Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 2. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 11
To be able to keep earning money when the market price situation is falling, I don't think there is too much difference when the market price is stable. You need to increase the savings of your assets or coins through the bounty that you follow. In order, the coins you produce can have high value, sell when market prices have entered a safe and stable situation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
The best way to do this is to wait for the bull market to come.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

That's so hard to make money when the marketplace fall and in a bad condition. But for me i can make money even if the marketplace is at bad condition, i am a bounty hunter and i will join bounty campaigns and then earn tokens and get profit that is my strategy when the marketplace fall.
Activity: 700
The best solution for making money on the background of a falling or stable state of the crypto market is day trading. Even short-term investments are a very risky type of earnings. The main thing is to monitor the market daily.

Indeed, in this market condition we can make profits by daily trade in market. But its require a good trading knowledge because market movement very high. If we have trading skill, i am believe its profitable in any market situation
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
in order to make profits when the market is decline you can use these 3 ways

1. Trading using margin
2. Trading using arbitration techniques
3. Trading using short techniques

all you have to remember is don't be greedy to gain profit because the market situation is bearish, unless the market condition is bullish you can be greedy  Grin

I agree with you, we can also use the solution that you suggest, and I will start it all, and one more in terms of trading in a price like this we don't want a huge profit, if you don't want a better loss you look for safe selling altcoin with little profit.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
one of them we can become a trader in a long or short period of time, we can take advantage of the fall of the market by buying altcoins at a low price, if the altcoin rises even if only 10% up to 30% we can sell it directly, l fear altcoint save it down again, pretty little profit but from several altcoins.
Activity: 216
Merit: 17
Xircus
There is no speific idea how to make money in the times of trouble only if you know how to trade base on my observations to others who know well how to trade they earn as much as they can but the problem they can take the risk which is not to avoid so if you had this ability you can do it in yourself....
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
You can make money on the fall market by buying cheap coin and trade it on the exchange and make profit
Activity: 336
In the fall of the market you can earn only if you know how to trade and at the same time if you know how to do it well. Now you will not earn much, as the market stopped in one position.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Usually if I have extra money I am trying to buy new cheap coins and I hope I will have good profit when I sel them on the good price in the future
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
It is very difficult if you do not have the skills of trading, and not an entry level. If you are a beginner, do not try to earn money by falling, better wait for growth and earn money on the growth of the market.
Activity: 476
In addition to doing hodl which is what most people say, you can also get actively involved in trading, what most people do is put certain buying barriers, for example btc drops to $ 6200 and you put a bot that buys a certain amount, then put another that buys at $ 6100 and when the price goes up to $ 6400 as has happened these past few days, you already have a profit that depends on how much you've invested.
Activity: 392
Some coins continue to grow even as the entire market goes down. I think we should find such coins and buy them.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
On this and earn at the drop of the coin price, buy cheaper and wait until the price will grow up, just learn the coin in the future.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
The ability to buy low and continue to buy new low is one of the rare skill any trader can have.  The bear market create opportunity to see low prices like never before.  The low price help you to secure good position for the next rally!
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
You can increase the volume of purchased coins, selling on the growth of + 30-40% and buy off cheaper
Activity: 434
in order to make profits when the market is decline you can use these 3 ways

1. Trading using margin
2. Trading using arbitration techniques
3. Trading using short techniques

all you have to remember is don't be greedy to gain profit because the market situation is bearish, unless the market condition is bullish you can be greedy  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The best solution for making money on the background of a falling or stable state of the crypto market is day trading. Even short-term investments are a very risky type of earnings. The main thing is to monitor the market daily.
Activity: 1005
I use the free time to carry out large short-term operations, and I can earn some small profits every day. Of course, the operational risk is also great.
Activity: 1064
MOBU
You need to sell your assets and re-purchase them much cheaper, the only way you can earn good money. You can simply multiply your assets very strongly if you act on a long distance.
Pages:
Jump to: