Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 50. (Read 9365 times)

D J
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 02:23:18 PM
Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
I think without investment you will not earn much, or you need to participate in the bounty in translations or signatures !
Activity: 81
August 06, 2018, 02:19:42 PM
To earn token and free coins, one can join the different bounty programs like facebook ,twitter,reditt or telegram. You can also join free airdrops of the company .
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 02:04:17 PM
Nothing comes for free, but you can get coins & tokens without paying money by accomplishing some required tasks during Airdrop/bounty.
There is no free token and coin that you can earn. Joining in some bounty campaign may reward you tokens or coins, just do your part and follow all the rules in the bounty campaign so that the bounty manager will be able to reward you token that you can sell.
Activity: 141
August 06, 2018, 01:49:49 PM
I think you can start to earn free coins by airdrop and bounty. I have been doing also earn little bit to invest in ICO
Agreed. There are no faster ways. I think bounty is the best option to start earning. Next, you can implement the tokens and buy those that are more attractive.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
August 06, 2018, 01:45:45 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

many ways to get lots of coins and tokens. You can participate in a signature campaign or social bounty. You will get tokens for free if you can complete the requested project. Your ranking determines the number of tokens you will get. if your rank is still small, my advice is better to focus on increasing your rank by improving each post that you make and also useful for other users to want to give you merit.
Activity: 252
August 06, 2018, 01:42:32 PM
I think you can start to earn free coins by airdrop and bounty. I have been doing also earn little bit to invest in ICO
Activity: 96
August 06, 2018, 01:37:18 PM
I think the only way to do this is by participating in airdrops and bounties. Just look for a good one and join in. Best wishes.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
August 06, 2018, 01:33:15 PM
participating in any bounty campaign, search in bounties sub forum, but i think if you new on this forum, you must read any rules and understanding the risk, after that you must growing your account rank, and now start participating in bounty campaign
Activity: 25
August 06, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
Bounty and airdrop are best variants for you
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:24:29 PM
try to participate in the bounty campaign. choose according to what you want, of course according to the rules. there you will get a prize according to what will be given to each different project program. of course it must also be finished the campaign.
goodluck
Activity: 69
August 06, 2018, 01:18:05 PM
To earn tokens or coins you should participate in Bounty and Airdrop companies in social networks .
Activity: 230
August 06, 2018, 01:16:48 PM
Through airdrop programs and miming site. But it's better to invest because most airdrop programs don't pay at the end of the day. It's discouraging.
Activity: 350
August 06, 2018, 01:03:08 PM
To earn tokens for free you should participate in the bounty campaigns. There are many types of bounty campaigns such as social, signature, youtube, etc. But you will spend some time, so it is not free.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
it is simple, be consistent in performing airdrop and bounty tasks
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
August 06, 2018, 01:01:27 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

if the way to get a token is there, but all there is no free to get token. if you are interested in bounty campaign please try it because in bounty campaign offer token gift if the bounty is finished, and of course, you have to obey the rules that have been made by bounty campaign.
Everything you do to get free token is normal to obey all of the rule because without following the rules, we are just kicked out from the party. Bounty is best way to get token for free but i dont think nowdays bounty is better than before. Now more project good but they dont want to obey their promise.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 01:00:59 PM
Bounty campaign, airdrops and old cranes. I think that the cranes are now relevant as the rate has fallen, we need to automate this industry
Activity: 80
August 06, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
You can do airdrops, or participate in different bounty campaigns. As a reward you will get free ICO's coins which you can sell on the market. Beware of scams however.
Activity: 74
August 06, 2018, 12:57:34 PM
If you want to earn tokens or coins without attachments, it is enough to participate in campaigns of generosity .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
To earn token you have to worked it out, first by simply joining different bounty campaign such as signature campaign, facebook, airdrop, and among others, it takes time to learn all these things and it pay a price such as being dligent, following rules, waiting and keeping your thread updated and being patient so that in due time you will also profit.

But if you only get free coins that come with airdrop, but if the coin has no value in the market or not we do not know, if the lucky coin has no value, if for beginners try to prize bb or twitter, maybe the coin can have a price worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: