Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 53. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
August 05, 2018, 10:59:51 AM
If to just get the free coins that come with airdrop, but if the coin is of no value in the market or not we do not know, if that lucky coin will be of no value, If for beginners try out for the bounty fb or twitter, maybe the coins in the can there are worth the price
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 10:55:28 AM
Nothing is free here in this industry, you have to work hard, allocate more time to it and be passionate about it, you can make bounties for you to get tokens and other materials, the most important thing is that you can get knowledge about the industry and shop.
Activity: 107
August 05, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

You can earn token or free coin by participating in Airdrops or bounty campaign.
The bigger rewards is signature campaign in Bounty.
You will get bigger rewards determined by you rank.
The higher your rank the bigger coins or token you will earn.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
August 05, 2018, 10:16:05 AM
You can earn free token without any investment.you can participate in airdrop program as well as bounty program.In airdrop you will fill some data and in return you can get token. in bounty program you can participate n several projects like signature,social media (facebook,twitter etc..) and earn tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 10:15:27 AM
Ai drops and bounties are ways of earning free tokens. But you just have to be cautious and investigate in a project before participating in their bounty or airdrops. Because of the new trend of scam I CO'S coming up, it is better to find out about a project and verify if it is legit before participating in it.
right, there are many scams popping up lately, we have to be very careful in choosing which project we will join
Bounty is indeed one way to get free coins, but we must be very careful in choosing a project, even though we don't lose money if the project is a scam, we lose our time.

time is money bro Grin
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 05, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
To earn tokens and coins without attachments, it is enough to participate in bounty campaigns, which are different in essence and airdrops.
Activity: 504
August 05, 2018, 10:10:02 AM
There are different ways to earn tokens and coins without any money involve.You can earn thru airdrops but most of them are scams,you can participate in bounties also to earn money but be careful there are also scam project.
In addition we can also join airdrops and new coin prizes. There are actually a lot. You can get tokens for free, it will only spend your time and energy.
the main thing is that we can take part in various bounty campaigns provided by an ICO project and we can choose and even follow everything if we have the time, and if you have capital you can assemble tools for mining.
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
Ai drops and bounties are ways of earning free tokens. But you just have to be cautious and investigate in a project before participating in their bounty or airdrops. Because of the new trend of scam I CO'S coming up, it is better to find out about a project and verify if it is legit before participating in it.
Activity: 96
August 05, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
Bounty and airdrop is where you can earn free coin. Airdrop Coin and Bounty are registered forms to get free coins from coin developers. Crypto developers conduct free tokens / coin into their wallets. Airdrop is often used in advertising campaigns, introducing new ICO / tokens or IBO programs to attract more users.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
There are different ways to earn tokens and coins without any money involve.You can earn thru airdrops but most of them are scams,you can participate in bounties also to earn money but be careful there are also scam project.
In addition we can also join airdrops and new coin prizes. There are actually a lot. You can get tokens for free, it will only spend your time and energy.
Activity: 133
August 05, 2018, 09:53:37 AM
August 05, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
I believe that you should pay attention to Bounty or Airdrop where you can earn tokens for free.

But in airdrop now is very hard to earn good money, because 90% are scams airdrop and many people participate in them. In bounty you can on video content and signature campaigns.
August 05, 2018, 09:48:26 AM
There are two easy way for this, airdrop or bounty. But for both of them, you need social media accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Medium and Reddit. But it very easy to register them.
Activity: 145
August 05, 2018, 09:44:03 AM

The way you do it is you participate in airdrops and bounties where you don't invest anything but they give you free tokens. You should join their Twitter or Facebook campaigns, or signature campaign, invest only your time and get free tokens.
Activity: 229
August 05, 2018, 01:46:13 AM
I don't think there any that is totally free in this word but you engage in bounty campaigns or good airdrops.
Activity: 14
August 05, 2018, 12:09:06 AM
I believe that you should pay attention to Bounty or Airdrop where you can earn tokens for free.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 09:59:32 PM

Here are the things that makes almost all of the people on this forum united- money and earning. I would say that you must participate in airdrops if you just wish to earn. Or, bounties
Merit: 102
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
August 04, 2018, 03:04:07 PM
Thanks to Airdrop and bounties. Many people have been rich thanks to these things, but they have made good investments with the money they have received.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 04, 2018, 03:01:54 PM
I suggest to you try to explore this forum for at least 1day, study all the rules and learn how to join bounty campaign. You still have to learn more things but you are on the right place. Just keep on yourself busy about studying and you can have a free coin that is beyond your expectation, so if you learn bounty campaign you can get a big profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 02:29:20 PM
start studying cryptocurrency and to teach others. for knowledge in such an exclusive field, people are willing to pay money
Pages:
Jump to: