Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 48. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
August 07, 2018, 11:11:26 AM
There are three main methods. The easiest - participate in all airdrops that you have found. The longest register and make bounties. The stable just mine coins
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
There can be joined in airdrop or bounty. but to get tokens or coins that are widely available in the bounty program. I like to participate in the bounty rather than airdrop.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
August 07, 2018, 11:08:18 AM
Join some airdrop program and bounty campaign from some ico project developer..you just finished simple task that was given by manager program.and you just wait untill distribution coin their program end
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 11:07:13 AM
you should join airdrops, there you can get many coins and tokens so this is the easiest way and easily get more coins but some airdrops scam so you should join carefully.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 10:58:06 AM
first you need to participate in companies of generosity, such as facebook or twitter.  when you get the level of Jr.  Member, you can participate in the company's signature, in this way you can get more tokens
Activity: 142
August 07, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
If you want to earn some extra profit without doing many efforts you should joining airdrops, but the reward was so little and currently there are difficult to find the right airdrops . The other eays to earn is by particpating on social bounty campaign like signature campaign, twitter, youtube, telegram , and and many more.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 07, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
There are many ways to earn free coins and tokens. Of course, you have to do some work to get bonuses!
You can find out at the Bounty thread
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:48:26 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

I think your question has been answered with the help of friends in this forum.
And to get more detailed information about all this, try reading and understanding the thread in this forum ... because everything related to crypto has long been discussed in this forum.
good luck friend .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

if you want to earn lot of token and coins then join for airdrop as they giving free coins but this coins are usually trash coins. much better join in bounty campaign such as social media and signature campaign though it takes time before you can earn coin but its still free just need to be patience.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
August 07, 2018, 10:45:43 AM
I know that there is 2 ways to get some free coins:
Airdrops:dont wast your time in airdrops
Bounties:dont wast your time in bounties with a huge nember of participant(social media) and you must participate in signateur compaigns because of the small nember of participant
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
August 07, 2018, 10:44:48 AM
if you get a free token by following the hand held campaign in the bounty, if we follow the signature campaign project until the end of the bounty ends we will get free tokens and free coins.

yes it is also a way to get a free token, but it is not easy as we imagine it requires ways and also chooses a signature campaign and we plunge then at the end of the period we get a result.
But everything you do to get free tokens is normal to comply with all the rules because without following the rules, we are only kicked out of the party.
Bounty is the best way to get tokens for free but I don't think today's gift is better than before. Now the project is better but they don't want to obey their promises.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 10:41:57 AM
if you get a free token by following the hand held campaign in the bounty, if we follow the signature campaign project until the end of the bounty ends we will get free tokens and free coins.

yes it is also a way to get a free token, but it is not easy as we imagine it requires ways and also chooses a signature campaign and we plunge then at the end of the period we get a result.
Activity: 54
August 07, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
Go ahead with airdrops, an despecially ongoing bounties, that are close to their end, so you would have a chance to get your bounty tokens faster then usually.
Activity: 163
August 07, 2018, 01:11:25 AM
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 01:03:13 AM
I feel in digital currency world, we have numerous chance to win free token or coin. On the off chance that we have web based life account, we can join via web-based networking media battle and on the off chance that we have ability to compose, we can join by getting the message out on our blog
Activity: 144
August 07, 2018, 01:01:28 AM
To get free tokens. The easiest way to participate in generosity .
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 12:09:43 AM
You really want to learn? Just keep reading here in the forum and you can learn many things specially on how to earn money here. You can earn a free token by just joining many good airdrop in the altcoin bounties section but be careful because now a days scam is scattered anywhere, so you need first how to know which is good project and which is not.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 11:54:38 PM
I want to believe by now you've gotten enough information needed to make token.
let me just give you a recap

- bounties; where you engage in the advertising of an ICO through articles, videos and translations and end up been rewarded in tokens after the campain

- Airdrops; basically a social media campaign that involves you sharing informations about a coin or an ICO to create public awareness of the coin

- Freelancing; Platforms like the steemit will pay you in steem tokens for a good article that attracted so much reactions on the platform. Reactions like comments, upvotes, etc. will no doubt overtime give you a sizeable amount of inflows in token.

You can do other personal research as there are games that rewards you in tokens two via winnings
Activity: 182
August 06, 2018, 11:22:26 PM
If you think I am, this free coins and tokens can be obtained by following the airdrops. Or could participate in promo ICO. If through the bounty, not free, just that indeed we have to help the promotion of ICO. And we're going to get paid.
Activity: 85
August 06, 2018, 11:12:56 PM
If you want to earn for free, you should participate in the bounty also in Airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: