Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 57. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 01, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
You can do a lot by participating in airdrop or bounty. as for other ways by using faucet site. many sites provide various coins such as btc, eth, doge and many more.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 10:08:23 AM
Even if you joined airdrops and bounties, you can't earn really well because there are so many scams now even if it's free, they are wasting your effort to do the tasks they offer with their participants
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
airdrops is a good solution.
 Grin
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
Like many have said I would say participating in bounty programs and airdrop can assist you in earning no matter how small but you would sure start expanding your coast from there. I wish you good luck
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 10:05:17 AM
I think the right way to earn free token is through bounty campaigns. Write articles, Facebook, twitter, signatures on bitcointalk etc
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 10:02:08 AM
the best way to earn token and coin for free is to join in every airdrops, and participating in the bounty campaign of an ico. in this way you will be rewarded with tokens dor your job.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:55:34 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

By the way nothing is free...You have to work for earning...You can invest or just join signature campaign or bounty campaigns which is free to join but you have to work to earn money..
Activity: 68
August 01, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
First that would join, for example generosity or takeoff. It is worth a good study of information about them, as you can just spend time in nowhere .
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 08:23:05 AM
It's easy to earn free coins only with bounty and diligence and just your credit and legitimate bounty for how much success you earn and it will depend on the success and the price.
Activity: 121
August 01, 2018, 08:21:16 AM
You can participate in many kinds of doings of crypto and it is really possible to earn these ones here. Check the list of deals and you will be surprised with it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 10:26:13 AM
How to Get a Token and Coins Crypto for Free:

1. Free Airdrop

For the community crypto airdrop is now again booming, where by following the airdrop program we can get the token / crypto coins for free. Please note that each airdrop has different rules. There are enough to bid through PM in bitcointalk forum. There's also one that requires Follow & Retweet Twitter, post on facebook or Join the Telegram Group and fill out the Airdrop registration form.

2.Bounty

Bounty is a program to encourage participants in ICO projects that contribute to its development in the form of advertising or information support activities. Such programs are beneficial to the organizers themselves, without a dime, getting full-scale promotions, so we're with you, as we have the opportunity to get tokens without attachments. It turns out that this is a very good income, because the token when entering the stock market can not cost anything, but after a few weeks or a month they will rise in price hundreds or even thousands of times. If you believe the users of crypto exchange forums, then perform basic actions that support the ICO project, they earn about 1000 $ per month!

We will not judge how much that amount is true, but we can not deny the fact that by ICO a large number of block products are started and more and more they are offering their reward programs. The principle of payment to a campaign participant can be the standard amount for a particular action or part of the total fund, whose amount depends on the business being issued.

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:40:30 AM
If you in reality thirst interpreting free cod mint, i would dialogue you to hardihood interpreting airdrop which is fully free. The lone chalenge i own with airdrop is that, you heftiness motion good stingy immensity from virtually airdrop you participate in, drop in rare occasions.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 04:03:51 PM
Participating in social bounties for new ICOs has been good for some people.  You can read about a lot of those in here and what you need to do to get a reward for promoting their project.  Take a look scidex recently it's completed it two projects : meme comptetion and community program, i win free coins as a reward. Smiley

Activity: 82
July 26, 2018, 03:59:31 PM
now even on a bounty campaign it's hard to earn coins for free. Very big competition and prices are falling. It is necessary to wait for the bitcoin rally
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
you can follow bounty campaign, like social media facebook and twitter, but for signature campaign, rank newbie can not join, so my suggestion you should raise your rank at least jr.member or member
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 03:43:34 PM
Well, what I'm doing before is participating in trading and stuff and it was like hard for me to get money to invest so when I learned about Bounty and Airdrop, it seems like interesting for me and quite challenging as well, but it's pretty much exciting you are earning for free. and wonderful! Smiley
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
If you want them for free, like for doing practically nothing, then the best option you could find is airdrops, you just do a couple of tasks and wait for the project to distribute the tokens in the future, because they are so easy to complete you can participate on a bunch of them at the same time, but if you do, try to keep track of them on a spreadsheet for example.
Activity: 73
July 26, 2018, 03:29:26 PM
nothing is free, it's better to spend this time with benefit than waiting for a miracle is not something free of charge
Activity: 61
Merit: 9
July 26, 2018, 03:21:42 PM
you can participate in bounty campaign, but if you are a newbie you can follow bounty social media, that is using facebook, twitter, blog or youtube etc .. to promote the projects you follow. after the bounty campaign is over you will get free tokens.
Activity: 120
July 26, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
how to get free coins you can follow bounty such as signature, social media bounty, reddit, articles and more, and you can also follow airdrop also ico is to share airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: