Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 6. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
In the trading market when ever the market is falling the wise investor will pick the coin at the lowest price possible  If the investor knows that  the market is going to fall. he can short sell to higher price and when ever the price is coming lower he can sell it and book profit out of it..The volatile market also the investors can make money to its every hike and drop movements.For the above deal the investor must have a thorough knowledge about the market.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In any market you can earn, if you have the knowledge. But there is no "money" button, the only way to make money is to work hard, as in any other occupation.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The decline in the market is very difficult to make money, because the risk increase is not conducive to investment, which requires a lot of trading knowledge has been experienced to make money.
Activity: 421
Merit: 10
Before entering this market, we should first know that most of the time is in a bear market, so if we don't know some trading skills, then we are almost impossible to make money. If your trading strategy is just hodl, then I think it's best to buy BTC or exit the market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Well, when the market is falling, it offers an opportunity for long-term investment. If you have got funds for investment, then you can buy some cheap coins, so when the market rise again it would be very profitable for you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
I doubt that someone will give you good advice here on how to make money in a falling market. By the fact that this question is very complex. Yes, you can buy coins that fall in price, in the hope that the price will rise, but where is the guarantee that the price will go up? With this strategy, you will be left without money. Perhaps it is worth checking another option: it is to watch the transactions of experienced traders and imitate them. But where to find such experienced traders?
Activity: 789
Just follow the rules - buy the bottom sell on top. And second rule- when all sell I buy.The market can not fall forever. after falling is always a growth.Good luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
Money is always being made in the fall of the market people always buy the dips and sell the tops afterwards. There are also other coins that fair well you can trade such on a daily basis.
Activity: 336
buy coins whose prices go down but before the market fall the coin prices are very high and the coins we buy must be able to survive and volume market very high, such as ETH, BTC, IOTA, Ripple and Eidoo then what we do is just hold until the price rises high.
Activity: 299
Probably the best way to go is to just sit out the drop and when they reach a point where stocks are a bargain start buying. You may not catch the exact bottom but you will get some bargains that will give you a nice return.
Activity: 285
when the Bitcoin price falls I will make an opportunity to buy the price of Bitcoin on a cheap one, and of course I will hold it until the price will return at a high price, surely it will be an advantage and will be the right choice if I take advantage of that moment.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Bounty! Earn tokens and hold them untill better times.
Some of project, that you had participated would be precious (probable Grin)
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
You are still able to earn profit even if the market is falling , now that the price is cheap you have the chance to buy some more and then hold it. I know that it takes time but I assure you that its worth it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
This is the right time to make money if you want to..... The market is down now so I will advice you to buy at cheap price now and hold until the market is green. You only need to be patient because you might need to do long time holding.
Activity: 644
Even in falling market we can earn more profit if we have proper knowledge about market analyzing. When market gets down it doesn't happen suddenly. I takes few waves do so. In that waves we could see up and down condition also. So the people who has experience and knowledge about market bear market is also not a problem.
Activity: 392
I think that knowing the market basics it is always possible to earn money and win. Sure that it will be more difficult but what to do if you want to be rich and successful. The fall ins't the reason to be depressed
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
If you are not a trader you can only go into the negative, I think you may need something for a rebound in the market
Activity: 560
Just hold your coins if the market is already falls because in a past days it will recovers always do long-term trading to avoid seen your fund lossing don't be like a baby crying.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
The classic strategy is to buy cheap to sell expensive, in a falling market you should closely monitor trade indicators and buy coins on pullbacks, then sell when market fluctuations. This is a complex and very risky strategy.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
To help the new bitcoin forums bitcoin cheap to take tokens and a lot of patience. Although there are many other options, explore them, and most importantly, do not panic.
Pages:
Jump to: