Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 47. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:27:48 AM
There is nothing easy in life but yes in crypto market there is may way by that you can earn coins and tokens. You can do airdrops and do bounties by that there will lot of tokens in your wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
actually there is no free coin. it still needs effort to get it. you must hard work todo task in bounty and airdrop, moreover you must spend your valuable time to do it, maybe need monthly
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
August 08, 2018, 04:15:35 PM
You can get your free coins by participation in bounties or airdrops. Airdrops is really easy to get, but usually it doesn't worth it
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 01:57:21 PM
Very easy you can join a bounty hunt or you register for an airdrop
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
August 07, 2018, 01:03:15 PM
Free coins i know will be from airdrops. You can also get some coins from bounty campaigns but i don't consider that as free coins. You have to put in all your efforts to get as many coins you have targeted.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 07, 2018, 12:56:41 PM
in this web, it is easy to earn tokens free, i used to join free airdrops, a good start for newbie want to have small amount of money from selling ICO tokens, but recently too many ICOs scammed and failed when the market drops too much, so it may not easy to have small profit anymore but we just have small amount of money and sometimes nothing.
Activity: 322
August 07, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
I think to get free tokens and coins there is only one way you can join the bounty and airdrop.

Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
Participate in bounty companies and pump out your blogs, perfect video content.  These methods are more effective for advertising ico and are paid much better than the actions in social.  networks.  The main patience and everything will turn out!  You need to start small!
Activity: 125
August 07, 2018, 12:42:42 PM
There are different ways we can earn token and coin free, if you wanna earn much token you gonna perform well in bounties that is you must do signature airdrop and join bounty in time and you can achieve free coin through a day airdrop
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
August 07, 2018, 12:33:05 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Well, you must know that there are no existing way here you could earn token for free, and either cryptocurrency. All of sort of things you might find out possible might ask for something in return such as payment when you are about to withdraw out your money if there will be. It is just like in real life. Before you earn something there will be always a way before getting into it, such as a task, investment and so on. Unless you are asking for a certain person to lend you some.
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 07, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
I think many people first come here don't have anything and I am very sure if everyone joins the bounty to get money without having to make an investment
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

It's easy to earn free tokens and coins, just join airdrops or bounty's. Dont be lazy, then you can earn a lot of them. I want to recommend this airdrop that i was currently participating for now and we got 20 rounds of airdrop. We are on our #10 AD you can join on our discord for more info https://discord.gg/HwXmVac.
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 11:53:23 AM
There are several ways to generate tokens or coins for free, but they are not really free because you will have to dedicate a little time to them, the easiest is the faucets, there you simply put in your wallet on a website to receive some tokens of some currency, they are generally used as transaction fees, you can also try with airdrops, although the value of the token drops very fast in the airdrops there are also some that are worthwhile.
Activity: 72
August 07, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
bounties and airdrops are good ways to get free coins... Some real faucet too, where you can also claim some free coins too.. Take out time to explore the internet... A lot of bounties and airdrops on btt too, to get paid on free coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 11:44:53 AM
You can earn coin and token by joining bounty campaigns . But definitely they are not free because you will invest TIME AND EFFORT in campaigning different ICOs and you have to be active in those bounties for you to get good amount of tokens.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
August 07, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

To get free tokens you can follow airdrop, because airdrop is easy to do. And you can increase your rank on jr. members and you can join the bounty to get free tokens. But all depends on you, if you try hard then you can get what you want, and if you are lazy then you won't get anything.
Activity: 22
August 07, 2018, 11:28:56 AM
You can do it many ways, I stumbled upon this article a while back and it's a great starting point.

https://medium.com/crowdholding-innovation-platform/how-to-earn-cryptocurrency-without-investing-or-mining-9a996f27739f

I would also recommend looking into Crowdholding, they are a platform where you can earn tokens by giving responses to crypto startups. Really good way to earn some crypto and feel part of a project.

https://www.crowdholding.com
Activity: 46
August 07, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
You can engage in bounties or register for airdrop
Activity: 24
August 07, 2018, 11:15:42 AM
but the most sought-after person is who has the big results in quick time and free of charge. I know most effective is the bounty.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
August 07, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
You can get free coins in airdrops, but airdrops value is zero if you can't exchange these coins for another cryptocurrencies.
I would like to suggest you bounties, because of fact that they are more valuable than airdrops.
Also here you can try https://8bet.io/bitcoin-lottery/free-crypto-lotto free lotto.
Pages:
Jump to: