Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 21. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:06:51 PM
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

buy a coin when the price falls, you will get a profit when the price starts to recover and even experiences a large increase. start investing if you want to make a profit.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:59:23 PM
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
If you are an expert in trading what you aim for is not difficult to do, buy low and sell high, that is a way to make money when market fall after reading market chart you would be hinted when to buy and when to sell.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:49:49 PM
Well, the market decline I think can make those who are well able to trade on the market and I think if you are a beginner you do not need to intermeddle in the transaction
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
It is well known when the market is falling is the best time to buy, then good altcoins should be bought. You can buy at low price and hold it till prices raises and sell it
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 06, 2018, 04:40:57 PM
I think that only day trading can bring profit now. You just need to buy when it's low then sell it at the price of high. But it is quite difficult to predict whether prices will immediately bounce. So you have to check the price of these coin every day. Just be patient and sooner you can gain profit from these coins.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 06, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
If talking about bitcoin, the tactics is very simple: buy in the dip, sell on the rise. One can make profit up to 10-15% weekly (monthly?), especially in the recent fluctuating market.
However if alcoins are concerned.. Well, there is no unified strategy, seems like everybody are following their intuition.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 04:21:10 PM
There are lot's of way one can make it's own money despite market fall

one of them is through swing trading of coins. You watch the coin and buy during the prize fall or during the dip then sell back when it soar up again. By this, one will be increasing the number of owned coin as well making some cool $.
Activity: 123
September 06, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
I guess bounty campaigns is the best choice. You have an opportunity to earn tokens even on the fall of the market.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
September 06, 2018, 02:59:37 PM
The only way to gain more profit is buy when the price at the low, and then sell when it gets pump because of the good news or the rumours.
Also be careful if you buy at the lowest price while the price keeps falling, Don't panic and keep holding your coins.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 02:22:25 PM
The best way to make money in this falling market is to make use of USDT by converting your altcoin to USDT and buying then back when their prices are at the lowest. You will have more of the coins for the same amount and definitely make profit when the market increases.
September 06, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
There is another way to buy cryptocurrency on rollback
Buying on a rollback can bring a good profit. Despite its apparent simplicity, to implement such a strategy in practice is not so easy. To do this, the trader must choose the right time to enter the market, and this, according to most experts, is very difficult.
The fact is that when the market collapses, hardly anyone is able to predict where he will find the bottom. Remember that after the establishment of a new high in 2013, the price of Bitcoin gradually decreased for almost two years.
Buying on a rollback works well only if there is a common bullish trend. If the global trend unfolds, this strategy loses its meaning. Traders should keep this in mind. It is impossible to proceed from the assumption that Bitcoin will grow in price indefinitely. You can learn how to work properly on rollbacks and regularly get a good profit on specialized courses for traders from United Traders.
Activity: 378
September 06, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
The main way to earn money in a falling market is through margin trading. But not everyone has experience in this kind of trade. It is very difficult.
September 06, 2018, 01:44:27 PM
Try to keep, no matter what
One of the options to survive the collapse of the cryptocurrency market is associated with the use of a trading strategy in which the trader tries to hold his positions as much as possible. You just buy some cryptocurrency asset and keep it for quite a long time, no matter how the price fluctuates
This is a classic strategy widely used in different financial markets. It can be expected that in the event of the collapse of the cryptocurrency, many investors and long-term traders will choose it. To increase efficiency, you can, for example, keep a portfolio of five different, the most powerful cryptocurrencies.
September 06, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
Some experts recommend investors to move funds to traditional currencies in case of the collapse of the cryptocurrency market. Transfer of funds from one market to another is now widely used by investment companies and exchange-traded funds.
But the practical implementation of this strategy is fraught with certain difficulties. To do this, the investor must choose the right time to exit the market and then return to it. If you do not know how to do this, it is better to simply entrust your funds to professionals and not pay attention to market fluctuations.
Activity: 293
September 06, 2018, 01:22:23 PM
I think you should take advantage of the falling market by trading and buying Bitcoins and Altcoins. After that you buy and hold them in short time and wait for going up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:14:43 PM
The main rule for stable work - do not rush with the sale of coins because of panic in the period of falling prices. In this case, you need to remain calm and hold your altcoins until the prices are restored. But this rule is for investors. But the trade in the period of the fall of the market may be unprofitable, it is difficult to earn when the prices fall.
Activity: 406
September 06, 2018, 01:03:35 PM
The golden principle in any market activity - during the fall of coin prices you need to hold and additionally buy more, while promising altcoins are of low cost. And then you can sell them, when the market recovers - you can earn at the expense of high prices.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
September 06, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
There are still people making money in this kind of market, the important thing is to buy and sell at the right time.
To do that, you need to be good at what you are doing and you need luck also.
I myself also making little money daily by running some masternode, although the price is down from my initial bought, I think as long as the dev is not abandon the coin, the masternode still "produce" money for me. That is my basic way of money making in this downtrend market.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
September 06, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
Leverage can be performed on some trading platforms. Of course, this is very dangerous. You need to pay close attention to the price trend of coins for short-term trading.
copper member
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
During fall of the market you can apply your experience and your knowledge to make money , because it is not so easy at that time to make money. You need some courage also to invest at that time because everyone will suggest you to keep distance from market now. But who apply their knowledge and experience with some courage they definitely do different from others. But you are new to this market I just suggest you to keep watching and when you feel that you have to invest then invest not too much but little and gain experience.
Pages:
Jump to: