Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 11. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
I started 1 month ago twitter and facebook I have 2k followers on twitter and 1k on facebook . I do like 20 bounties and I post everyday multiple times a day I always post the max posts allowed. and I also do signature. I hope I will make 2-3k when all my projects end. I will make a post when I will get payed to tell you my experience
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
this is very helpful for the beginners, but $2500 in 3months is really possible, they might earn more than that if they are good enough to explore things and any other option on how to earn by participating bounties.
Activity: 140
Let me share it whenever I went to to beginners and help page, since a lot of newbies are asking about campaign and everything,  let this be a knowledge also to everyone who wants to learn more aboit campaing... thumbs up!!

I learn also from your tips  and I'll share it also.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Good content. As a legendary and in a bull market it would be even more I guess. I need to step up my game.
Activity: 47
It's needy article especcially for newbies like me, thank you!
But I think that your own ICO can bring more money. FOr example I've heard about Mywish where you can create ICO and even token contract without coding by filling the form! It seems interesting and I want to try!:) If you want too I'll leave this link
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
It looks you maybe also do translation or its just social media?
Yes this profit is only from social media and little bit from OAX signatures, like where i was participating with Jr. Member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Well, it is interesting to share the experience of joining the bounties. I also got legit experience on it. With this rank, I prefer to join the signature campaign for sure from a good ICOs. Commonly I will join the ICO with the good record of the bounty manager. Well for newbies or the other with lower ranks, it is also good to see the prospect and percentage or stakes that you will get when joining the bounties. It may be good to join such translation or content creation (blog or youTube). Of course, the result will be small but you can join more ICO at one time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
It looks you maybe also do translation or its just social media?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Interesting. I've only ever done signature campaigns but I never really thought about doing other social media like twitter campaigns and what not. I might have to branch out.
Activity: 133
What an impressive work done. But let me ask, did not you do anything else besides this? It is unlikely that a bounty campaign can replace a full-fledged income from a permanent job. It's doubtful to be satisfied with $1,500.  Roll Eyes
Good job! Thank you very much! A nice guide for newbies, who start participating in bounty campaigns.
It will be very motivational for all users not only for newbies, i think there are many who havent knowledge to choose best bounties
Activity: 332
Good job! Thank you very much! A nice guide for newbies, who start participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
So happy to come across this wonderful piece of information. So excited you took your time to put it together. Lovely thanks alot.
Thank u for taking time and posting most important article highly appreciated  u are helping the community to grow
Thanks, glad to hear that
Excellent article. Write in more detail, after receiving the coins, you keep the coins for long / short. How do you choose the moment when you exchange coins.
Thanks mate, i will exchange tokens when token will be at ICO price or make at least 2x - its for theese projects wich are not so popular, if we talk about projects, like Credits, Lympo or OAX  these tokens i will hold for lonk time
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Excellent article. Write in more detail, after receiving the coins, you keep the coins for long / short. How do you choose the moment when you exchange coins.
Activity: 154
Thank u for taking time and posting most important article highly appreciated  u are helping the community to grow
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
If you research about project, team and everything is okey, then you must look to bounty rates, how many people has participated to bounty, if there is a lot of person, most probably bounty doesnt get good money.
There are many popular projects where are a lot of participants, but better to choose this project where you can earn 30,50$ and when token will be listed on exchnage it will get more chances to get 3x or more.
I have been relieved and feel excited about the message of the OP, was excited and feel happy that despite the fact that there are lots of ICOs there who are not legit, almost all of those who are new has no value yet someone here is very strict when it comes to picking a bounty which he can earn what is expected.
Nice guide, just a little comment from my side. I also use bountylord.com resource to track all the new bounties. Another thing is rating spreadsheets, for example Gobone. Usually they consolidate ratings from different websites so you can see everything in one spreadsheet.
Thanks for suggestion, i will take a look in these sites also!
Pages:
Jump to: