Pages:
Author

Topic: How to lose weight? - page 43. (Read 42974 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 02:22:14 PM
maintain a proper balance diet and also make a good routine for everyday.
Activity: 9
June 28, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
i will not eat food whenever i am hungry sometimes i will take fruits so that i will lose weight
Activity: 94
June 28, 2018, 11:12:47 AM
well in my opinion you can lose weight by knowing the amount of food you eat each day! and you can do more exercise in the morning and you can download apps that can give you instruction's on a daily basis or watch youtube. it really helped me!
Activity: 34
June 20, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
It's all about using the calories you're taking in.
Activity: 20
June 20, 2018, 02:30:34 PM
Right now I'm on my way to losing some weight (in a healthy way) and I think that the best you can do is make a healthier lifestyle. Without so many diets and restrictions, just clever decisions for your body!

It is important to know that the best factor to lose weight is a caloric deficit. You'll have to calculate how many calories you burn in a day, and just eat fewer calories than the ones you burn Wink now add a little exercise to that and BOOM! You'll be obviously less heavy in some weeks. A good advice I can give you to not feeling starvation is eat the calories from more natural foods, that way you can eat more. Fruits, vegetables, nuts and natural protein Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
If you smile things will work out ):
June 20, 2018, 01:43:37 PM
Just take up an activity as a hobbie like playing football, volleyball, cricket, swimming! And if you are lazy one then just go for swimming daily for 30 mins! It burns a lot of calories , alongside you can also do jogging's, squats which will help you reduce your belly fat.
Stop consuming chocolates, high protein foods, excess alcohol(if you do)! Add pulses to your diet which will help you gain mass instead of fat but don't go on bad diet like skipping morning breakfast! 3 times a day you should have your meals. From grandma i came to know that having lemon water(not hot ~ having hot lemon water with honey does the opposite,makes you fat) can help reduce fat and loose weight. Another thing you can do is join a GYM where you should talk to the trainer about the ones to perform that will help reduce weight along with converting the body fats to mass !
June 20, 2018, 11:31:58 AM
Aside exercise, dietary management too can help. Eating a nutritious diet can help reduce wait. Enough fibre and vitamins. Reduce carbohydrate containing foods and adequate protein especially plant proteins
Activity: 33
June 20, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
prepare to pefect diet or execise like sit up,joging,push up,
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 10:57:59 AM
how to lose weight
STEP1: Begin with eating less day by day, strictly do not rush and remember to not skip meal, its important to have something to help regenerate your energy and to provide nutrients you will need throughout the weight loss process.
STEP2: remember to do simple exercises, from moderate to hard, please consider to have rest day.
STEP3: SIGN UP for gym membership if you can't do it all on your own.
PS: remember to drink lots of water and fruits it will help
June 20, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
Go to gym and have a proper workout. Have a healthy diet.  Do walking daily.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 20, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
You can do caloric deficit diet. Surely you will lose weight.
I agree I lost 50 pounds by changing my diet very little exercise. I eat when I'm hungry nothing more nothing less. Thanks for dropping some good tips.
Activity: 54
June 20, 2018, 05:23:05 AM
If you want to lose weight, you must be disciplined about your diet plan and ofcourse you must eat vegetables less meat and oily foods. Exercise if you have an extra time  Smiley.
Activity: 98
June 20, 2018, 04:02:08 AM
The shortage of calories is the main instrument for losing weight. Just track what you eat and how many calories it takes, so you can correct your diet and eat a bit less
Activity: 322
June 18, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
In my method or idea per day eating 3 time
1. breakfast
2. lunch
3. Dinner
if any one want to lose her weight then do dome breakfast  by bread then lunch do rice and dinner do soome green vegetables and some bread it do it properly then weight is been losed.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
June 18, 2018, 01:27:11 PM
hahaahah
i don t know actually i know but i don t do them bcuz i am proud of myself and my weight and the standard ones are as we all know not to eat doing sports blla blla
Activity: 12
June 18, 2018, 01:09:40 PM
healthy food, sport, no stress
Activity: 45
June 10, 2018, 06:59:27 PM
get more sport
Activity: 32
June 10, 2018, 03:29:28 PM
If you want to lose weight, you should exercise regularly and eat well.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
1. Clean food garbage, only clean and proper food.
2. Water balance.
3. Required physical activity.
Do not drink any medicine, and all sorts of powders that promise you a quick result. The result is only when sweat on the forehead, and a healthy diet.
Activity: 32
June 09, 2018, 10:07:28 PM
Dont eat hahahha, joking work out and diet.
Pages:
Jump to: