Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 14. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
That was a very detailed steps sir. thank you for that. I'll try to follow those steps although I have also my own technique. efforts were paid off for many hunters will be reading this and will be successful because of this thread.
Good luck mate in bounties!
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
A very useful article. But be mindful that bounties posted on bitcointalk is 50% scam 40% fand only 10% successful. The very thing here is to choose the right one.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and personal experience to us. Your specified guide in choosing bounty projects will definitely help many beginners like me. A person who shares will surely receive more.. Hope you have many returns in your good deeds.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
That was a very detailed steps sir. thank you for that. I'll try to follow those steps although I have also my own technique. efforts were paid off for many hunters will be reading this and will be successful because of this thread.
Thanks for the information you gathered and the effort that you made. This will be a guide to everyone specially to the neophytes. I'm just happy that there still like you doing this wonderful information, so precise and amazing,Good job Smiley

Wow glad to hear that, thanks really, i hopw there will be many users who also loves this article!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Thanks for the information you gathered and the effort that you made. This will be a guide to everyone specially to the neophytes. I'm just happy that there still like you doing this wonderful information, so precise and amazing,Good job Smiley
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
Wow! The author is a fine fellow, shared his experience!
If I had a "Merit", I would share it.
I've been doing half a year of bounty, at the moment I managed to earn only $ 400 Sad

Based on your experience, you need to reconsider your earning strategy!
@ op I have some questions for you. Did you earn that from a single bounty or from all your 70+ bounties. If its from the 70+ bounties you said you participated in, kindly change the topic cos it's misleading.
Yes, you are right i forget to write ‘s’ in bounty words, sorry for this, i am
not have enogh skill in English!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
This is going to create too much competition, while in a bear market. The bounties will be so much less than estimated, kind of a shame.

DIW is pretty good though. Don't join it though.
Very nice article! I would love to give you some merit because you should earn it for your time and effort, but unfortunately I have no sMerit left.

I am happy that article was interesting for you, its okay merit is not main aim for this article, i want to tell all users how all of them can join in good projects, following just in 10 rules)
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
@ op I have some questions for you. Did you earn that from a single bounty or from all your 70+ bounties. If its from the 70+ bounties you said you participated in, kindly change the topic cos it's misleading.
brand new
Activity: 0
Being a crypto lover, I came across to this Bounty Program (https://ico.coinnup.com/assets/pdf/bounty_campaign.pdf ) a few weeks back and I am quite impressed what these guys offering in their program plus great products ahead. Rest assured it is a good investment and will lead to reasonable profits !!!  Smiley

website - Coinnup - https://ico.coinnup.com/

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
Very nice article! I would love to give you some merit because you should earn it for your time and effort, but unfortunately I have no sMerit left.
Its almost impossible for you are only a Jr. Member now since its very hard to get a rank rise and low rank members get little rewards compare with those hero/legendary member, you can only earn one tenth of theirs with the same work
Yes, if i have higher rank i can get nuch more rewards, but its hard to get merits now!

Higher rank can give you a higher payment in the bounty campaign.
Last month i joined bounty campaign just for a week and i got more than 4k based in ICO price
Yes its always plus that you have higher rank☺️
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
Its almost impossible for you are only a Jr. Member now since its very hard to get a rank rise and low rank members get little rewards compare with those hero/legendary member, you can only earn one tenth of theirs with the same work
Yes, if i have higher rank i can get nuch more rewards, but its hard to get merits now!

Higher rank can give you a higher payment in the bounty campaign.
Last month i joined bounty campaign just for a week and i got more than 4k based in ICO price
You have some useful tips here. Thank you for sharing your experience.
You are welcome, hopw it will bring some great results for you!
Activity: 32
Great job.i start with airdrop.i will try to bounty.
Thanks for Great share
You can earn 2500 USD in just 2 months or less if you are a full member or higher, you just need to get the best bounty (signature) to join with.
You may also need to join their social media campaign and if you are a good deal better join the translation campaign too.
this will not just give you 2500 USD, but way more than that!
Of course, but its not easy to get merits now, so its easy for you to say that with full member or higher rank you can earn much more! He do it just with Jr. member and i am giving to him respect!
Thanks, it was also from 0 information and experience, my next goal will be much bigger!
Activity: 168
You can earn 2500 USD in just 2 months or less if you are a full member or higher, you just need to get the best bounty (signature) to join with.
You may also need to join their social media campaign and if you are a good deal better join the translation campaign too.
Of course, but its not easy to get merits now, so its easy for you to say that with full member or higher rank you can earn much more! He do it just with Jr. member and i am giving to him respect!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
Pages:
Jump to: