Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 7. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
There is only one way to make money on the fall , is to catch the horse racing coins , or buy a lot of coins in the hope of their future growth.

Horse racing coins? Investing in that would be pretty slow. Purchasing coins would be the main way to increase the price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
It is very unfortunate that falling market prices make us earn a minimum income, so many of the members of the forum have switched to others and if for example you stay in the forum, you will also get money but not like the one who got the money many.
The fact is that when the cryptocurrency market falls, it is very difficult to earn even the difference in the price of coins. I switched to earnings through participation in Bounty companies, thus accumulating a coin, which may be called a cryptocurrency market in the future. Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
It is very unfortunate that falling market prices make us earn a minimum income, so many of the members of the forum have switched to others and if for example you stay in the forum, you will also get money but not like the one who got the money many.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
If you have a lower risk tolerance and do not want to use more advanced trading methods, the next best thing is to hold onto coins that generate passive income regardless of market activity. There are many coins that can generate passive income, but the two main types are staking coins and exchange coins. Invest now and enjoy the profits by the year end.
Activity: 67
That's it in the fall is better not to do any manipulation. Wait for the point of minimum cost and buy at a low price. But in fact, the risks are great. If the price is delayed for a week or a month, this does not mean that it may not start falling further.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
Today you can only earn solely through trading, all other ways of earning unfortunately are not relevant. But now is a good time for long-term investment.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
This is quite a risky business, but to minimize this kind of risk it is necessary to act according to the already developed strategies, and not on emotions. Here, for example, three popular strategies are: Short sale, Swing trading, Coins. They will help to bring passive income.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
it is very difficult to get money or profit when prices are falling, but if you are smart to take advantage of the situation then the collapse in prices in the market you can use to make daily trading with low profit
Activity: 294
Try to participate in bounties and airdrops. If you have time, just choose some bounty programmes and start promoting projects. You can earn their tokens and as soon as the token will be live on exchanges, you can sell it for ETH or BTC or you can also hold them for gaining bigger profits.
Activity: 14
current time is it right to invest in cryptocurreny and top currencies
Activity: 364
In falling market, you can try to catch good moments to buy coins at low prices and then sell them more expensive. But this is not an easy way. I'm just waiting for the fall to complete to re-enter the market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
there are some coins that you can use so you can make a profit because even though bitcoin prices go down but there are some coins that can still survive at normal prices and I see the price movements are quite stable because almost every day there is always an increase and decrease in prices and of course we can benefit from this pattern
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I think that it is best to choose moments in a falling market when projects are sold at the most ridiculous prices, such as today, I am on a global scale. But in the end, of course, it seems to me that the most advantageous position is short.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
There are a bunch of opportunities of how to make money on the falling market. You can start with trading, but you need a start capital for it. I mean the margin trading on Bitmex or similar exchanges, that allow this type of trading. You can also participate in bounty campaigns to earn some tokens.
Activity: 574
Now the best way to make money is to invest in a lot of coins and wait for the market to recover , and from time you will get twice the benefit.
Activity: 826
It is hard task to make money on the falling market. But some of altcoins still pumping, just need to monitor the major projects news.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
In a falling market you can earn with the help of margin trading. But I've never had her in a falling market I try to choose altcoins which are very far down and wait for growth then sell and re-start the cycle.
Activity: 42
It is necessary to get used to that they don’t risk big money and the big players in this market will do everything possible to move the price rate in the right direction for them. We can only follow the movements of large wallets and adapt to new trends.
Activity: 700
I think that in a falling market it is best to be able to transfer all assets to fiat money. And after that wait a good moment to re-enter the market.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
There is only one way to make money on the fall , is to catch the horse racing coins , or buy a lot of coins in the hope of their future growth.
Pages:
Jump to: