Pages:
Author

Topic: How to find a good altcoin? - page 16. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 05:43:41 PM
You ask for suggestions from good senior cryptonians to find the remaining 10%.

Although I believe some 20% coins are definitely real and visionary. So here is my short-list for you (DYOR prior to buying)

a. EOS
b. LTC
c. PRG
d. XRP
e. TAU
f. ARK

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 05:33:05 PM
It all comes down to the idea, team, and how good their communication is. Been a big fan of how proactive Havven has been lately. Rolling out huge announcements just weeks after their ICO. https://havven.io/
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
April 19, 2018, 05:24:55 PM
More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful. Do you know how to find a good altcoin?

There is a number of different use cases out there. You could learn about those and then check, which projects are active in that space. There is even a number, that are making good money already. Walton I have never held but always springs to my mind on that occasion. Or Wabi or Factom and so on. Do your own research and then spread money to your 3 favourite projects for a start. It might also not hurt to add some Neo and Ethereum to your portfolio.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
April 19, 2018, 05:06:16 PM
In fact, it is not so easy to determine a quality project. According to statistics, last year, about 48% of the ICO project was a Scam. Therefore, you need to carefully analyze the project and pay attention to the project team, study technical documentation, check the legal part, the idea of the project. Assess how adequate funds they want to collect, and in General assess the prospects of the idea. The work is not easy, but will save at least your money
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 04:52:25 PM
By reading white paper and check the project behind the ICO
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
April 19, 2018, 04:37:44 PM
I think the perfect way to go about it is Act like a venture capitalist.

You should invest in a lot of projects with the low expectation from investors or news or any website. However, it's that one or two home runs that pays for all the investments plus some.

Look for coins that haven't had a bunch of news, that have low market caps, active (verifiable) development and accessible team members.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
- Look for cryptocurrency for less than a dollar.
- Check the cryptocurrency website to rate the most promising coins.
- Check Reddit to find out which coins have the community.
- View cryptocurrency from Supply versus and maximum supply.
- Check the graphs of cryptocurrency and price charts.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 19, 2018, 04:26:53 PM
I disagree with 90% been scam
Altcoins are beautiful to own, as long as you purchase wisely and avoids cheap and enticing ICOs (that could be damaging)

To get good altcoins
look into their project, their team their waveform
The market as well as their durability ( what the project is all about)

All in all
Trade wisely
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
April 19, 2018, 04:24:02 PM

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.

Only 3 I look for, others what many scam coins also have, if they are even not able to prepare a good whitepaper they can do nothing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

Yup many new emerging coins are shit coins.A good coin can be identified as
1. Having specific idea
2. Well defined white paper
3. Well experienced development team.
4. Well defined website having all the related information
5. High adoptibility by the community.
If you find the above mentioned qualities in an Altcoin then you should invest in it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
Pages:
Jump to: