Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 52. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
August 05, 2018, 01:02:26 PM
There are many ways and opportunities to earn coins/tokens for free but you will have to work for it. You just need to find the right bounty. You can join social media bounty, signature campaign, or translating whitepaper, website etc.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 01:00:53 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

there are a lot of ways to earn tokens and coins
you can join airdrops, join a bounty or signature campaign to earn coins, also social campaigns
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 05, 2018, 12:58:45 PM
keep in mind that no free coin here. it still needs work to get coin. you can join bounties or airdrop. they will give you coin after ICO. but you must be carefull because there are many scam ICO around us
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 12:57:51 PM
There are many ways to get a crypto currency without spending money, but I can not say that it's free money. It's still work, so you'll have to take this seriously. Is not it better to stay at your job and invest in really good projects.
Here you can earn a lot more than working normally (depending on where to work), but you correctly said, you have to work everywhere, even you participate in bounty or airdrops, you spend a lot of time, so no one will give you anything for free, the more you work, the more you earn, even in bounty or airdrops.
P60
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 05, 2018, 12:53:10 PM
There are many ways to get a crypto currency without spending money, but I can not say that it's free money. It's still work, so you'll have to take this seriously. Is not it better to stay at your job and invest in really good projects.
Yes I agree, there are so many ways and that includes airdrops and bounty campaigns. I like to recommned bounty campaigns since its trustworthy and very profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
August 05, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

You have so many ways and reword will depend
- Airdrop is the 1st one but now most of the airdrops get scam be safe  Embarrassed
- Bounty is the best option to earn more reword
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 05, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

You can get free token doing some task. You can join airdrop or bounty campaigns. After you can do socialmedia campaign, video creation, blog article writing. Or signature campaign. If want to do this bounty you can get instructions using youtube of searching in google.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
There are a lot of them, because everyone sees this as a big benefit and they want to steal money. They earn dishonestly and this is not very pleasant on their part. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
Activity: 266
August 05, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
there are many ways to get coins for free, one of the most common ways is the company's generosity, you can also perform airdrops footage, you can also earn very good money in this direction, you can also take a look at translating articles.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

In this world I don't think there is anything free, you have to do something, or work hard so you get rewards. one of them that is available in this porum is a bounty campaign, which can reward you after you complete the task they provide. but it is very difficult if your rank is still Newbi, you can continue to make quality posts up to your level Jr.Member, because usually the ICO project manager limits participants from Jr.Member and above.
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
First of all you must participate in bounty campaign.
You must join in airdrops to earn tokens and coin free.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
There are many ways to earn coins or tokens for free, The most common way is to participate in bonuses and airdrop for new ICOs that are good for some people. Search and read about it. This is just a free way to make money and token without any physical investment. But the hard part here is that you have to thoroughly study the project before joining the aidrop or bounty. It means you have to invest your mind and knowledge
Activity: 80
August 05, 2018, 11:57:16 AM
Well, a lot of people will recommend airdrops, but I have noticed that they are kind of lacking at the moment, I think it is way better to make a little effort and get signed up into a bounty campaign, which is way more profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
August 05, 2018, 11:56:00 AM
Be a bounty hunter or manage bounty hunters and be a bounty manager. Do airdrops. Or create a crypto promotion site and get it to the first position on google and sell ads or reviews to ICOs. Be a freelancer or be a famous person and then you can become an advisor.
Yeah agree! All you'll ever need is a great and reputable signature campaign to work in and you will get everything you work hard for. It won't fail you. Just be patient since bounty campaigns really take a while
Activity: 476
August 05, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
You should be participating on bounty campaigns to which you will get a free token as a reward of doing there tasks.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
August 05, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
Be a bounty hunter or manage bounty hunters and be a bounty manager. Do airdrops. Or create a crypto promotion site and get it to the first position on google and sell ads or reviews to ICOs. Be a freelancer or be a famous person and then you can become an advisor.
Activity: 58
August 05, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.   

If you have a smartphone you can get some apps that pay out in tokens for certain activities.  I use Storm Play and have earned about 1250 Storm tokens in the last 2 months just from playing games and stuff. 

And if you have a PC with a graphics card, you might be able to mine some coins for the cost of electricity for your card. 

That's all stuff I've been doing lately...haven't really put any money toward crypto, just time and electricity cost for mining.   Lots of YouTube resources for that stuff if you want to learn more, or browse around on the forums here.
Many great people will state, join ICO programs and airdrop are the best choices you have. Other than that, I don't perceive any approach to win free coins or token. In the event that you have cash, it is very easy to get token and coins and make them as automated revenue with contribute system. Keep attempt and possibly you can make better approach to acquire free coins that will help individuals who doesn't have cash to begin make salary.
Activity: 187
August 05, 2018, 11:23:17 AM
You can join the bounty here on the forum, each bounty has an appropriate payment depending on your rank here. For now if you have a lot of followers on social media then you can use it for social media campaigns.
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 11:00:24 AM

hello newbie, welcome to the world of cryptocurrency. yes here you can get coins and also free tokens without having to invest. you can follow the airdrop or bounty campaign, both have the same way of working and rewards in the form of tokens and free coins.
Pages:
Jump to: