Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 54. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
To earn token you have to worked it out, first by simply joining different bounty campaign such as signature campaign, facebook, airdrop, and among others, it takes time to learn all these things and it pay a price such as being dligent, following rules, waiting and keeping your thread updated and being patient so that in due time you will also profit. So thats all we got.
Activity: 41
August 03, 2018, 03:20:42 AM
You can earn free tokens by joining bounties and airdrops compaigns, you have to read complete instruction before joining any compaigns because these days lots of scam found in airdrops and bounty compaigns, you just need to complete the tast and earn free tokens from which you can easily convert your tokens into real money.
Activity: 154
August 03, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
If you really want to earn crypto currency without investments, then go around airdrops by, and participate in bounty companies
Activity: 123
August 02, 2018, 07:12:57 PM
There are many decent projects that have bounty campaigns. Choose what you like, for example Twitter, Facebook, Signature campaign, Youtube, Medium etc. and start earning tokens.
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 03:55:01 PM
you can participate in Bounty companies and Airdrop on social networks to get free tokens.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:09:21 PM
You can't get coins for free. You will have to spend your time to earn coins, it will resemble a job. But you will have a choice - to participate in airdrops or to participate in the bounty campaigns. In the first case, you will spend a minimum of time, but the earnings will match your efforts (that is, will be small). In the second case, you will need much more effort and time, but you can earn good money if you do not get caught scammers.
Activity: 209
August 02, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

There are many ways to earn free coins. Such as Airdrops, Bounty campaigns, and mining. But in mining, you have to spend some money to start. It's not totally free. Easiest one is Airdrops. You have to do a very simple task and simple steps to get rewards. But usually, very low rewards coming from the Airdrops. I don't say all of them useless, there are good airdrops too. My best airdrop was a polymath. It able to offers me $300. Some of my friends able to have $1000+ from airdrops. But they are very rare.
I hope bounty campaigns are very good to have quite big profit than the Airdrops. You need to join with the bounty campaigns and promote them. At the end of the campaign, you will be rewarded tokens for your works. This is the way I recommended to earn some tokens free.
Activity: 308
August 02, 2018, 01:26:53 PM
by joining his signature campaign and completing some tasks you can reward tokens or by following some of his social media campaigns
No, his rank is just Newbie. There is almost no signature campaign for Newbie. He need to upgrade his rank at least JrMember.
For now, I think airdrop is the best way for him. He also can join other bounty campaigns except signature, such as social, youtube, translate, content, telegram, ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
August 02, 2018, 01:20:33 PM
To earn token you have to participate in some of the bounty campaigns that pay rewarded tokens after the projects have ended and there are also airdrop to join though you have to choose wisely on what campaign you are going to join cause lately there are so many frauds or scams project.
since many airdrop and bounty are scam, interest joining in any bounty campign decline for some people.personally it just a normal cycle in crypto.sometime we get much, and something we get nothing.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 02, 2018, 01:10:07 PM
I think airdrop is the best way for newbie to get free tokens and coins. Just register some social accounts like: facebook, twitter, reddit, telegram, medium, steemit... and you can start to do airdrop campaign. Follow their instruction and keep yours social account live until they distribute the tokens to you.
Activity: 127
August 02, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
You won't get anything for free. You must fulfill the requirements for which you will be charged tokens. You can participate in airdrops and bounty campaigns. Participating in the bounty you can earn much more money than in airdrops, but the time and effort required to spend more.
Activity: 197
Merit: 16
August 02, 2018, 01:03:24 PM
There are lots of ways for people to earn tokens and some coins without shelling out any money but it is not totally for free since you are still going to work for it, give it your time and effort to finish and complete some tasks in bounties, mining, airdrop, faucet, signature campaigns and a lot more.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 12:51:34 PM
I would say that there is no way to win tokens completely free, you always pay with something, for example in the airdrops you usually have to enter your discord or put your mail, and that could be used to sell your data, the bounties that are my favorite usually work as marketing and advertising campaigns, because they pay you to advertise the ICO in the preferred media, so new investors arrive and spread the word, there are also faucets but the amount of coins is so small that it is not worth talking about them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
August 02, 2018, 12:50:56 PM
To earn token you have to worked it out, first by simply joining different bounty campaign such as signature campaign, facebook, airdrop, and among others, it takes time to learn all these things and it pay a price such as being dligent, following rules, waiting and keeping your thread updated and being patient so that in due time you will also profit. So thats all we got.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 12:50:11 PM
To earn token you have to participate in some of the bounty campaigns that pay rewarded tokens after the projects have ended and there are also airdrop to join though you have to choose wisely on what campaign you are going to join cause lately there are so many frauds or scams project.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 12:45:07 PM
You can get coins free of charge only if someone gives them to you or accidentally transfers them. Even taking part in bounty or airdrops, you will pay for these coins with your time.
Activity: 87
August 02, 2018, 12:40:43 PM
Don't go for faucets because they take lot of time and pay very less. Go for airdrops and bounty programs where you have few and less time consuming tasks like share the post on social media etc.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
I do not understand what you mean for free what is it? I think there is nothing free, either bounty or airdrop still have to do the task to get a stake, and for that you need to spend a little cost on your internet connection, apart from that by joining this forum you will get information on how to earn money through the forum this, often read this diforum, as a newbie have a lot to learn from the seniors in this forum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

Bounty is the best way to earn lots of money and tokens. Bounty refers to a free coin. It is a simple task give by ICO like tweeting about the project or promoting their projects, participating in a forum with the signature campaigns, posting it on a Facebook, Every signature campaigns has some set of rule,
if you complete that task depend upon the rule, they will rewarded by tokens.
Activity: 40
August 02, 2018, 12:24:58 PM
Yes, you can earn some coins participating different airdrops,Joining Signature Campaign, joining Twitter+Telegram campaign. Nothing is free dear you have to do something for earnings coins.My opinion is Participate a lot airdrops and Bounty campaigns
Pages:
Jump to: