Pages:
Author

Topic: how to earn token and coin free ? - page 68. (Read 9365 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:59:59 PM
For me, the easiest way to earn free tokens is to participate in ICO signature campaigns. If you delve into the technique of this process and study the theoretical and practical issues related to the crypto currency, it will not be difficult. However, until this time, you need to learn a lot and pump your account to a more or less high level. This will take at least six months. Participation in the ICO signature campaign will also take three to five months. If you are willing to study at this forum for about a year, then you can earn your free tokens.

I don't think signature campaign is the easiest way to earn crypto. Cause you also can earn some with the help of twitter bounty campaigns or airdrops. And these ones are much more easier than participating in signature campaigns. Although the stakes are bigger in signature.
Plus, you needed time to upgrade your account and to make it more profitable. unfortunately,  now... with this merit system it's almost impossible to get high rank. Well, maybe it's possible, but really challenging.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
July 06, 2018, 04:55:05 PM
You can participate in bounty and airdrop to get some token without putting your money to buy them, I will not say free because they require some effort to get them which might be through social media like telegram,medium, reddit, Facebook, Twitter, discord YouTube and many more, that is why I said I won't call it free because all these require your effort to get the token and the more your performance the more the token you get, you can find some bounty site of look for ico's that do bounty and airdrop to participate .
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
bounty and airdrop can give you free tokens. take part in them to get free tokens.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 06, 2018, 04:45:55 PM
You can participate in different bounty companies, and they will give you some tokens
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
July 06, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
For me, the easiest way to earn free tokens is to participate in ICO signature campaigns. If you delve into the technique of this process and study the theoretical and practical issues related to the crypto currency, it will not be difficult. However, until this time, you need to learn a lot and pump your account to a more or less high level. This will take at least six months. Participation in the ICO signature campaign will also take three to five months. If you are willing to study at this forum for about a year, then you can earn your free tokens.
Activity: 210
July 06, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
I only know one way to earn tokens for free - to take part in a Bounty or Airdrop.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 04:27:10 PM
To get free coins you should follow many Bounty programs and join the social gifts of a good project even though it depends on your job. This campaign takes time but you can also participate in the airdrop or faucet offered by the campaign.
Activity: 155
July 06, 2018, 04:24:34 PM
Answer is simple- Join Bounties as many as possible and fill every airdrop form (not scam). In bounty- you can join social media campaigns (Twitter, facebook, linkedin, reddit) and if you want more coins then join content campaign or youtube campaign. Signature campaign is the most payable campaign, but the negative point is you can join only one at one time.
Activity: 1078
July 06, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
The two easiest ways to earn free tokens are Airdrops and Bounty campaigns. In both cases you help the project to spread its idea and get paid for it, but Airdrops usually take a few minutes complete, but they give a smaller income than bounties.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 04:11:44 PM
Nothing comes for free, but you can get coins & tokens without paying money by accomplishing some required tasks during Airdrop/bounty.
Activity: 266
July 06, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
I think that the best way is to take part in the bounty campaign but you need to differentiate between reliable icos and those that are just scams. you shouldn't waste time and choose the one that will provide you with the chance to earn good money
Activity: 66
July 06, 2018, 04:09:58 PM
There are many ways to earn some free tokens, the easiest way is, joining an airdrop. where you don't have to do a complicated things. Just registered as requested, then wait to get some free coins. I think there are plenty of ways to generate free coins, among them by joining a bounty campaign. In a bounty campaign certainly has several items, such as signatures, social media, articles, and others. I think it's a very easy way to do it. These bounty and signature campaigns offer you the best and most efficient way to get the most number of coins without having to do much of anything. Participating in them is your best to get a good number of free coins.
Activity: 85
July 06, 2018, 03:58:14 PM
At the moment, this is very difficult, because many projects pay a long time, but if for a long perspective, you can do bounty , but is only my opinion!
Activity: 378
July 06, 2018, 03:57:48 PM
You can earn free tokens and coins  and without any investment through actively participating in different types of bounties which are available on this forum. But remember follow all the rules carefully and complete all the tasks which are required by company or Bounty manager for getting your rewards from company.
Activity: 62
July 06, 2018, 02:14:24 PM
I recommend you join different campaigns with bonuses running on the bitcointalk platform, even better for a simple campaign, go to the bountyhive.io page
Activity: 97
July 06, 2018, 02:11:49 PM
For starters, participating in bounties would be a good source of decent pay even without monetary investment. This is the most popular choice for most members. Airdrops are not way to earn money in my opinion, it is way to give some kind of information (email or something) for usually worthless tokens.
i do not think thatbyou can start youepr cereer without any money, it ipwill be really difficult, do not count on airdrops
i would not trust airdrops and bounty campaigns, thoufh not all of them are scam ines as people use to say about them
Activity: 97
July 06, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

amnd why do you want ot earn them free? it is sad, but truth, you jeed to have some money behingd you
Activity: 115
July 06, 2018, 02:10:20 PM
For starters, participating in bounties would be a good source of decent pay even without monetary investment. This is the most popular choice for most members. Airdrops are not way to earn money in my opinion, it is way to give some kind of information (email or something) for usually worthless tokens.
i do not think thatbyou can start youepr cereer without any money, it ipwill be really difficult, do not count on airdrops
July 06, 2018, 02:09:34 PM
is any way to earn a lot of coins and tokens free
please suggest me because i want to earn

The only way is to complete bounty campaigns.
There are a lot of bounty campaigns here at bitcointalk, you can look for it, bro.
Don't recommend to participate in airdrop because 99% it is a scam, meaning they won't pay you.
there are a l9t of scammers, and scam icos and dcam airdrops, but somehow i stay optimistic and posiitve,
July 06, 2018, 02:08:26 PM
participating in bounty is the best way for you to earn coins, you also get it by visiting the Faucet site, it's very easy. you are a newbie, I suggest you follow bounty twitter or facebook....
i really doubt that you can earn a lot for free, unfortunately, you have to give aay koney and to have some risks
Pages:
Jump to: