Pages:
Author

Topic: How to lose weight? - page 47. (Read 42974 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:48:39 PM
You should eat more natural fat until you feel satisfied. The most common mistake when starting a low carb diet: Reducing carb intake while still being afraid of fat. Carbs and fat are the body’s two main energy sources, and it needs at least one of them. Avoiding both carbs and fat results in hunger, cravings and fatigue.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 12:06:55 PM
Eat right and get some exercise.  It all boils down to taking in less calories than you spend during the day. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 11:51:40 AM
You must have a regular exercise and a healthy diet.
Activity: 93
May 28, 2018, 11:14:40 AM
If you want to lose weight you’d better avoid special “low-carb” products that are full of carbs. This should be obvious, but creative marketers are doing all they can to fool you. They will tell you that you can eat cookies, pasta, ice cream, bread and plenty of chocolate on a low-carb diet, as long as you buy their brand. But they’re full of carbohydrates.
Activity: 84
May 28, 2018, 10:01:14 AM
Make a proper exercise every morning and eat healthy foods also you diet is the best way.
Activity: 18
May 28, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
Tips 18 weight-loss tips
Are you ready? Here we go.

Choose a low-carb diet
Eat when hungry
Eat real food
Eat only when hungry
Measure your progress wisely
Be persistent
Avoid fruit
Avoid beer
Avoid artificial sweeteners
Review any medications
Stress less, sleep more
Eat less of dairy products and nuts
Supplement vitamins and minerals
Use intermittent fasting
Exercise wisely
Achieve optimal ketosis
Get your hormones checked
Consider weight-loss pills (if desperate).

link : https://www.dietdoctor.com/how-to-lose-weight#1
Activity: 33
May 28, 2018, 06:30:53 AM
1st seach how to lose weight.. then aply to your self prepare your patience. then focus your mind to lose your weight try and try it..
Activity: 6
May 28, 2018, 06:16:26 AM
Exercise still remains the number 1 remedy...if only we have the time.
May 28, 2018, 05:57:58 AM
Get a medical checkup first.
Find out what's stopping you from losing weight.
If there's nothing wrong, just eat less... and spend less time on your pc.   Roll Eyes

Spend less time on PC?Huh how does this add to weight gaining?
May 28, 2018, 05:57:01 AM
Proper and balance diet is the core of losing weight. eat a healthy foods such as fiber and protein. less intake of carbohydrates. and add exercise such as jogging badketball and if you want to gains muscle do lifting.
Activity: 73
May 28, 2018, 05:42:00 AM
I think you should be diet and only diet.  it will help you lose weight.
Activity: 209
May 28, 2018, 05:00:38 AM
Hi, I've changed my habits and I lose 10kg. I remove all hydrates during the dinner, and start to do some walkings
Activity: 42
May 28, 2018, 04:59:12 AM
Eat vegetables and drink water only.
No fat, no carb.
Activity: 96
May 28, 2018, 04:28:35 AM
You should eat less of dairy products. Dairy products contain varying amounts of lactose (milk sugar), which slows down weight loss. What’s more, part of the protein in milk generates a significant insulin response, which can have the same effect. Consequently, cutting back on dairy products may accelerate weight loss.
Activity: 56
May 27, 2018, 11:06:31 AM
If I think if you want to lose weight, eat less fatty foods.
May 27, 2018, 09:16:57 AM
How do you lose weight, especially if you’ra hypersensitive person? There may be others out there who have tried taking medications but ended up stopping due to appearance of rashes in the body. What are the other measures for it, apart from exercise?

By regulating your diet and water intake.
Water is very important and most people don't drink the right daily amount that's needed.
If you're on some drugs than it's best to ask some nutritionist for advice.
And of course physical activity can only help.
Activity: 14
May 27, 2018, 09:13:20 AM
Reducing your carbohydrates intake and taking more of fruits and vegetables can help you loose weight.
Then doing some exercises can also help you loose weight.
May 27, 2018, 08:44:30 AM
How do you lose weight, especially if you’ra hypersensitive person? There may be others out there who have tried taking medications but ended up stopping due to appearance of rashes in the body. What are the other measures for it, apart from exercise?
If exercise and some mediation doesn't work, I suggest you reduce your meals two twice a day. Eat breakfast and lunch. Dinner is the least important so you can ditch it already. This is how ai got thinner.
Activity: 100
May 27, 2018, 08:09:21 AM
Always eat enough, so that you feel satisfied, especially in the beginning of the weight-loss process. Doing this on a low-carb diet means that the fat you eat will be burned as fuel by your body, as your levels of the fat storing hormone insulin will be lowered. You’ll become a fat-burning machine. You’ll lose excess weight without hunger.
Activity: 104
May 27, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
You should aim to eat only when hungry. And if you’re not hungry, don’t eat anything. Nothing slows down weight loss more than frequently eating a lot of food that you do not need.
Pages:
Jump to: