Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 69. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 02:07:45 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

you can participate in airdrops and bounty campigns, just be careful ajd make some researxhes beforehand
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 02:06:54 PM
participating in bounty is the best way for you to earn coins, you also get it by visiting the Faucet site, it's very easy. you are a newbie, I suggest you follow bounty twitter or facebook....
Activity: 65
July 06, 2018, 02:03:34 PM
My decision was to find some guys here in the world of cryptresources and do some work for them in exchange for the crypto coin they own.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

The only way is to complete bounty campaigns.
There are a lot of bounty campaigns here at bitcointalk, you can look for it, bro.
Don't recommend to participate in airdrop because 99% it is a scam, meaning they won't pay you.
Activity: 170
July 06, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
There are so many ways to earn free token. First and the most popular is participating in ton of bounty campaign. They are social media signature telegram blog and many more. Second is mining but it is little bit hard to do and the last is participating air drop, it is like giving away but we must be careful because too many scam.
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
July 06, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
You can collect tokens for free by participate airdrop and bounty campaign, you just need to do the task given by bounty manager and follow the rules for airdrop. you should diligently search for information about bounty and airdrop in this bitcointalk or you can get info from the telegram group channel
Activity: 43
July 06, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
For me it is also very easy for us to get free coin, for us beginners can we join by way of Twitter and Facebook and with other media in a bounty.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
To earn the most, write a good article and if you have language skills, try to do translation campaigns. These pay the best, and of course, signature but you need a high ranking to be able to earn good amounts of free coins.
Activity: 145
July 06, 2018, 04:43:25 AM

by applying in different campaigns like Bounty and Airdrops. I suggest to you that you must try to apply in Bounty Campaign, because it is profitable and gives you a lot of lessons and experience while doing or working on it. Some Bounty Campaigns are Social Media Campaign, Signature Campaign, Translations and so more. To know if the Bounty Campaign is legit you must check it first before applying, to prevent being scam.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:42:07 AM
I prefer getting coins from campaign bounty program. somehow I feel I work if you follow bounty, so the result of bounty is paid from our work is not free. different from giveway and airdrop, which I guess is really free.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
July 06, 2018, 04:38:06 AM
one of the most popular ways is to participate in the airdrop, but on average you get about $ 20 for participation, you can participate in bounty campaigns - for this you should have popular pages in social networks
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

to earn free coins you need to participate in airdrops and bounty of different project if you dont want to invest something, but to earn more than anyone else you need to work hard for it doing bounties 30 project in a day if you can, and spend more than 10 hrs in your pc maybe soon i you will succeed having coins and profitable coins, dont forget all of your assignment like study more about the project and learn more what is crypto currency is all about

good luck for your hunting coins  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 04:33:06 AM
actually a lot of ways that many do. but the most sought-after person is who has the big results in quick time and free of charge. I know most effective is the bounty. Bounty huge results in work that easily. This much became an attraction for many people so much in the field of bounty.
Activity: 81
July 06, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

You should join some promising airdrops though the amount of rewards there is not that much. I really recommend joining for bounty campaigns wherein the potential of rewards there is high.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 04:17:27 AM
So far I always generate a token through bounty that I continue to follow because by following the program I always get a token for free without making an investment, but not all tokens that can generate because many tokens I received and have no price at all, not only with bounty but by following the aerial bridge we can also generate tokens by free way.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 03:12:40 PM
If you want to get free tokens, you can participate in airdrops. They give participants some amount of tokens for free. Another way is to participate in bounty campaigns which are many. There are social media campaigns, signature campaigns which allow to earn tokens for promoing project of ICOs. Cool
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 02:08:00 PM
There are options to earn tokens, but for this you need to work hard. And in this you will benefit from a bounty campaign or airdrop. These are two excellent and no-lose options.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
July 05, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
To earn coins for free, you need to participate in all the air drops, and also in good bounties.
Activity: 104
July 05, 2018, 02:07:31 PM
Hi. Before you ask how to earn, better learn first what is cryptocurrency for nowadays are looking only for airdrops but did not understand the meaning of it. There are many ways to earn free but before that you must understand what is the reason why we are here. We are not here just to earn but we should also learn and understand the meaning of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 132
July 05, 2018, 02:03:50 PM
I think you hint at the bounty!) Yes, it's a great way to earn some coins if you have free time. I would advise you to get the status of a Junior and participate in signatures.
Pages:
Jump to: