Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 46. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
the best way is airdrops you will got free token from ICOs and you can do bounty campaigns ..after ICO end  you can sell at the market
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 09:27:42 AM
Well, it's hardly free, because you need to spend time. There are two ways, either by joining an airdrop program or bounty campaign.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 04:02:38 AM
There are so many things you can do. but on condition that you have to be diligent and work hard.
You can work on an easy bounty first. namely social media bounty.
second, you can follow airdrop.
third, you can mine with your smartphone or your laptop.
and the fourth you can ask for coins for your friends who have a lot of coins.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 04:00:57 AM
If you want to receive free tokens or coins, join the Airdrop and bounty. Every day there are hundreds of airdrops and bounty appearing, choosing one of them to join is extremely simple and fulfilling the task, you have the opportunity to receive free token
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 04:00:50 AM
There are many ways to get free tokens. You can join a number of very many gift programs now
Activity: 55
August 11, 2018, 03:59:47 AM
You can participate in the Bounty or Airdrops that you can find on the forum. This is a good opportunity to earn tokens without investing. After that, you can sell the tokens to the Etherium on one of the exchanges.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 03:56:45 AM
There are many ways to get coins for free, that is by mining coins, and following the Bounty campaign.
But my advice is better you choose Bounty campaign.
Bounty campaigns allow you to have lots of coins for free and to get them there are many opportunities available, so do a bounty campaign and fulfill all the requirements so you can get free coins.
Activity: 229
August 11, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
You can participate in airdrop.. airdrops is very simple task, then you will get some coins for free but i cant assure u that you can earn big..Signature campaigns are good because you will gained more but it depends your rank..
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
There are many ways you can get free altcoin and tokens:
  + Join the Airdrop program
  + Join Bounty projects
  + And some other ways depend on your ability!
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
Try to participate in various projects which are rewarded I think you understand me. They give good chances to start your work in crypto without large investments.
Activity: 62
August 09, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can earn airdrops for free but will expose your privacy.

You can avoid exposing your private information quite easily with most airdrops but yes it is something you must be sure to take note off before hand
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
I think the best way would be participating in airdrops and bounties of the new ICOs. But the problem is that this takes months before you get the tokens. This just needs you time and effort.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 08:20:45 AM
I would suggest Corl. It has an airdrop, that is actually what you are looking for.

CRL is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, CRL is based on a profit-sharing model.
investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

Also, Corl has a bounty program, so you can participate and earn some more.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 08:17:57 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

I suggest you join in signature campaigns. Im sure there are a lot out here in this community. that is one way to earn tokens coin free. After you earn tokens you can exchange it to coins and engage in day trading, that is also one way to gain profits faster but kinda risky, but if you want to be in safe mode just go with the latter. NEVER JOIN IN AIRDROPS!!! because they are a waste of time and scam at the same time.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
August 09, 2018, 08:15:20 AM
My advice for you is joining in some bounty just like social campaign which is facebook or twitter in this things the more you have friends the more the stakes that you can get,but most of all the big allocation ,this is signature campaign so for your sake make a research about it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 09, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
Bounty is the best way to earn free token, especially is signature campaign or translation campaign. And the other is airdrop, and airdrop for who is good at marketing
I agree, participating in Bounty campaign is the other way to earn token. Also you can participate in signature and translation campaign, just do the given task and you will get your reward after. While to get free coin the only way I know is participate in Airdrop but mostly is not worth it so dont waste your time to it because nowadays they are all have no value or scam Airdrop unlike in Bounty campaign its really worth it.
Activity: 17
August 09, 2018, 07:50:47 AM
Bounty is the best way to earn free token, especially is signature campaign or translation campaign. And the other is airdrop, and airdrop for who is good at marketing
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 07:47:28 AM
There are many ways to earn token & coins free. The best way is to participate bounty campaigns (signature ones) and airdrop campaigns.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
These methods have been described on the forum more than once . Bounty and Airdrop is a great opportunity for you
Activity: 392
August 09, 2018, 06:47:16 AM
I think many people first come here don't have anything and I am very sure if everyone joins the bounty to get money without having to make an investment
You can earn free tokens by participating in bounty campaigns, but you should choose a good project to make sure your tokens have value.
Pages:
Jump to: