Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market. - page 11. (Read 7186 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up. Starting from the first year is 20%, after each year increased to 10% from the first day of next year. For the 300K members who are enjoying the transaction fee refund policy, if they are one of your invited members, you will receive a commission until the system start charging their transaction fees. For example, if the new system start charging from 2020–01–01, you will start receiving commissions and since it is the second year then you will receive 30%.
Sign up now to claim your reward ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Discord ☞ https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
https://i.imgur.com/XQOTlQU.png
https://i.imgur.com/aGJudB0.png
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Buying a huge of altcoins in the market is the best options if you want to earn big in the future. Just always remember that Only Invest What You Can Afford To Lose, or you can also apply day trade though it has risk involved but if you know what you're doing for sure you will receive the profit you want to get in the end. But if not you can be totally in wreck, so still be careful.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
It is really very hard to make money when the market goes down! But if you can trade then I think You will make profits. As you asked how to make money in the bad situation of the market then I think you can't trade well. I think you should invest now if you can because coin price is too low, if you buy at low then you can sell at the high price in future! You may do Airdrop and bounty campaigns too!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
the most likely way to do is to cut losses. It's just that you have to start to get better again in thinking about his strategy. because of this loss could not be cut arbitrarily. should remain with the preparation and calculation are done.
Activity: 378
The market now is down and the price of altcoins is cheaper than past month. This is the right time now to buy altcoins that can make you a huge profit in back.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

A professional trader still can gain profit even in this kind of bear market. I believe when the market fall, peoples who received most least damage are the traders. Because the traders usually cut their loss if their coin price reached a certain point. So to make money in the falling market, you need to set a point to cut your loss, and a point to come buying again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I'm wondering the same thing. At the moment I realized that this is a very difficult but interesting way.
Activity: 602

Like everybody was saying, buy a lot of alt coins with great potential and spend money you can afford to lose. These coins are a lot cheaper and has currently low in value from the market.
By doing this, you now have a greater chance of gaining huge profits in the future when the market stabilizes and the value of coins increases once again.
the only way to earn on the fall of the market is to buy cheap coins for long-term storage. Moreover, the most rated coins today also fell in price.
in any case, even if the market is in a bad state, the prices for the crypto currency have a few percent of the fluctuation. That is why there is an opportunity to always make profit on the difference in price, and not just invest for long-term storage.
Activity: 504

Like everybody was saying, buy a lot of alt coins with great potential and spend money you can afford to lose. These coins are a lot cheaper and has currently low in value from the market.
By doing this, you now have a greater chance of gaining huge profits in the future when the market stabilizes and the value of coins increases once again.
the only way to earn on the fall of the market is to buy cheap coins for long-term storage. Moreover, the most rated coins today also fell in price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
You can acquire more assets or coins while the market is low so that you can get the maximum profit when the price again will be high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104

You forgot to say that coins with a large potential are coins from the Top 50 Coinmarketcap. Only they can be hoped today. And even better, the TOP 20. If anyone survives on the crypto market, it's them.
Activity: 333

Activity: 672
I think that in most of the projects, you still need to be able to competently maintain relationships with patience and the ability to analyze projects, as well, of course, it all adds up to the opening of a short position on the stock exchange, because that's how you can really make money.
Activity: 350
in my opinion it is simple, if you have money, buy coins, now their cost is not so high and wait for the best times when they will rise in price.
Activity: 574

I think now you can get the price now, and you can keep it at a price that is better than the current price, so I'm also sure you will also get many benefits
Activity: 672
During this sharp decline in the price of cryptocurrency, there are still some ways to make some money. For instance, you can checkout some coins in the market that are still good for day trading am sure you will make something out of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
In the fall of the market you can procure just by exchanging. Purchase less expensive, offer more. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you are an amateur, at that point I don't advise, other than now the market has extremely fallen.
Activity: 211
One way to make money when the market is falling is to invest in an altcoin that is very low in price and resell the coin when the altcoin price is high. But surely it has risks and you must be prepared to bear these risks.
Activity: 275
to earn on the fall of the market, you need to buy as many coins and control the price increase. As soon as the price starts to rise, sell here. And wait again to drop the price to buy coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
In the falling market, only traders feel good. Buy on the fall, sell on the correction. That's all, there are no other ways to earn money now.
actually when the market falls we can get money but not much. that is by selling with a small profit from your purchase price. if you want to get big profits then wait and hold your coins until the market goes up.

in fact all the benefits and values ​​of money are found in us, especially the current condition which is declining. so the opportunity to sell high is difficult. we must be patient for the right time to sell. so we can get the benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: