Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 10. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I think you should not enter the market right now, I think bitcoin is still in a downtrend. To get a good signal, we have to wait for at least a few months, and the price may be lower.
You can really do this, but then you just lose a lot of opportunities, because many now earn on the market drop, because there is such an opportunity on the bitmex exchange, but this should only be done if you understand what trading is.
Activity: 322
A great opportunity to take advantage of the moment when the market falls. And, the more it falls, the more likely it is.
What opportunities do you mean? opportunities for profit? if people who see a falling market only hold their assets can the person benefit? I don't think that will be possible. selling assets and buying large volumes of assets on that day are things that might be possible to make money when the market falls. because by doing daily trading we can get a profit every day even if only a little.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
A great opportunity to take advantage of the moment when the market falls. And, the more it falls, the more likely it is.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Many trading platforms allow the margin trading of bitcoins. Today, traders usually use leverage when opening long positions, but with the same success you can use it for uncoated sales, as with any other asset. If during the time between selling bitcoin and closing the position, the price will fall, you will make a profit. Of course, you need to be careful. Many exchanges set limits on how much money should be in the account for margin trading.
Activity: 314
In my opinion you should trade the storms and participate in Airdrop campaigns as well as free coins. Because these campaigns are very potential and good in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think one of the best way is to take advantage of the fallen market. Buy some worthy coins that got dropped into its price. Making some extra job or business like lending and making services to other people is an alternative way of making money.
Activity: 504
Just hold and do some thing free like airdrop and bounty, bro. How could you make on that situation  greater tactics best study or even in manipulating calculating some reason the way of earning money. The best thing on that is to try to invest those tokens that have potentials and hold it until the prices increased.
I would recommend that too: doing bounties and airdrops, practicing while there is no stability in the market and making money our of air, so to speak. I would earn some reward tokens and then hold them until they moon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
If you are a beginner and do not know how to trade cryptocurrencies,it is best to buy coins now and wait for a bullish trend. During the increase in the price of altcoins,do not be greedy, but fix the profit.
I agree that you should buy coins now and wait for a bullish trend. I would expand my portfolio now and next year sell some coins at a profit, because I believe that that market correction should end soon.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This is the best time to purchase since despite everything I trust the digital money will even now run up with time... So this best minute to purchase down so when the air pocket begin again you won't think twice about it by any stretch of the imagination. Enormous benefit for those that will purchase and for those holding don't be worn out.. Keep holding it ,until the point that it begin percolating, that is the accept. Be that as it may, you can even now making while cost is down is you know how to do exchanging. Study it to learn it.
Activity: 157
Just hold and do some thing free like airdrop and bounty, bro. How could you make on that situation  greater tactics best study or even in manipulating calculating some reason the way of earning money. The best thing on that is to try to invest those tokens that have potentials and hold it until the prices increased.
Activity: 266
If you are a beginner and do not know how to trade cryptocurrencies,it is best to buy coins now and wait for a bullish trend. During the increase in the price of altcoins,do not be greedy, but fix the profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
The falling market is earned by those who are familiar with margin trading, and those who have a good intuition to understand at what point it is necessary to open a short position.
Well we can still gain on the fall of the market through buying and selling but it is only few profit. I think the best thing to do is to buy more now and have patience on waiting for the right price to sell. We only need to have patience even if we can't gain today but we have big chance to earn in the near future.
Activity: 532
The falling market is earned by those who are familiar with margin trading, and those who have a good intuition to understand at what point it is necessary to open a short position.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

In my own opinion, every time the market prices are dropping, the best thing you can do is just to hold your coins in order to avoid losing a huge amount of your investments.
Activity: 406
We want to attempt to sell all the property at the beginning of the fall, then purchase at the bottom. And watch for earnings. but, like, there are exchanges that allow you to simply input the quick.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Making money in downtrend market is not as easy as it is spoken of, the best way to approach down market is to be patient, dwelling more on fundermentals than technical, making effort to buy low price and hope for the best in the future.
Activity: 672
I have never produced anything when the market is falling, I have not dared to accept losses, I will trade waiting for the price of coins to rise, if the coins in the market have not improved I will not trade, I do not want to have losses, what I am looking for is profit
means you are a holder. a trader would have been different if he'd trade despite being down because if it does not do so he will not trade earning. Although little of the gains obtained at the very least it could reduce the amount of losses than just wait and not know until when the asset prices will come back.
Activity: 196
I think long term holding is a good way for us. Most of the proices are low now so we need to wait for long enough to see the high price to come. We need to be patient enough in the marekt or we may ;ose a lot of money.
Activity: 251
I think you should not enter the market right now, I think bitcoin is still in a downtrend. To get a good signal, we have to wait for at least a few months, and the price may be lower.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I have never produced anything when the market is falling, I have not dared to accept losses, I will trade waiting for the price of coins to rise, if the coins in the market have not improved I will not trade, I do not want to have losses, what I am looking for is profit
Pages:
Jump to: