five seconds and repeat the word "in" under your breath. Then breath out for five seconds and repeat the word "out" under your breath. Continue your deep breath for a few minutes while visualizing your self at the beach or in some other relaxing situation.
2. HypnosisUse self hypnosis:
A hypnosis tape can provide immediate relief for stress.
3. YogaLearn yoga:
Try and check out a yoga tape from you local library, most people find that it helps immensely. Yoga, walking or other types of exercise has been proven to relax the mind and body thus helping to relieve stress.
4. Spend time with friends:
Everyone needs someone to talk to, which is why spending time with family and friends can be so important.
Activity: 36
April 13, 2018, 08:59:59 AM
Just do yoga....
Activity: 49
April 12, 2018, 04:03:55 AM
how do we really deal with stress? Stress is what we usually feels when things are not going to the way like as we planned. although as of today, there are really no medications that cure stress permanently of curing it right away. but reading some articles on how to cope up with stress, I found an incredible way of solution. it is having or letting your family help you rise to the problems that makes struggle. but if you cannot relate and does not have a family, how about your friends? your true friends. that is the way on how to deal with stress.
Activity: 140
April 12, 2018, 03:54:42 AM
For me, the best way to deal with stress is to have a rest and then have a direct plan what to do the next days
Activity: 137
April 04, 2018, 01:43:53 AM
I suggest taking a break away from the city, and just eat something that you like  Grin
Activity: 59
April 04, 2018, 01:21:58 AM
I deal with stress by sleeping few hours.
Activity: 75
April 04, 2018, 01:21:24 AM
You don't have to deal with the stress. You just have to tell to stress that everything is is as right and as good as it should be, it doesn't matter how much deer tries but it will have to get slaughtered by tiger, and it doesn't matter how much tiger tries, it will have to work hard for his food unlike easy food of deer. Learn to accept what nature has made you Wink
Activity: 182
April 04, 2018, 12:53:55 AM
The way I cope with stress with a vacation to the mountains enjoys the beautiful scenery  Cool Cool
Activity: 123
April 04, 2018, 12:50:50 AM
It's easy enough, you do not really think about the problem you're having, because every problem there must be a way out, do not overload your mind, think good and positive, remove enough stress with how you solve the problem.
Pages:
Jump to: