Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 4. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

There is not universal guide that could explain how to do it, but this is all about knowledge and expirience. And you shoudl also be a coldblooded peson.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
From working like a bounty campaign, after payment, I sell it to the market, it's a good idea rather than buying with your own savings
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
Invest by buying coins with a great potential to increase in its value once the market rises. More of the coin would be available at a low price and when the market increase you can earn X3 or more than your initial investment depending on how high the value increases.
Activity: 434
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

In order to take advantage of the fall of market is to be resourceful and at the same time, hopeful. Some people stop doing such things because the scenario is worst not knowing that when the market is down, it is very effective to buy coins which have a huge potential to increase its market value when the market recovered. Some of it is LTC, ETH, XRP and do not forget the BTC.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
It is possible to earn money in a falling market only if you are actively engaged in margin trading. But since this type of trading carries very high risks, only a professional trader can do this. You should not do it yourself. It is possible within a few hours to lose huge sums of money.
The price changes very quickly if you use margin trading, the price may change before you take advantage of that margin trading.
of course this is a very risky thing. I will not do much activity when falling stll occurs, just waiting for the right time
Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
You should master the world of trading. Make the fall an advantage to you. Do some research to choose a good token or coin and play with it and make money out of it. That's the reason why some people get some money even if the market is falling. Make the most of it and you will be successful.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Some people not sure about how to do it so usually their first way is to find a source who can provide them with well researched crypto signals / picks.

If you are going to do it, make sure that first you are reading this detailed article regrading the crypto signals provider.
It will teach you how to avoid scams / pump & dumps. and reviewing most of the top groups out there.

Article:
https://smartoptions.io/telegram-crypto-signals/
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
There are three ways that I will suggest.
1. Sell your tokens and get some stable coins like tether. Wait for your preferred coin to drop a little and then by it again to get more of your coins.
2. hodl your coins and wait for the fall to end, it will start to rise again.
3. go into daily trading
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
To yield when market conditions are in, there are a few that we can do. In this case, we have to exploit it by buying coins at low prices, and when the coin price rises we can immediately sell it. Or you can follow a bounty and Airdrop campaign. Those two things if we do it can get a token.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
You can still make money when the market is down but it is too risky also, when the market is down, the prices are cheap, it is when you buy at lower price and wait for the market to rise and the price will rise again
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Buy the lowest price of coins from reputable coins like xrp, xlm , nem and btc. DOn;t take a risk buy new tokens in the market. New tokens are risks because being pumped and dumped by groups or their developers. When buy coins that have large marketcap pump and dump group are difficult to control the price.
Activity: 209
The market falling down with some little grownings and for making money on the fall of market you just have to be able to predict periods such as this(by analyzing the market and coin by which you want to make money) and you will have profit!)
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Usually people buy different coins and wait until the prices start to rise, and excellent traders can predict when it will rise.
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
You buy altcoin that has a low price, but the altcoin with future prospects is good, hold it for as long as you can, and if there is a chance to release it, let it go, even if you only get a small profit, but how much better you hold it for as long as you can, because all altcoins in the future will be very valuable, and have a high value
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I see only couple of options to gain some rewards on the fallen market. The first one is to participate in the bounty campaigns and to get free tokens. Another option is to trade shorting the coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
To earn money you shoul find prospect tokens before other people and buy them, so you will be able to make good profits when demand will grow.
Activity: 378

Green line on the graph means that it is potentially good time to sell your tokens or to hold them for while. Red line means that you need to buy.
Activity: 60
In every business smart investors invest  when the market falls and then wait for the up days to come, likewise in crypto the best time to buy is when the market falls.  I personally became interested in coins after i encountered two ladies. one of them bought bitcoin  for forty thousand naira (Nigeria currency) and sold off for eight hundred thousand when the market was good. sure we are calculating her profit right now! The second person participated in a bounty campaign and decided not to let go of her coin because the price was not good instead invested more money, but her good friend sold hers for four hundred thousand naira (Nigeria currency), after a long time the woman who left hers and bought more got millions from that deal.  keep buying when the market falls it might make you a millionaire!
Activity: 160
Falling is not so suitable and nice time for earning but to make a decision you must to understand which strategy will be more suitable for you, bearish or bullish?
Activity: 173
Bulls are there because they really know how  to get money there. You just must to be at low and sell on high prices so there is not something difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: