Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 58. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:01:30 PM
I know only one way to get free coins - airdrops. But many projects will not give you the promised coins. This way you can not make a lot of money.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 02:59:33 PM
There is only one way - bounties or airdrops. The bounty is preferable, because the receipt of tokens is more or less guaranteed. But what these tokens will be cost on the market is another matter. And there are no guarantees here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
July 26, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

If you want to receive tokens, you must earn them. No one will give them to you for free. All kinds of bounty campaigns are suitable for earning coins. But in order to take part in them, you need to understand the intricacies of the crypto-currency sphere and follow the news. The easiest way to get coins is with help of faucets, but you will not earn a lot this way.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 11:03:06 AM
You can earn free coins by joining bounty campaigns and airdrop. Work hard because the tokens and coins may be valuable later on. And it's important to get to know the projects and campaigns safe and reputable, avoid the scammers from the bad campaigns
Activity: 57
July 26, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
Best way to earn token and coin for free you can join bounty Airdrops and signature campaigns.But of course you have to work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 10:37:32 AM
Join bounty program you can earn free altcoin buy doing the instruction Smiley HEre GCOX bounty this is good bounty for me Check here >https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-300k-gcox-first-decentralized-celebrity-token-exchange-4608750 you can also check the GCOX website for more info > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 25, 2018, 04:52:39 PM
Like everyone have been saying the only ways to earn free coin are by joining airdrops, bounties ( Facebook campaign, Twitter, Signature, article writing) etc.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 04:40:46 PM
Many have already spoken here, and I repeat that the only way to earn tokens without investments is to participate in airdrops and bounty companies. I think I'm going to upset You a little bit with the fact that there are a lot of scams out there right now. Therefore, be careful when choosing a program.
Activity: 98
July 25, 2018, 04:34:23 PM
There are two ways to earn free coins or tokens and they are Airdrop or Bounty campaigns. But from the both of them, i think the bounty campaign is best.
For it first of all you will have to achieve Jr. Member rank on this forum. Then find a best and suitable bounty campaign from Bounty section for you.
Here you find different options for earning in bounty like Twitter, Facebook Signature Reddit, Translation etc., and now decide which campaign you want to do.
But according to me signature campaign is the best campaign because it is highly paid-able section of all other options of bounty and it also increase your knowledge about crypto currencies. So now decision is your's.

Yep i agree with bounty is best, but in my opinion try to focus on high paying bounty activities, for example translation or bounty managing, this can bring you a lot.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 04:32:39 PM
Yes, probably you can earn token and coin freely by means of applying bounty manager which earn coins like bitcoin, admin assistant by telegram, twitter, facebook, and etc. just look at services and last earnings token are joining/ participating bounty campaign project, and airdrops.
Activity: 87
July 25, 2018, 04:28:50 PM
I think best is to do bounty, because all other jobs are not worth it, dont do airdrops, just focus on bounties.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 25, 2018, 04:27:53 PM
For me there only one thing or way that earn coin without effort and investing your money. The airdrop.. airdrop is so profitable but not all of them because mostly of them are scam and shitcoin
It used to be possible to earn decent money. Now all chances are compared to almost 0. I think that if you choose airdrop, should at least participate in the 150-200 airdrop.
Activity: 112
July 25, 2018, 04:22:58 PM
You should consider airdrops and bounties, a lot abound on this space. Alternatively if you have some special skills such as coding skills, you could contact some project teams to sell your skills to them.
Activity: 54
July 25, 2018, 04:18:46 PM
In my opinion, you should join the signature campaign, one of the easiest bonus campaigns and the highest percentage of bonuses compared to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
The problem is not only that in bounty campaigns a small payments but also that sometimes it is generally difficult to get paid. Therefore I think that it is necessary to participate only in known campaigns.

Activity: 336
July 25, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
There are hundreds of way to earn tokens or coins in free, you just open your computer and search on net you will find so many companies and projects that give you money against there prescribed work, writings and translation are also paying, there are games for earning crypto in market where as much you need to earn, as much as you work hard.
Activity: 97
July 24, 2018, 02:48:00 PM
For free? Free only cheese in a mousetrap. Ready to work? Recruit 50-100 bounty campaigns and start working, working, working, and working again. And with your attitude, you get nothing.
Activity: 505
July 24, 2018, 02:40:53 PM
Nothing is free nowadays my good friend. I highly suggest that you participate in bounty campaigns. Doing bounty campaigns with hardwork and patience, is the surest way to earn and have tokens without paying for them.

Activity: 318
July 24, 2018, 02:40:44 PM
There are actually many ways to earn coins:
1. bounty campaign
2. aidrop
3. You can write articles to order.
4. Become a bounty Manager or assistant in the team of any ICO (it's difficult)
5. you can teach people how to work in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 116
July 24, 2018, 02:29:06 PM
Tentu saja kita harus melakukan pekerjaan seperti mengikuti Bounty dan kita bisa mengikuti Bounty kampanye tanda tangan, kampanye Facebook, kampanye Twitter dan lain-lain
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 02:18:23 PM
You have already registered on this site, this is the first step. Now you can read here a lot of useful information about the crypto currency and try to start earning tokens in Aidrop and Bounty. Write articles, sign on this site, be useful to the company you choose and believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: