Pages:
Author

Topic: How to lose weight? - page 8. (Read 42974 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 17, 2020, 02:36:06 PM
ofcourse do sports. start slow and increase by time. Like running etc.
I think this is a great way to lose weight fast...
but not everyone wants to do sports, they think it's a waste of time. for those who are lazy to exercise but want to lose weight, there are many weight loss supplements that are sold in drug stores.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 09, 2020, 01:33:25 AM
You can do caloric deficit diet. Surely you will lose weight.
I tried caloric deficit diet a few months back. It worked wonders (obviously), but I was so starved by the end of it...
copper member
Activity: 28
September 08, 2020, 10:14:10 PM
You can easily loss your weight by skipping cold drinks, oily food, junk food, and also chocolates and sweets. Make their own workout routine. Less eat and do more workout.
Activity: 5
October 30, 2019, 08:23:58 AM
It is simple - stop eating ANY industrial sugar Smiley eat ONLY natural sweet products
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
October 30, 2019, 05:28:42 AM
How do you lose weight, especially if you’ra hypersensitive person? There may be others out there who have tried taking medications but ended up stopping due to appearance of rashes in the body. What are the other measures for it, apart from exercise?

other ways of loosing weight is by stopping most things you feeds on, and you have to limits feeding and you know most people like eating all time every minutes they are occupied by snacks joined with cooks and other sugary things. this will make you lose with entirely
Activity: 1
October 29, 2019, 04:16:52 PM
How are things going? Have you managed to lose some weight? Cheesy
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 27, 2019, 11:19:06 PM
Or try Keto Diet ,no carbo and sweets only green veggies and meats,we are also allowable to eat fats .but of course exercise as well and right check the doctor first to know your body condition so it won’t be forced if ever you are in the dieting sessions
I have not tried keto diet but my sister did. In span of 3 months she lost 5 kgs, its effective if you discipline yourself to avoid unhealthy foods.
That’s it I have lost 10 lbs in my first month and in my 4 months I have lost much higher since sometimes I am cheating but with excessive exercises to improve my body built as well,now I a, just maintaining my weight and really Keto is effective if we know how to discipline our selves
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
October 27, 2019, 02:21:54 PM
Have yourself check first by a doctor to ensure you're healthy.

Then try these
1. Exercise everyday at least 30 minutes.
2. Less carbs, eat more vegetables and fruits.
3. Avoid sweets and unhealthy foods.

Have you heard keto diet? Its an effective way too to lose weight as long as you follow what food to eat.
In order to lose weight, you have to have a good motivation. It motivates me when I see the result of my work
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
October 20, 2019, 08:32:48 PM
We need to be clear here.  There is fat loss and weight loss.  As someone who walks around at 205lbs and regularly gets down to 185 and 175 for competitions, there is a huge difference. 

To lose weight you drink less water, and eat less carbs.

To lose fat you exercise multiple times a day, keep a strict low carb/High protein diet,and strength train.

The bottom line is I know people who work out 7 days a week and look like shit. 

I also know people who never work out and look great.

Diet is the most important factor here. 
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 20, 2019, 04:48:08 AM
Or try Keto Diet ,no carbo and sweets only green veggies and meats,we are also allowable to eat fats .but of course exercise as well and right check the doctor first to know your body condition so it won’t be forced if ever you are in the dieting sessions
I have not tried keto diet but my sister did. In span of 3 months she lost 5 kgs, its effective if you discipline yourself to avoid unhealthy foods.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 19, 2019, 09:34:54 PM

Then try these

Have you heard keto diet? Its an effective way too to lose weight as long as you follow what food to eat.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
October 19, 2019, 07:08:52 PM

Then try these

Activity: 882
Merit: 260
October 19, 2019, 06:17:54 PM
The best way to lose weight is to have a low carb diet. This is where you reduce eating rice etc. Also, do not eat sweets like chocolates, cakes, ice cream and more. Another way is to drink plenty of water and do exercise. Having this kind of lifestyle could make you lose weight in a healthy way
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 02, 2019, 03:11:06 AM
Do not eat much :DD I am eating 2 times per day and I am so tall Smiley
Activity: 37
July 02, 2019, 03:07:41 AM
It's very simple. Eat less calories than what you use up. It's very simple, that follows the laws of physics. The problem is having the will power not to eat that fattening foods that you enjoy. But it doesn't get any simpler than that. Stop looking for a magic answer.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
July 01, 2019, 12:02:18 PM
1. Avoid Carbohydrate diets
2. Intake of Proteins
3. Regular scheduled workout
4. Minimum walking for at least 30 minutes
5. More intake of vegetables and fruits
Following this could help with losing weight.

Excellent! And also don't forget to relax. Be near water swim, walk in nature. When you engage with nature you naturally empty your mind and open up and relax..And sleep. Very important for everyone but especially for women. Since women are more susceptible to stress and cortisol elevating and retaining weight, the more relaxed the quicker you can shed the weight.  And again getting enough sleep is very important! 

These all things are include in excises, so basically, we need excise to lose our weight, I see a lot of people do walk only and avoid all other things, so in the end they told us that it is very hard to lose the weight, so i suggest them always maintain yourself in the start then you will not come in this stage where you will cry.
Exercise is very needed if you are too serious losing your weight is a part of the routine which is needed to accomplished for you to achieved that goals
you need to follow those steps and also follow the routine in order to maximize the full effects of this system.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 01, 2019, 11:53:44 AM
How to lose weight?

Support Elon Musk so you can get to the moon with him.

Cheesy
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 30, 2019, 12:43:44 PM
2. Intake of Proteins

Excellent! And also don't forget to relax. Be near water swim, walk in nature. When you engage with nature you naturally empty your mind and open up and relax..And sleep. Very important for everyone but especially for women. Since women are more susceptible to stress and cortisol elevating and retaining weight, the more relaxed the quicker you can shed the weight.  And again getting enough sleep is very important! 

These all things are include in excises, so basically, we need excise to lose our weight, I see a lot of people do walk only and avoid all other things, so in the end they told us that it is very hard to lose the weight, so i suggest them always maintain yourself in the start then you will not come in this stage where you will cry.
Activity: 104
Merit: 28
June 30, 2019, 12:56:42 AM
2. Intake of Proteins

Activity: 2
June 24, 2019, 06:09:58 AM
With complete uber clone solution, We help the small, medium and large scale of business startup with our technology approach and expertise in on-demand app development. We offer white label uber app clone solution for entrepreneur & governments to start their own venture and complete public transportation needs.

If you are an entrepreneur or business owner and wish to start your ride-hailing business online. We provide white label uber clone development solution for you. A complete in-demand feature loaded Uber App Clone that builds on the native Android and iOS platform. Starting your own on-demand taxi app was never so easy unless it’s with Uber Clone Script. With our intelligent Uber clone, you can easily connect the clients needing your taxi services.
Pages:
Jump to: