Pages:
Author

Topic: How to lose weight? - page 5. (Read 42974 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 3
March 24, 2021, 10:57:25 PM
If you lose weight, you can exercise more. If you just rely on not eating, it is actually harmful to your health. Remember to eat breakfast. You can skip dinner appropriately, or eat more vegetables and less staple food,
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
March 24, 2021, 10:51:29 PM
Eat more grains, vegetables and fruits, and avoid or eat less fruits with too high sugar content. Drinking milk is recommended to drink skimmed milk. Aerobic exercise helps to lose weight. Aerobic combined with anaerobic exercise is better for reducing fat and shaping. Remember to warm up before exercise and trim after exercise. Running, skipping rope, and swimming are all very good aerobic exercises.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
March 24, 2021, 03:11:41 PM
There are many ways to lose weight. First you need to understand that being overweight is a problem in the body (for many reasons, but at least because fat not only accumulates under the skin, but also on internal organs and not only). Excess weight always leads to illness over time, because this is unnatural for us.

Some of the methods (which I personally tried on myself, and I studied a lot about it). You can use it as you want. The more methods you use, the faster the result will be:
- Remove from your diet everything that tastes sweet (these are fast carbohydrates), remove everything that is made from flour (also try to eat less rice), try to eat less in general, you don't need to fill up, especially if you don't exercise.
- More fat and less carbohydrates (more avocado, olive/sesame/hemp/linseed oil, etc., but only raw-pressed, more nuts)
- More greens (let this be the basis of your diet), vegetables, mushrooms.
- It is advisable to remove from the diet in general all food of animal origin (forever), since this is not a healthy food. And it is best to eat raw plant foods, but this should be done gradually, otherwise it will be too strange for you.
- Well, and I still advise you to move more, train, walk under the sun.
- Less stress, laugh more, communicate with friends and loved ones.

When I had such problems a long time ago, I was able to lose weight very quickly, I don't apply even half of this list. The main thing is to strive for health, for your natural state in everything! Good luck, then everything depends only on you!
Activity: 116
Merit: 11
March 24, 2021, 03:27:09 AM
If you want to lose weight, why not try diet and exercise. Dieting may not sound so healthy, but it is really effective. As for exercise, it can burn your fat and make your skin firmer, so that your weight loss will not be unhealthy. As long as you achieve these two points, then your figure can definitely become very good.
Merit: 23
March 24, 2021, 02:54:52 AM
The best way to lose weight is exercise, aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise, but you must choose your diet appropriately, don't overeating, take a small amount of carbohydrate, adjust your schedule, and the most important thing is to persist! ! Grin Grin
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 23, 2021, 09:30:57 PM
Weight loss should be based on diet control. The main measures to lose weight include reducing diet and increasing exercise. However, weight loss exercise at night can affect falling asleep, so exercise should not be used to lose weight. If you have obvious obesity, you can avoid eating dinner, or limit the amount and variety of dinner intake. If you eat less during the day, you can eat some tofu, lean meat and other protein-rich foods for dinner. If you have eaten a lot of food during the day, you can skip dinner or eat some fruit to lose weight. Grin Grin
Activity: 154
March 23, 2021, 09:30:02 PM
In order to lose weight, the thinner can get up in the morning and drink a large glass of water for detoxification, and don't eat too much at each meal every day, you can eat smaller meals. Do not eat high-fat, high-calorie, high-sugar, spicy and salty foods during weight loss. Don’t drink fruit juices and carbonated beverages. Don’t eat puffed foods, fast food, salads, and only drink water and yogurt. Eat a fruit before each meal to increase satiety and reduce calorie intake. Of course, the most important thing is to keep exercising every day and do more aerobic exercises, such as running, swimming, yoga, cycling, etc. Grin
Activity: 64
March 23, 2021, 09:28:29 PM
The quicker way to lose weight is to combine diet and exercise, adjust your life, eating habits and daily routine, keep adequate sleep every day, not stay up late, not overeat before going to bed, eat less high-calorie, high-fat Food, eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, avoid overeating. In terms of exercise, you can choose to jog, skip rope, and open and close. If you are locally obese, you can choose to do massage therapy to promote local blood circulation and quickly lose weight.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 23, 2021, 08:26:14 PM
Back before when I was trying to lose some weight I lessen the food that I eat and limit it,
I also look for sports to keep my body active I played basketball and walk regularly and it worked.
But due to this pandemic I gained some weight and I also want to lose weight again but I couldn't play any sport but I have lessen the food that I eat but it isn't working much.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 23, 2021, 06:43:02 PM
Follow some rules :

Eat varied, colorful, nutritionally dense foods. Share on Pinterest Eat a varied, nutritious diet. ...
Keep a food and weight diary. ...
Engage in regular physical activity and exercise. ...
Eliminate liquid calories. ...
Measure servings and control portions. ...
Eat mindfully. ...
Stimulus and cue control. ...
Plan ahead.

Actually, it is really simple but discipline is your biggest enemy here. I did this long time ago, and it paid off after one month. You just really need to lessen your food intake but don't starve yourself. Less carbs, no soda, more vegies. And even with a lil bit of exercise will do. Don't tempt to eat a lot after 1 week or so of eating small portion of food. Because you are back to square 1 in that case. Just like I said, discipline is what you are battling here.
Activity: 70
March 23, 2021, 06:39:11 PM
Oily foods should be discarded, but body checkups should be done first. You can walk in morning.
Activity: 224
March 23, 2021, 04:25:53 AM
Follow some rules :

Eat varied, colorful, nutritionally dense foods. Share on Pinterest Eat a varied, nutritious diet. ...
Keep a food and weight diary. ...
Engage in regular physical activity and exercise. ...
Eliminate liquid calories. ...
Measure servings and control portions. ...
Eat mindfully. ...
Stimulus and cue control. ...
Plan ahead.
Activity: 26
March 23, 2021, 03:48:13 AM
For me, I run for 1 hour every morning, kick the shuttlecock for half an hour every afternoon, and go for a walk in the square after dinner. Go swimming and play ball on weekends. These seemingly ordinary sports can be effective as long as you persist and are good for your health.
Activity: 101
Merit: 18
March 22, 2021, 11:21:52 PM
Control your diet. In your life, try to avoid eating greasy food, such as barbecue, hot pot, etc. In addition, you can add more vegetables, fruits, and whole grains to help you lose weight.
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
March 22, 2021, 11:12:06 PM
Swimming is the best exercise for weight loss. It is a whole-body exercise that can exercise almost all muscles in the body. It can not only shape, but also enhance cardiopulmonary function. Swimming is a sport that consumes more calories in a short time. 12 minutes of freestyle can consume 836 kJ of calories.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
March 22, 2021, 11:07:56 PM
Walking or jogging, stick to 5 times a week, once a day, each time you walk 5 kilometers in 45 minutes, so you can lose 10 pounds in 6 months. If you walk 6.5 kilometers in 45 minutes, you will lose weight faster.
Activity: 62
Merit: 8
March 22, 2021, 11:06:46 PM
Use longer time to chew food when eating, chewing slowly can not only reduce weight, but also help stomach digestion and absorption. Scientists believe that chewing food for a longer period of time will give the brain more time to receive the "signal" of satiety from the stomach, and the "hunger hormone" in the human body will also decrease significantly, thus achieving the effect of controlling food intake. Wink
Activity: 26
March 22, 2021, 11:03:27 PM
Arrange your own diet reasonably, pay attention to the combination of meat and vegetables, eat less high-calorie, high-fat, eat less dinner, or eat lightly, keep exercising every day, and arrange your own work and rest time. Grin Grin
March 22, 2021, 10:55:29 PM
I will control my diet, eat less and not eat fat. I will eat more vegetables, which can give me the necessary energy, but will not make me fat. I will eat more lean meat or shrimp, they have protein. And I will step up my exercises so that my skin will be firm and not slack.
Activity: 9
March 22, 2021, 10:51:15 PM
One is to control your diet. In your life, try to avoid eating greasy foods, such as barbecues and hot pots. In addition, eat more vegetables, fruits, and whole grains to help you lose weight. In normal life, pay attention to exercise moderately, running, skipping rope, yoga are recommended Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: