Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 51. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 12:55:34 PM
There is extremely uncommon ICO like that, and may not there too. Be that as it may, you can partake in excess of 50 ICO airdrop and giveaway offer to assert more than $500 worth free ICO.

Free ICO Token can give you great return without contributing anything, yet you need to Join them when they begin giving free tokes. Since when they begin their crusade they give you all the more free tokens which you'll not ready to get after at some point, so in the event that you are intrigued with the expectation of complimentary tokens you need to watch out for New airdrop.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
you can participate in the airdrops and become a bounty hunter. You need to promote ICO in public networks as well as in this forum.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
August 06, 2018, 12:51:50 PM
Anyone can participate in earning bounty tokens, simply by supporting project on social channels and other media or try to find airdrop
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 12:24:03 PM
To earn token you have to worked it out, first by simply joining different bounty campaign such as signature campaign, facebook, airdrop, and among others, it takes time to learn all these things and it pay a price such as being dligent, following rules, waiting and keeping your thread updated and being patient so that in due time you will also profit.
Activity: 224
August 06, 2018, 12:16:29 PM
How to earn token and coin free this is easy and possible in many ways,becouse you can get a lot of token through bounties, signature, airdrop,articule and so on. And you can earn free coin by sharing someone link to any project
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 06, 2018, 12:03:42 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

If you are the first to join cryptocurrency. You can join the Bounty to get free tokens that you can later sell. And in the bounty you can also understand more about cryptocurrency, how to become a trader, how to invest and others. So, you can join the bounty and seek knowledge in it.
Activity: 130
August 06, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

I can suggest you my friend to joined signature campaign and also airdrops you can earned a big amount of token for free. All you have to do is focus your daily task to keep on posting about the bounty campaign that you promoted.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 06, 2018, 11:30:09 AM
nothing is free in this world, if you want to earn then you must join some bounty campaign and try to learn that how these work. they include basically social campaigning like on facebook twitter translation etc. you can also join signature campaign based on your rank . by this you can earn freecrypto coin or token for your hardwork
Activity: 336
August 06, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
To get tokens for free you will need to participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops. I recommend paying special attention to the campaign bounty, because taking part in them can make good money
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
Take part in bounty and airdrop. I think for a couple of months of active work you will collect enough tokens, but whether it will cost anything, that's another question.
Activity: 26
August 06, 2018, 09:09:50 AM
Should join some group about crypto, airdrop, bounty.
Such as: t.me/thiennhan6677
Prepare twitter, facebook, telegram, linkedin, and reddit account.
sometime will need it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 06, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

First, you can come in the bounty topic in this forum. Then, choose the bounty campaign which are reliable and suitable for you. With your rank now, you just can participate on Twitter, Telegram, Reddit and Facebook campaign. Remember read carefully their rules before participating
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 09:05:55 AM
try to participate on airdrops and bounty campaigns it's the best way to earn tokens for free but i think "zero" is better than trash coins so dont join every campaign and try good ones
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 08:58:41 AM
join certain project projects and make sure you are eligible to join in, then after joining make posting posts that can be accepted by many people to get your coins little by little, of course all of them are not easy, you must comply with the requirements in a project.
Activity: 48
August 06, 2018, 08:46:26 AM
You can participate in a lot of  airdrops programs of some new projects, you just fill in the data or do simple tasks, then you will get some tokens or coins for free. By the way, you can participate in a bounty program, you can follow social media campaigns or signature campaigns.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
August 06, 2018, 07:30:25 AM
There are a lot here to join for free coin/token.

Some, join bounty campaigns to earn rewards while others join airdrop but for me you can earn big reward from social campaigns than airdrops then the rewards they earn use for trading while others are more prefered in mining.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
August 06, 2018, 07:05:17 AM
With bounty campaign and Airdrop, by running some tasks, when it's all done then the coins will be sent to the participants. But you have to be careful in choosing it, because at this time a lot of scam.
Activity: 140
August 05, 2018, 03:20:29 PM
For me there only one thing or way that earn coin without effort and investing your money. The airdrop.. airdrop is so profitable but not all of them because mostly of them are scam and shitcoin

I think airdrop is good you can get free token, but the problem a lot of scam. In my own experience o rather join signature campaign its not that much token you will get specially if your in Jr.member status but sure token. Little by little it will become bigger just patience and wait.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
August 05, 2018, 03:15:02 PM
Nothing happens for free, for any money you have to work first and then get them. Even in bounty programs you work for them to some extent because you perform certain tasks for a long time
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 03:08:14 PM
well, if you are talking about getting tokens absolutely free, you should try airdrops, you don't usually need to do anything, besides leaving your e-mail address, ERC20 wallet address (mostly), signing up for their social media accounts.
Some people here wrote that you can get tokens for free by participating in bounty campaigns, I can't agree less. When you participate in bounty, such as signature, for instance, you spend your time and energy, so I think it's far from getting tokens for free.
Pages:
Jump to: