Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 5. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
there are 2 options. one is to wait for the bottom in the local market and buy a coin when it grows up to sell. the second option is to work on exchanges that provide leverage
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

I personally sent a lot of interesting coins on hold. I hope that the investment will bring benefits in a couple of years. Watch this market every day you can go crazy. So I chose now a cool hold and bounty program.
Activity: 532
Some coins can grow up at the time when the main part of the market falling. I think that we should find this coins and invest in good time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
What I am doing now which I think you can also join me is that, I make sure I buy a freshly listed coin on CMC and wait for their pump and sell it to get more profit. The reason for the newly listed coin is that, immediately they list it I see a high rise in the price so when you buy and it increases yu get more profit from it.
Activity: 462
actually no one will tell you, how to make money when market prices fall like this, it's like an opportunity they won't tell you, you just need to learn it may take time but it will be worth the results, or you can learn with experts, you can master it quickly of course you have to spend money, or you can choose the first method.
Activity: 182
Well, I have a strategy when a large fall I try to pick up coins and when such a fall and bounce when I sell them and it turns out the order of 5-7 percent per trade!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
It is possible to make money on the fall of the market: it is to buy coins at a low price and just wait for the market to grow in price again. After all, this is the best time to invest. The main thing to believe that growth will be
Investing while the market is falling is easy, just get the coins and hold it until the price goes up again.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
to work on extent as referring use with one on supporting strength on option and make with decision as targeting with numbers of distinct with returns of conversion as the direction with drawing on extent to gives with spares on difference as limit of collection.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Investors in recent times, they do not think this is the market is falling. Now that the market is looking like 2015, Bitcoin fluctuates around $ 250-350. So there are always people who make money, just that we have too many people buy high prices early this year
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
It is possible to trade at the cryptocurrency exchanges. It is possible to earn from the cryptocurrency exchanges also at the falling market.
Activity: 630
in any case, even in time for the cryptocurrency market to fall, new projects are trying to develop and need the support of investors, as well as Bounty Hunters. Despite such difficulties, the work is not worth it, and needs activity. It is necessary to support such projects and work with the team smoothly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
If you very much trust in cryptocurrency, then you can buy coins at lower price. You will have to wait for some time so far the price of your coin won't grow. When it happens, then you will be able to sell it and to earn from it.
Activity: 322
Heкoтopыe мoнeты мoгyт идти ввepx в тo вpeмя, кoгдa ocнoвнaя чacть pынкa пaдaeт. Я дyмaю, чтo мы дoлжны нaxoдить тaкиe мoнeты и вoвpeмя в ниx инвecтиpoвaть.
Activity: 266
The best way to make money in a falling market .It is to buy tokens such as ether, bitcoin EOS. Buy at the bottom. The market in the month of April was a complete bust.At this time, you need to buy when the air for two hundred dollars. Fantastic prices after the rise, we have a very long time will not see
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
As a rational person, he can buy coins now there is decrease in the prices of coins, that is he can invest in cryptocurrency now, and hopefully,  when the prices are high he can sell and make huge money from it. That is, it is as simple as that.
Activity: 182
Since you are new and with the current situation in the market, it will be nice if you put in much effort to earn as many altcoins as you can. Definitely, some of the altcoins might fetch you enough money. Ideally, the market has been really sloppy and Im sure hard work will help.
Activity: 742
making money when the market is falling is very difficult and not easy. maybe you can get money but it's not big and we also have to be good at taking chances and smart in trading. we can take a small profit from our purchase price.
Activity: 336
I think that it is possible to make money on the fall of the market and to buy cheap coins. I think that it is better to plan buying coins a good price, keep it for some time and later sell
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
Since the market is falling very much all we need to do is to hold and wait until the increase of the market. We know that if we panic sell our coins and tokens we will earn very little so it is better to just wait and hold our coins to avoid those kinds of earnings, because all of us want to earn a big amount of money right?
Activity: 202
It is possible to make money on the fall of the market: it is to buy coins at a low price and just wait for the market to grow in price again. After all, this is the best time to invest. The main thing to believe that growth will be
Pages:
Jump to: