Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 20. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 12:01:21 PM
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

The market is always changing, and if the market falls you can buy at a low price, and when the price enters a price higher than the purchase price you can sell it, and if you want a better profit then you can hold it in the long run.
Activity: 224
September 08, 2018, 11:53:13 AM
First,  decide on the coin with huge volume and liquidity and wait for the dip.  There will always be series of dip in bearish market and you can schedule your buying around dips. Once the market is up,  you will be making good profit!
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
The best way to make money on the fall is to invest in cryptocurrency at the lowest price. And when growth begins, your investment will increase significantly.
Activity: 504
September 07, 2018, 09:02:57 PM
If you are a trader and know how to trade on the exchange, then you can also get by playing on the difference in the cost of different crypto currencies.
now the market has fallen very heavily and attractive prices to buy crypto currencies. You can buy now and sell later, when prices go up several times. For this, someone must be able to wait.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 08:58:48 PM
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Buying tokens more profitable tokens while the market is too weak is good plan to create profit in the near future and this is what currently doing by many investors so they can earn more profit once the market will rise again.
Activity: 26
September 07, 2018, 08:48:08 PM
You can always make money on the fall of the crypto-currency market. You only need to buy cryptocurrency at the lowest cost at that time.
Buy coins in crypto when prices go down, that's where you can make a profit, but wait for the process in the long run, because now the price will go down a lot but for the future I am sure it will increase. if you sell when the price is low and you get profit because when you buy a lower price than the selling price, of course you have got a profit but only a few percent.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
I do think that it would be better to make money after the fall of the market and the best thing to do during dumps is to invest on promising cryptos and hold until recovery take place. In such way, huge profit will be earned but only after the market dumps. Downtrend is still present at this moment which should be an enough reason to hold and wait. Things will be turned soon and we just have to be awared of the nature of volatility.
Activity: 7
September 07, 2018, 08:24:31 AM
Just have to keep buying more and wait for the market to improve. You could try shorting but seems much too risky to me.
Activity: 61
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 07, 2018, 07:49:31 PM
You can always make money on the fall of the crypto-currency market. You only need to buy cryptocurrency at the lowest cost at that time.
Activity: 490
September 07, 2018, 08:21:44 AM
If you are well versed in trading, then you can try to trade for short
Activity: 154
September 07, 2018, 08:12:25 AM

The price of bitcoin today is very low. This is the best to invest and hold it. Another way of making profit in cryptocurrency even market is not good is by joining bounty campaign. There are a lot of campaign that advertise different ICO.
Activity: 24
September 07, 2018, 07:57:42 AM
when you are ready (holding the crypto), you do no longer make the money. when the market is low, it's far possible to attempt the day trading enterprise (for the skilled human beings most effective) or deal with the Bounties.
Activity: 299
September 07, 2018, 05:52:08 AM
I'm not a pro trader. while the market is downtrend. I make money by participating in bounty and buying some altcoin . I think the potential will increase in the future.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 07, 2018, 05:39:14 AM
When the market falls, I will quickly dump all my altcoin money into bitcoin or USDT, because I know that many investors will do the same, and the more people turn to Bitcoin and USDT, I will make a profit!
Activity: 109
September 07, 2018, 05:39:07 AM
There are also opportunities to make money in the process of market decline, but this is not so good for novices. Everyone knows that when the bull market arrives, we only need to buy it. We can make money with a high probability. But if you want to make money in a bear market, you need to learn real trading skills. This is not an easy task.
Activity: 107
September 07, 2018, 05:36:42 AM
Now the market has fallen very heavily and the prices are attractive for buying crypto currency. You can buy now and sell later, when the price rises several times. For this, one must be able to wait.
If you are a trader and know how to trade on the exchange, then you can also earn by playing on the difference in the cost of different crypto-currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2018, 05:15:18 AM
If you are an expert in trading what you aim for is not difficult to do, buy low and sell high, that is a way to make money when market fall after reading market chart you would be hinted when to buy and when to sell.
Now you can buy almost any coins, as they are cheap, but there is no guarantee that the cryptocurrency market will not stumble on another bear.
Activity: 52
September 06, 2018, 10:22:16 PM
When the market declines, we will all have losses, but if we want to make a profit when the market falls, then we should participate in the bounty activities, because the rewards will get some compensation.
Activity: 17
September 06, 2018, 10:19:28 PM
The volatility of this market is very large, I think that as long as you grasp the opportunity, you can make money from this market.
Activity: 364
September 06, 2018, 10:12:56 PM
If the market falls, it's hard to get coins from the coins we have, especially if we sell coins at very low prices, it can get money from selling what we have, but the results are very small, one way I think if the market falls is to buy altcoin is small and when it rises 5% -10%, just sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: