Pages:
Author

Topic: How to lose weight? - page 3. (Read 42974 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1
September 06, 2021, 09:39:19 AM
Eat less and move more, but if the weight is not leaving it is better to go to the doctor and get tested for hormones, it greatly affects the body
Merit: 2
September 03, 2021, 09:41:55 AM
drink water
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
September 02, 2021, 12:18:00 PM
i try to exercise regularly
September 02, 2021, 11:56:42 AM
Eat less and move more
September 02, 2021, 09:32:02 AM
Good nutrition and sport, healthy lifestyle
September 01, 2021, 08:27:05 AM
Eat less and move more
Activity: 56
August 08, 2021, 03:15:20 PM
Get a medical checkup first.
Find out what's stopping you from losing weight.
If there's nothing wrong, just eat less... and spend less time on your pc.   Roll Eyes

To lose weight, you need to follow these steps,

First of all, you should eat 3 meals a day. But the portions will always be half.

Meals will be less salty and less oily.

Yogurt or kefir will definitely be drunk between meals. Dinner should be eaten at 18:00 at the latest.

Only liquid replenishment can be taken until breakfast.

Salad must be consumed at every meal (with vinegar and plenty of lemon).
Activity: 43
Merit: 6
August 07, 2021, 05:52:01 AM
There are indeed many ways to lose weight and drugs, but I personally think that drugs should not be used regardless of whether you are allergic or not. I think it can be summarized in four words, eat less and move more, and do not do things that harm your body. This may be the opposite.
Activity: 68
Merit: 5
August 06, 2021, 05:21:21 AM
In addition to exercise and nutrition is the best way to lose weight. Dieting is the most classic way.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 05, 2021, 06:23:36 AM
Intermittent fasting is a very good way to lose weight, this is a very popular way to lose weight and very effective too it allows to use or utilize the fat that is stored on your body before you start your journey to intermittent fasting be sure to consult your doctor so he can advise you on what kind of intermittent fasting is suited to your body and also the duration.
Yes but this is depend on a person condition , because if you have ulcer case then it is not advisable to not taking any small food for 6 hours and intermittent fasting is not applicable in them.

and also diabetes person like me is not advised to take intermittent fasting.
Activity: 60
August 05, 2021, 05:06:56 AM
Controlling the amount of food is the most effective, but don't go on a diet. You can eat some low-calorie foods. Small meals are my time-tested way to lose weight. If I can stick to it, I will be successful.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
August 04, 2021, 10:17:08 AM
Intermittent fasting is a very good way to lose weight, this is a very popular way to lose weight and very effective too it allows to use or utilize the fat that is stored on your body before you start your journey to intermittent fasting be sure to consult your doctor so he can advise you on what kind of intermittent fasting is suited to your body and also the duration.

What you say is true, I lost weight with intermittent fasting proven effective. But I admit that intermittent fasting is not easy and several times
I almost gave up, it takes a strong commitment to run intermittent fasting. Doing intermittent fasting will be maximally assisted by doing a little
exercise every day for about 20 minutes. I run it all and the results are very surprising, I lost weight very drastically.
Activity: 952
Merit: 27
August 04, 2021, 07:40:48 AM
Activity: 1260
Merit: 957
August 04, 2021, 06:41:37 AM
When you eat enough to suppress your hunger only when you are hungry, you suppress your appetite first. Thanks to this, you will stay at your weight. On top of that, if you have exercise, sports and an active job, you will lose weight day by day. This is what I do, I'm not doing it to lose weight, but I'm not gaining too much weight.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
August 04, 2021, 06:38:12 AM
I tried Biking mate and yeah this helps me a lot,
wow Biking ? i have stationery bike inside my room but nowadays biking is becoming more popular so i am looking to have one.

does this really helps you lose weight ?

then i will try this rainy season as it is coming faster now.

yes and from that 13 kilogram in 2 months? now that added 3 months? i already lose a total of 39 kilograms and going.

but of course this added Diet and right combination of foods i take each meals.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 175
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 04, 2021, 02:08:48 AM
I tried Biking mate and yeah this helps me a lot,
wow Biking ? i have stationery bike inside my room but nowadays biking is becoming more popular so i am looking to have one.

does this really helps you lose weight ?

then i will try this rainy season as it is coming faster now.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
May 04, 2021, 03:23:00 AM
I tried Biking mate and yeah this helps me a lot, We with friends are now travelling from Countryside and even in provinces using only Bike one way and we are tracking the bikes after  reaching the places.

I also limit my eating now , and stops alcohol and carbonated drinks.

I already Lose 13 kilogram in 2 months time.
legendary
Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458
May 04, 2021, 03:16:21 AM
"drink more water"
lets clarify. this does not mean have more then 2litres.
this means if you regularly drink 2litres of soda.. stop..
change it to 1.5litres of water 0.25ml of fruit juice and 0.25litres of milk

soda when digesting is not treated as water. its treated as a sugar. so your body wont process it and excrete it as urine well. it sits in your body for longer. meaning the 2litre of fluid is 2kg of weight sitting in your body. and you have to work it off more so than water. yes you need to burn calories to get your body to process soda

fruit juice is better because although its treated like a sugar(fructose). it contains lots of nutrients which can be processed by your body. so the calorie burn to burn off  250ml of fruitjuice is less burn off requirement of the same volume of soda

milk is treated like a sugar too(lactose) but also has other nutrients aswell. calcium for one.

but water. well thats needed by your body for many things. every cell needs it. its also needed to burn off calories. so have it in the ratio of 6:1:1 water:fruitjuice:milk

your body only urinates at about 0.5litre per full bladder. so if your only urinating 1-3 times a day. or your urination is not a full steady stream worthy of a full bladder. then you are obviously holding onto more fluid then you should. and so your weight gain or lack of weight loss may be due to consuming too much or the wrong type of fluid

Activity: 65
April 08, 2021, 02:31:00 AM
1. Reduce intake, especially the amount of staple food.
2. To ensure the quality of rest, the body will be at a normal metabolic level with sufficient sleep.
3. Change the way of exercise. If you insist on a single way of exercise for too long, the body will gradually adapt, resulting in lower consumption.
4. Regulate the mood, the mentality is better, the hormone levels in the body will be affected by emotions.
Activity: 100
Merit: 30
Stay humble, be cool, make world better place.
April 07, 2021, 10:39:12 AM
apart from exersice, Eat more healthy breakfast and get regular sleep.
Pages:
Jump to: