Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 9. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 1
Many people look at the market and feel that nothing good can come out of it but I tell them that a lot can. Daily trading is a good way to increase your portfolio in the current market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
You already said it. Since the market is falling, it's simple, buy at the fall and hodl, then sell off when there is a rise,  make your profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
Try to learn how to trade, even with bad market conditions you will be able to get profits surely, I like that fact because investing don't work anymore, especially for ICOs.
Activity: 185
I think this is the best time to put resources into the market, you get them at a low cost and after that you have to hold them till the market blast. What's more, on the off chance that you are a merchant that is great at day exchanging then you don't have to hold for an extensive stretch of time. The market is painted red and cost of coins are going down and low you purchase and hold for enormous benefit making
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I do not risk much to work with a falling market. Unless I can with the fall of the market, play with coins, which I received from generosity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
You make money by buying the lows that's why it's always advisable to have fiat and Tether for such reasons of buying the dips.
Activity: 350
Now is the good opportunity for us, buy in and patiently hold, the market will soon recover, so do not be too panic, hurry, be optimistic, good luck will come to us.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
If the opportunity is available, and the market is lower, you need to buy coins, the market will restore prices, learn trading on the exchange and we will be able to earn)))
Opportunities when the market falls are very large to enjoy a few coins at low prices and often so high an increase that we can use such things to seek profits there.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In the fall of the market can earn only those people who know how to trade, if you have not traded before then I think you can stay in the red, my advice to you keep and do not sell
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
The only option is margin trading, for me it is very complicated and don't want to lose the money, I'm just waiting for the market to reverse and then options of earnings will be much greater.
Margin trading is available thought here is a lot of times where people lost money due to really fast price movements.
Activity: 336
If the opportunity is available, and the market is lower, you need to buy coins, the market will restore prices, learn trading on the exchange and we will be able to earn)))
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
In order to make money in a falling market you have to learn trading on margin. To do this, pick a stock exchange which supports trading with the shoulder with the convenient interface. Here are a couple of them bitfinex , poloniex. The rules of margin trading you can find there.
Activity: 280
Personally, I believe that the best tactic in the red market is to simply keep a coin and wait for a new growth Roll Eyes
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
You can open short positions and thus you will earn when the price goes down. But personally, I prefer long as the market is very much manipulation and the price can go higher
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Personally, I believe that there are several ways to earn under any conditions in the market. The first is the bounty company. Naturally, if the market is on the rise, then the income will be higher. The second is trading. Many coins every day then fall in price, then grow. Here at these races and you can make good money. You only need to learn this, just simply)))
Activity: 126
On the fall of the market, you can earn in one case. If you buy a coin cheaply and sell it when it will be on top of growth. And it is good to make money on this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This is not all destined to do, only professionals work here, only if you were professionally engaged in trade-making, then you can earn on the fall. But I would not advise you to try, you will lose so many times before you learn.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
SHORT! Those who know how to do it earn a lot, especially worth doing with margin trading. You can earn a lot of money. Only you need to be able to do this because you can lose more quickly than you can earn.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
The only option is margin trading, for me it is very complicated and don't want to lose the money, I'm just waiting for the market to reverse and then options of earnings will be much greater.
Activity: 434
In every situation there will always be an opportunity to be able to make money, it's just that we need to hold it and sell it when the market situation has improved so that the amount we produce can be received with high benefits. If not, the efforts we have strived for cannot be commensurate with the final results we receive.
Pages:
Jump to: