Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 8. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

During the fall of the market it is good to buy coins at a low price for long-term investment and to engage in short-term trading for quick profits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Very simple, play shorts. You can earn a lot especially to do it on margin trading. Of course, if you have experience in trading, if not go better to the factory.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Whenever the crypto market is falling, i always see it as a good time to buy. Although, at this time, you must be careful of what to buy, because there are some coins that are just shit coins. If you invest into these type of coins and care is not taken, you might end up loosing.
Invest into coins with good working products. If these type of coins fall, it is certain that it will still rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Making lot of money in this bearish market calls for hard work and waiting patiently. By hard work, I mean you should try as much as possible to earn more tokens. Earning more tokens means, participate in lot of bounties and also invest in some coins. Just work harf to earn more coins. Once you have more coins, wait patiently for the market to recover there you can sell them to earn more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Stop buying altcoins scammers. and wait for the market to recover ... there are no other options)
Activity: 322
At the moment, you can earn with the help of margin trading. It seems to me that this is the best way to make money while the market is going down.
Activity: 392
I think that you need to keep coins now because the prices are not that high and it is a good idea to invest in coins today. To my mind, it is better to buy coins like btc and ether because they are the most popular
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

To all traders the falling market is the right time to buy some altcoins they would like to hold to gain a huge profit from it.
Activity: 157
You can make money on the fall of the cryptocurrency market, making short-term transactions against the global trend of price movement. This is the most obvious way.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Trading is one of the ways to make earnings on the bear market. The life does not stop when the market is declining.
Some coins are still moving up and down and for traders bear market is business as usual .
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
When the market is falling then it is a good time to buy more altcoins and hold it until the bull market comes, in this case you can gain profits according to the percentage of the price's pump.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
I think the strategy that has worked best for me is to make hodl, it's the safest if you want to come out well in this bear market, just sell what you need for daily things and make hodl of the rest and if you get more fiat is always good to invest, because prices are low and I do not think they last much longer so.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
day-trading or swing-trading is the best way for taking profit in this bearish market. There is always a recovery with each falling wave.
Activity: 672
Wise and time tested counsel buy low and sell when the price starts heading in the right and desired direction
Activity: 700
Merit: 102

Basically, the current condition is not so good, because the situation is like what you said, the market is down, so we have to wait, but if you have capital, you better just buy the coin you want, sometimes you can get income.
Activity: 70
You can transfer your investment to another currency, but at the same time leave the shares of the falling cryptocurrency, which after some time will still go up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I think the prices are still not moving with an effect of a rising trend. Although the prices are better acccording to old prices, I think you can make good profit if you can chose the best time to make your investments in these days.
The price is increasing some. If you look at the price about 2 weeks ago you could see that it's getting better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

I think the prices are still not moving with an effect of a rising trend. Although the prices are better acccording to old prices, I think you can make good profit if you can chose the best time to make your investments in these days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
The easiest way to make money in a falling market is simply to sell cigarettes in time and buy them at cheaper prices and sell again when the price has gone up. But if you have enough experience you can make money on the falling market through marginal trading. For example in Bitmex.
Activity: 294
In my opinion, the only thing that can be done with a falling market is to invest in prospective tokens that would make a profit in the future Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: