Pages:
Author

Topic: How to get more profit? - page 58. (Read 12532 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
Bitcoin trading can be extremely profitable for professionals or beginners. The market is new, highly fragmented with huge spreads. Arbitrage and margin trading are widely available. Therefore, many people can make money trading bitcoins.
Activity: 110
July 04, 2018, 05:07:55 AM
If you want to get more profit then you have to willing to invest a lot more money into the coins that you believe will do good. Also you might want to look into trading and learning how to trade because there is a lot of money to be made from trading, it's just more complicated and you would have to spend a lot more time in the market than you already do now because trading can be very time consuming.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 02:40:07 AM
I think to get a good profit can only the one who invested a lot of money. It's very simple - If you are rich, You can become even richer. If you do not have anything, then you will not earn anything. I think so.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 05:23:18 PM
Apart from the investments you make, you could also try to participate on bounty campaigns, (twitter, facebook signature,etc) and airdrops, even though the later gives you too little of a reward, but try it still.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
How to get more profits is to change with time. If someone does not adapts with the ongoing situation they are guranteed to make losses. I have recently seen so many old guys in crypto lossing money because they are not ready to accept that we are in a bear and keep holding and longing their alts.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 03, 2018, 04:41:03 PM
there's a lot of ways to get more profit, you just have to learn how to do it, like trading, mining, investing and a lot more. these methods are risky, buy if you are good enough to do these things, you will surely get much profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 04:13:41 PM
Learn to trade and join bounties, those are the best ways
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
Airdrop this bullshit for rogue so to speak , although a year ago the drops could make very decent money , now you pay a buck on the strength of
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
Don't be too greedy. Having a lot of money is a good thing, but be careful. Also suggest to invest and do bounties. This is great ways to earn money
Activity: 66
July 03, 2018, 04:09:56 PM
There are many ways to get profit here like Airdrops, Bounties, Trading , Investment and ICOs. But not all of them are profitable. Joining bounty campaign can give you some fund. Then you can invest into some ICO that you really believe in. Research  before you are investing trying to learn about the project and make decision that the project is worth or worthless to join.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 03:56:16 PM
By investing. In a viable project, and know when to buy and when to sell in other to have better earning. Participating in bounty campaign and signature and others
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 10:15:28 AM
The biggest profit bring ICOs. Choosing the right one is the hard part.
For me we can get more profit if we buy more bitcoins or other coins but you choose you think its growing up the price like many people buying that coins and you research about that so that you know the changes or theres a potencial to grow or you invest on ICO,s because many projects good and have a potencial to grow up the price of that ICO,s.

ICOs can bring you profits of 100-1000% (x2-x10 times). I don't see any coin going 10times in shtort amount of time. Even BTC that will surely rise will go only x2-x3 in a year or so. ICOs are the best way for making money quick but the big risk goes with it.
Activity: 122
July 03, 2018, 08:55:15 AM
The way to get more profit is to keep enough patience. When the price of cryptocurrency falls, we should invest immediately. We are selling when we wait for the market price to rise to a certain height.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 08:52:45 AM
There is no one right decision that you need to do to get more profit. If the question is about investing, then I think that it's worth only counting on your information, do not trust sites that rank. It is necessary to develop your own strategy, which should be flexible and be able to adjust to the situation on crypto market.
Activity: 154
July 03, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
Gaining more profit based on my experience investing on altcoin when it’s price really dumped . Before investing try to read about project and solution or product related to product . Find potentiality of project long term or short term gain . Try to analyse chart before investing . Finally I would say do some research and put some effort before investing . No pain no gain.
Activity: 27
July 03, 2018, 08:47:10 AM
learn more Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 03, 2018, 08:42:23 AM
Airdrop and bounty are 2 programs that bring a lot of profit and work is very little. I often make money from bounty and invest in some potential altcoin. That's how I work and I never have to worry about my portfolio.
Because I never used my savings to invest and it brought a very comfortable psychology to work. It will make it easy for you to succeed.
Activity: 53
July 03, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
There are many ways to earn and get profit like Airdrop and joining the bounty campaigns like social media facebook, twitter,  medium,  reddit,  and telegram.  But the most paying is when you join the signature bounty campaign if you completed all task you will get your earning or tokens. Then you can either hold it or sell it.
The most paying is depending on the shares which were giving by the project owner. I saw there are so many project that they're focusing about the social media like youtube, twitter and facebook then signature campaign.
So it's just not right if you're saying signature has the the most paying.
Activity: 81
July 03, 2018, 06:54:40 AM
There are many ways to earn and get profit like Airdrop and joining the bounty campaigns like social media facebook, twitter,  medium,  reddit,  and telegram.  But the most paying is when you join the signature bounty campaign if you completed all task you will get your earning or tokens. Then you can either hold it or sell it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
July 02, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
I think that the most profitable way is to trade on alt or to invest in BTC and just wait. It’s all will help you to get good profit.

The biggest profit bring ICOs. Choosing the right one is the hard part.

For me we can get more profit if we buy more bitcoins or other coins but you choose you think its growing up the price like many people buying that coins and you research about that so that you know the changes or theres a potencial to grow or you invest on ICO,s because many projects good and have a potencial to grow up the price of that ICO,s.
Pages:
Jump to: