Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 13. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
So you can join the project and able to switch another project when the previous project is done and you still got paid eventhough you've switch into new project ?
I also heard than someone able earn $ 1500/week from bounty so as for now, is it possible to happen ?
Yes, mate there are many campaigns and many bounties, you are able to participate in as much as you want in different campaigns and projects.
Of course there is users who can earn more than 1500$ week just because that they are in translation campagin or in influencer where is individual reward system.
My experience was only with social media and with jr. memebr rank signatures in OAX project!
thank you for sharing, these will helps for the bounty hunters who want to earn more tokens, I'm gonna try all these task like youtube, making article, social media campaign and etc, not just signature campaign.
Great that you find information wich will help you to do more in bounties! Good luck mate!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
So you can join the project and able to switch another project when the previous project is done and you still got paid eventhough you've switch into new project ?
I also heard than someone able earn $ 1500/week from bounty so as for now, is it possible to happen ?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
thank you for sharing, these will helps for the bounty hunters who want to earn more tokens, I'm gonna try all these task like youtube, making article, social media campaign and etc, not just signature campaign.
Wow! Thank you for the detailed information! Very helpful!)
You are welcome, hopw you have not problems with participating now)
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Very useful. But I can not participate in all bonus campaigns because there are so many restrictions
Activity: 67
Wow! Thank you for the detailed information! Very helpful!)
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
The information is very good and it helps me work to find some good bounty. I am also new to crypto, hopefully the above tips can help me to earn a good income. Your experience in has motivated me to earn an income that has been only a doubt for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Great post, you really did a good job to earn this amount in the last 3 months!
I recomend you to take a look at this list, maybe you can find even more bounties that you don't already have.
It's a list with all the bounty campaings from the best bounty managers from the forum: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1829066389
Activity: 210
Thank You for sharing this info!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
This is a very helpful post.
Most novices don't know how to find a good project, so they can participate in the bounty thread that you participate in.
Activity: 196
An excellent post! with interest I read and I really liked how you described your experience and shared with him, it causes respect and I would like to wish you success! and of course such a post definitely deserves a reward!
But i havenot smerit,sorry(((
Its cool that article was helpful for you, i hope you will have great results in bounties!
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
An excellent post! with interest I read and I really liked how you described your experience and shared with him, it causes respect and I would like to wish you success! and of course such a post definitely deserves a reward!
But i havenot smerit,sorry(((
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
Thanks for your information . Great guides . That's right which I'm looking for . It's useful for newbies
Activity: 133
Of a truth, this is really an Informative article. You need to research very well, check the team, check the website and ensure that a project has a working product before you likely participate in their bounty programs as you are giving your time to participate.
Nice work! This topic made me more excited. But I hope you can give us more the tutorial on how to manage 70 projects. Did you have an internal staff to handle all those things? Because I can't imagine how to handle that if we doing by yourself.
Great to hear that mate, good luck in bounties!
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Most of the time, I think it's more important to choose a good ICO project.
Because of the current bear market, most of the bounty threads have no value.
I don't think there is related with the price of cryptocurrencies went down with the projects of ICOs/bounties are no values, just because of the price of cryptocurrencies went down doesn't mean will makes good projects of ICOs/ bounties to be worthless, the price of cryptocurrencies can be analyzed by analysis technical and the good projects of ICOs/ bounties can be analyzed by fundamental, the OP is talking about how to choose the good bounties with its method.
Yes you are right, i share information how i choose projects and i think following theese steps everyone can find best one!☺️
Yes, i just don't know how is @Aminmon making analysis of the price related with participate in bounties program, is not on the bear trend of price we must search another source of income except from trading altcoins or mining? And i think the bounty is best source of income on the down trend of cryptocurrencies, so we don't waste of the time in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Nice work! This topic made me more excited. But I hope you can give us more the tutorial on how to manage 70 projects. Did you have an internal staff to handle all those things? Because I can't imagine how to handle that if we doing by yourself.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
Thank you for sharing your experienced.Really heplful especially like me  a jr.member.
Pages:
Jump to: