Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 19. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:17:41 AM
Huge numbers of us trusts this is the perfect time and the correct chance to purchase or contribute numerous coins in light of the fact that these coins are setting them up to offer when the market esteem is achieving considerably higher cost and due to that they can procure substantially higher benefit and that is useful for speculation. The privilege and better procedure are extremely needed a fruitful venture and maintaining a strategic distance from any conceivable misfortunes.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 06:23:49 PM
It's not certain that the market will grow in the fall, so I think we keep on patience and wait, luck will come to us so be careful, do not expect too high
Activity: 98
September 08, 2018, 06:21:19 PM
Hodl is the most recommended tactic when we are in this market so bearish, you can also try something riskier and try to invest in an ICO that is coming out, that can greatly increase your capital, of course, with a high risk of failure.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 06:19:40 PM
A fall can be earned with margin trading (short position), but margin trading is underdeveloped in the cryptocurrency markets. Also, if you knowingly assume a drop in the market, you can go to the stablecoin selling at a good price and re-buying at a cheap price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 06:17:50 PM
You can only make money on the down market by trading. You can make money trading, as the market is not only down, although the main trend is now such.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:06:01 PM
I advise you to go back to buying coins now while prices are experiencing a very large price reduction, this can be used as a means or opportunity to get a lot of profits going forward, choose coins with lots of enthusiasts to avoid scam coins
Activity: 93
September 08, 2018, 05:59:19 PM
Well if market falls you can easily buy at low price but pick the best coin out there like Btc Eth and then you just have to wait for it to comeback again
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 05:45:39 PM
The strategy to make money in this fall of the market is to hold the already purchased coin or token. Then if the money is available endavour to buy more without essitation because he who fail to buy when there is money, will regret it later.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
How you can make money on the fall in this market is to garner more Eth token and BTC, keep them until the market recovers. I think that's the only way.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 05:41:20 PM
if you want to make a profit or multiply your money, that is by investing in coins that have decreased prices to the lowest prices, such as BTC and ETH, so that when prices rise you will benefit
Activity: 106
September 08, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
If you are not willing to invest then go for bounty campaigns, but the rewards are taking long time to be distributed to the participants so you will still have to be patient.
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 08, 2018, 05:31:27 PM
No solution for earning money or making money on the sense that market falls down. How could you make on that situation  greater tactics best study or even in manipulating calculating some reason the way of earning money. The best thing on that is to try to invest those tokens that have potentials and hold it until the prices increased.
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 05:29:53 PM
There is always an opportunity to invest more also on the fall of the markets. If you have capital you can buy more of these potential coins that fall in price now. Buying more now will give you an opportunity of gaining more when the bear start.
Activity: 171
September 08, 2018, 05:23:33 PM
Investment is one of ways by which you can make money on the fall of the market. Invest in altcoins Now the prices of them are down.. Believe and hope in cryptocurrency  that it's future is brighter and better.  You make sure that you are checking the market price situation every minute.
Activity: 82
September 08, 2018, 05:22:09 PM
You cant easily make money on the fall market but if you enough knowledge and skills on how to identify a potential coin, you may buy some coin now while the price is low and hold them for a while and wait for the right time to sell. You can also participate in some bounty and airdrop campaign to earn additional income.
Activity: 123
September 08, 2018, 05:17:26 PM
I think that if you don't want to risk a lot. the best thing you can do is buy coins at a good price and do hodl, for example, everyone knows that there are coins that will go up in price as ETH, that's why you buy it when it's worth $250 and sell it in December when it's probably worth $500, you can also try to trade, buying bitcoin and some alts that fluctuate a lot in a week, you can try to generate profit if you predict the market well.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 05:11:56 PM
If you are a beginner and have never traded then my advice is to first learn the trade, and if of course for a long time in the subject then I think you know how to buy on rebounds and sell at the right time
Activity: 360
Merit: 120
September 08, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
If I had known, I would have not only shared the secret with you, but I would have used it myself. But alas, I also got into this situation when I bought BTC very early, in March of this year for $9000. Now imagine the situation I'm in right now...But! I do not lose heart and believe that it will still grow and bring me profit.

If you compare yourself with many others that primarily invested in altcoins you don't look that bad. In fact you have a good chance to get out of the red zone in a short period of time while many altoun investors lost 90-99% and many investments will be permanent losses as these projects are going to die.
Activity: 784
September 08, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
You can always make money on the fall of the crypto-currency market. You only need to buy cryptocurrency at the lowest cost at that time.
if we just buy it, can we make money? Surely don't just buy, we also need to sell it when we can get a profit from our purchase price even though the market is falling. after we sell, we must buy at a low price to reinvest.
Activity: 714
September 08, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
If I had known, I would have not only shared the secret with you, but I would have used it myself. But alas, I also got into this situation when I bought BTC very early, in March of this year for $9000. Now imagine the situation I'm in right now...But! I do not lose heart and believe that it will still grow and bring me profit.
Pages:
Jump to: