Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 57. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
July 06, 2018, 04:36:04 AM
It must always be remembered that the more profit you want to get, the more different risks. Strategies can be different. Someone is engaged in day trading, someone is holding coins, someone is investing in ICO. The bigger your budget, the more profit you can get. But do not try to get a quick profit, because you can lose more than earn
Activity: 124
July 05, 2018, 07:55:08 AM
Think twice or thrice before you do such a thing in here. It is true that trading and investing is a good way to earn money but without enough knowledge, it could be the cause of your loss. Research about the project on which you will invest, read their whitepaper for it is the best way of obtaining information about that coin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
July 05, 2018, 07:49:40 AM
The best way of getting more profit is to learn more and gain in skills and abilities. That´s a very good path to sustainable income, instead of trying the get rich quick.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 07:43:26 AM
Theirs a way to have profit if you don't have money to invest. You can particiapte in any bounty campaigns in that way you can earn earn tokens or altcoin you can use in investment
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 05, 2018, 07:38:18 AM
If you want a really big profit you will need money for investment. Without money, you can't make good money.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
My opinion is good profit, this is the right investment. If you cleverly go to a deliberate investment. I think you can exclude both risk and loss. And to earn well.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 06:55:57 AM
Trading has been one way of making profits from time immemorial. Buying bitcoin at a low price and selling it when the price increases is one of the superb way to make profits. Trust me.
For me, people can easily get more profit by participating bounty campaign most specifically in signature campaign and aside from that we can also buy more crypto and invest into day trading once the market is increasing.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
Trading has been one way of making profits from time immemorial. Buying bitcoin at a low price and selling it when the price increases is one of the superb way to make profits. Trust me.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 05, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
I think greed is good for business.  As I understand it, if you want to make money in the cryptocurrency world then you have to be calm. In my opinion, the most effective tactic is to buy different coins during the correction and just wait for a good price. And then fix the profit.
Activity: 33
July 05, 2018, 06:46:42 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

There are many ways to get profit and the amount of profit we earn is really depends on the amount of money we are invest because the higher capital we invest is higher profit we earn.
Activity: 80
July 05, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I think you should learn how to control yourself in every situation. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.
Activity: 98
July 05, 2018, 06:41:03 AM
To get more profit i suggest participating in icos. They can provide a great return on investment. But a lot of caution must be taken into consideration and there should be an intensive amount of time for you to research about a certain project you want to invest in.

I agree, good research and ICOs bring profit. The biggest money I've made was from ICOs.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
Greed does not lead to good, in my opinion it is necessary to buy coins and keep them in the long run.
Activity: 134
July 05, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
To get more profit i suggest participating in icos. They can provide a great return on investment. But a lot of caution must be taken into consideration and there should be an intensive amount of time for you to research about a certain project you want to invest in.
Activity: 243
July 05, 2018, 05:20:31 AM
One way to earn profit in crypto is to buy a certain asset that you like and hodl for a very long time. In time, the market will go up and the value of your crypto asset will have gone up as well.
Activity: 322
July 05, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
I think there are many ways to make profit. One of the best ways i can think of is by trading. It has a lot of risks buy i think it is the method which gives more rewards in return.
Activity: 122
July 05, 2018, 05:08:31 AM
To get more profit is to invest when the market is down and the cryptocurrency price is low. Then patiently wait for the market to pick up. When the price is high, it is being sold.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
I think the best option is to listen to the opinion of ICOdrops and very promising prospective blockchains(it's their own blockchains, not erc20 tokens). Blockchains with a small cap grow very much in value.
Activity: 79
July 05, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
You can start by involving in Airdrop  campaigns but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop.
secondly buying altcoins at early dipping points is a good way to make some decent earnings.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 09:09:53 AM
there's a lot of ways to get more profit, you just have to learn how to do it, like trading, mining, investing and a lot more. these methods are risky, buy if you are good enough to do these things, you will surely get much profit.

Mining isn't risky, it's actually very good if you're new in crypto. Premining can get you nice profits in a flash and also you'r hardware is worth something so you can always sell it and get at least 50% of your initial investment. When you trade you can lose it all.
Pages:
Jump to: