Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 10. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi thankyou for the info yout post is very helpful like me as a beginner i learned some ways on how to choice a bountry.. Anyway can i join on your telegram bountry chanel? Thanx a lot
Activity: 70
An excellent post each. we could share bounty with the companies you're involved with. I sent you a message. Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Good and informative article, let me add to your information, to have a good reteurn ensure you check through the project and the stake allocated for the bounty,bounty capped also tend to pay high as the number of people joining will be limited hence high return.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Thanks dude. I have learned a lot. Hey, tell us what were the problems you see in the whole process?

What's your experience with spreadsheets and Telegram group channels of bounty campaigns?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1482
It's quite nice to have won all of them with just one member account. I did appreciate your active participation in the other campaigns even though you did not have a big income from signature campaigns. Blog and steemit bounties can make a lot of money. Congratulations Smiley
Very infromative article, my first signatures bounty is Forty Seven,  i think this project will be very promising
You are welcome, if you have any questions you can message me i will answer
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Very infromative article, my first signatures bounty is Forty Seven,  i think this project will be very promising
I think I like your analysis, but one thing here is that the space is changing, most people are not getting there tokens after participating in bounty because the were unable to reach minimum cap, and another thing is the developers changing the terms of their agreement after rasing their funds
Yes its really sad that now its happen, but we cant avoid this problem, if project team decided to change terms or something else we will need to follow them and thats all
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think I like your analysis, but one thing here is that the space is changing, most people are not getting there tokens after participating in bounty because the were unable to reach minimum cap, and another thing is the developers changing the terms of their agreement after rasing their funds
Perfect it's true good topic. But for now.. when we have drow down, need a lot of work for earn 2.5k$.
When market will go to green! it's really easy - if use your way. Thanks
yes, its depends on market, there are many projects who are still waiting for listing when market recover
Activity: 406
Perfect it's true good topic. But for now.. when we have drow down, need a lot of work for earn 2.5k$.
When market will go to green! it's really easy - if use your way. Thanks
Great information, thanks for sharing!

I think there needs to be more threads like this to encourage the newer users to adopt crypto!
hope you find new information for yourself)
Activity: 195
Great information, thanks for sharing!

I think there needs to be more threads like this to encourage the newer users to adopt crypto!
Thank you for the post - I thought that I know everything about bounties - but still I was able to get some info from here Smiley
Hah thats great my friend
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Thank you for the post - I thought that I know everything about bounties - but still I was able to get some info from here Smiley
I get more excited when you post about it. For such member account revenue is already very big in my opinion. I just got 50 USD in wallet from bounty result. But the majority of bounty that I follow there is no market cap it, so there is no price. I will try harder to earn that much.
You need to join in many projects to have more profit, because its hard to predict wich token after listing will get more profit
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
I get more excited when you post about it. For such member account revenue is already very big in my opinion. I just got 50 USD in wallet from bounty result. But the majority of bounty that I follow there is no market cap it, so there is no price. I will try harder to earn that much.
Pages:
Jump to: