Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 55. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 12:23:24 PM
Welcome to bitcointalk forum..inorder to earn tokens for free you can participate in bounty campaigns that allow newbies to join..you must check first if newbies are allowed before u apply and start the campaign so that u dont waste your time of pomoting the project but in the end u will not get any stakes..you can always check the spreadsheet if your name is found .another way of earning tokens for free is by participating airdrops..
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2018, 12:22:00 PM
Best option for you is to participate in bounty campaign as they are the best to earn tokens without the investment of money. Initially it will be difficult for you to earn because of lack of experience and so but after spending few months or a year in campaigns you will learn to pick a good bounty.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 12:19:10 PM
Join bounty campaigns and fill some airdrop forms buddy
Activity: 108
August 02, 2018, 12:18:29 PM
You should start reading in the Beginners section in order to know what a newbie should do. But, to answer your question, you can join airdrop campaigns or social media campaign. These are the campaigns that doesn't require a rank. But, if you would like to join sig campaign, then first work on to become a Jr. Member.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 12:14:18 PM
Well, there are faucets and airdrops if you really want free cryptocurrencies, if you are able to work a little more you can definitely try bounty campaigns, the rewards there are way bigger by just doing little promotion tasks.
Activity: 72
August 02, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
At the moment, this is very difficult, because many projects pay a long time, but if for a long perspective, you can do bounty , but is only my opinion! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 238
August 02, 2018, 09:41:19 AM
I think only bounty you can earn free tokens , other ways I don't even know if only to help someone on the forum too, you can get as far as we know
Activity: 115
August 02, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
by joining his signature campaign and completing some tasks you can reward tokens or by following some of his social media campaigns
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 08:45:58 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You need to learn and manage your rank first, better to read more about bounty programs and their rules. And also gain more followers and friends from your social accounts. There are easy ways to gain free coins, and that is the airdrops filling up forms and wait for your rewards.  But before that you need to  research and explore more the airdrop you were participating there are plenty of scam airdrops now a days. Goodluck.
Activity: 23
August 02, 2018, 02:12:14 AM
Try bounties and airdrops, there are also faucets that give rewards for every certain interval but bounties and airdrops give better rewards, browsing through bitcointalk you'll see a lot of them.
Activity: 33
August 02, 2018, 02:06:31 AM
Many people have suggested for bounty but I do not think that these bounty are for free but for that you have to complete their task. The bounty allows us to participate in the program and earn the tokens or coins as the reward of the bounty. There are also the other ways such as joining the airdrop programs and referral programs from the ICOs.  Grin
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 02:01:46 AM
Just join airdrops and bounties of new start up coins. There's tons of them actually. You can get tokens for free, it will only consume your time and energy.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 01:55:01 AM
You can earn free tokens in applying bounty campaigns, airdrops and etc. In bounty campaigns you will put more effort so you can earn more tokens, as well as airdrops.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
You earn tokens from bounties which have tasks you have to perform to earn them which are facebook twitter signature reddit blog youtube and free coins are from airdrops with less task but be careful some could be scam
Activity: 77
August 01, 2018, 01:47:31 PM
Yes, joining Bitcointalk forum is the first step to earn a free token, a token that can even give you enough as a starter for investing, if you are lucky enough in participating bounty campaign , no money is needed with this kind of investment , just your time and effort.
Activity: 53
August 01, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
Just participating in some advertising campaigns and signature campaigns can really earn you coins. Try to focus on these jobs and then you can earn a lot of money. There are many opportunities here in this forum. Try to read and understand the topics there and you will know how to earn more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 01:13:32 PM
Actually there is no coin to get for free, but if you are interested in bounty campaign please try it because in the gift of promotion offer token gift if bounty is finished, and of course, you must obey the rules that have been made by bounty campaign. From droplets of air .. waterdrop is very profitable but not all of them because most of them are scam and shitcoin.
Activity: 41
August 01, 2018, 12:17:14 PM
I you want to get coin join in bounty program and achieve same of work like translation ,Facebook ,telegram ,articles and other things to earn it easy way to get coin this my opinion
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 12:07:02 PM
the best way to get a token for free is to participate in a bounty campaign, in that campaign you have to work to promote the product from the Bounty, and at the end of the campaign you will get a token reward.
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 12:03:48 PM
Make either bounty or idrop,but I bounty a lot of sources like social networking and subscription,translations,YouTube videos,etc., and all of patat very good money aobenni with the growth of the market
Pages:
Jump to: