Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 45. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 08:09:27 AM
This type of earnings on bounty ICO kriptovalyut - the easiest and does not require much time and effort. Everyone who wants to just click on the link in each of the projects listed in the list below, enter your email address (+ you can think of a password), specify your EtherEmail wallet MyEtherWallet, to which tokens will be transferred free of charge (if you do not have one, how to do this is described in the article: how to create an Ethereum wallet), and sometimes fill out additional data if required.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 14, 2018, 08:05:19 AM
I agree with these people, Joining and participating bounties and airdrops are the easiest way to earn tokens, You just need to put some hard works to earn them and lastly patience.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
August 14, 2018, 07:40:16 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

first of all you must work your account to rank up at least MEMBER rank on this forum before everything else so that you can join signature campaigns and earn morethan joining on social campaigns. or you can also apply on blogging campaign and translation campaign this two task also a good source of earning tokens.
Activity: 272
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
Free is relative is this context. You can only get tokens other than being an investor by participating in Bounty Campaigns and Airdrops, other than these, only if a friend could be magnanimous enough to dash you free coins. As a Bounty Hunter, you get the coins for free as you don't buy them, however, they are free as you are not buying in this context.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 07:29:48 AM
For me it is also very easy for us to get free coin, for us beginners can we join by way of Twitter and Facebook and with other media in a bounty.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 14, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
I know only by airdrop and following the bounty, because in my opinion only those two methods are easy and give us profit compared to other ways.
August 14, 2018, 07:16:18 AM
If you want to buy tokens without investing, then you should try the company's bounty ...
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 07:01:11 AM
Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.   

If you want to earn free coins, then scidex volunteer program
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scidex-join-our-team-as-a-volunteer-4893781
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
August 14, 2018, 06:50:38 AM
The surest and easiest way so it is a common part in the bounty program. You can participate in subscription campaigns if you have a good rank or in translation campaigns if you speak other languages
Activity: 378
August 14, 2018, 06:50:11 AM
As has been repeatedly pointed out, the most effective option for this is to participate in the prospective bounty program. But you need to choose it carefully.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
You want to earn token and coins for free? Well, there is no free lunch my friend. But you can take part in an excellent bounty program for databrokerdao(see below for links) and earn some money by posting quality content about it on different social media.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 04:56:28 AM
There is no such thing as "free". In any case, you invest your time. Look at the current bounty campaigns and choose what suits you the most. It can be translation campaigns, promoting ICOs on the Bitcointalk forum, your site, blog or social medias.
Activity: 75
August 14, 2018, 04:49:35 AM
Nothing is for nothing there (on the off chance that we don't check airdrops that are once in a while profitable), yet with some exertion, you can make an extremely pleasant measure of cash. Make some exploration and join a few crusades that are putting forth their tokens for little and simple errands, for example, web based life connection. Be dynamic, make inquiries, help other people, partake as an influencer: you can openly pick whatever suits the most to your style
copper member
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 02:56:20 AM
There are really many ways to earn money here in the forum. I like that very well and Im grateful for all the good advice that you can find here in the forum and on this thread. Thank you all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 14, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

There is no way of earning free coins in crypto. You must first render some service which will be beneficial to the developer or holder of the coin before you earn or get rewarded. Even with airdrops, you need to join the telegram page and sometimes share some few posts on social media.
Anyway, you can as well participate in bounty programs to earn some tokens without putting in your money.
August 14, 2018, 02:48:24 AM

If you want, you can find suitable options for making free coins. Although this statement is not entirely true - you still have to spend a lot of time and effort to participate in the bounty or airdrops program.
Activity: 538
August 12, 2018, 02:46:01 PM
For anyone who wants to earn free tokens and coins, i advice you should start participating in airdrops and bounty campaigns, Especially bounty campaigns because its reward is greater and much bigger than that of airdrops.
Activity: 2
August 12, 2018, 08:45:28 AM
Do bountys and airdrops and join reffaral programs
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
Want a lot of coins? What is the point of a large number of coins, if they do not cost anything.
You understand that earn a lot of coins and a lot of money is a very different approach?
Activity: 131
August 11, 2018, 09:33:38 AM
The challenge however has always been identifying the genuine airdrops and bounties to join, so many scam these days making one to waste efforts
Pages:
Jump to: