Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 9. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
thanks for your tips. The potential is huge
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Thanks for the information, but from my own experience I can say that every month you can earn coins in bounty campaigns, which cost several thousand dollars at the price of the ICO stage, but in fact (on stock exchanges) their real value will cost tens or hundreds of times less, and the reason for this is the low level of market capitalization of the Crypto-currency  Undecided

And you are right, I had a lot of coins which cost on ICO x10 than it cost now. And nothing I can do with them now but hold, and maybe one day I can sell them...
Yes i have the same situation. I also think that one day all tokens will have at least ICO price )
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
Thanks for the information, but from my own experience I can say that every month you can earn coins in bounty campaigns, which cost several thousand dollars at the price of the ICO stage, but in fact (on stock exchanges) their real value will cost tens or hundreds of times less, and the reason for this is the low level of market capitalization of the Crypto-currency  Undecided

And you are right, I had a lot of coins which cost on ICO x10 than it cost now. And nothing I can do with them now but hold, and maybe one day I can sell them...
Activity: 56
congratulations on your achievement. A very complete and good explanation. I also still want to achieve students like you who are still students. It inspires once for all of us as a bounty hunter
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Thank you topic starter for a good story about the work done. Beginners will be very interesting. But all you need to know that someone is lucky more, someone less. The amount that showed this user is just an example. Perhaps your earnings will be more, and possibly less. It is impossible to guess. Importantly patience and hard work and you will succeed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
With signature campaign, most bounty campaigns require writing something in bitcoin forum. Do we need to report or just write something involve in their project (10 post/week is popular)?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 26
for newbies or the other with lower ranks, it is also good to see the prospect and percentage or stakes that you will get when joining the bounties. It may be good to join such translation or content creation
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
thank you its inspired me.

i have question iam newbie how do i know if the bounty project is scam?
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Perfect guide. Thanks for your contributions to our community. I think that every bounty hunters must read your thread. I see that you made careful research before entering any bounty campaign, it's a good strategy to stay away scam project and earn your money. Take your lessons, thank you.
Thanks, hope i will help all newbies who wants to start earn money with bounty projects
Activity: 26
Usually they consolidate ratings from different websites so you can see everything in one spreadsheet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Perfect guide. Thanks for your contributions to our community. I think that every bounty hunters must read your thread. I see that you made careful research before entering any bounty campaign, it's a good strategy to stay away scam project and earn your money. Take your lessons, thank you.

The price of credits today in the market is not really decreasing that much and as you see in the picture that credits is on the top, the price is really profitable but it was still not the good time to invest since it was not dumping its value.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
very helpful once a review on how to choose a good bounty project.

This is very helpful for the beginner bounty hunter.

Maybe added to Bounty Manager Name Already Trusted.

Trusted bounty managers are usually more selective in choosing projects they will work on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty projects and joining other bounty projects?

Also, if you can make so much money, what is your intent to inform others that will increase the competition and potentially decrease your potential earnings?

bounties   like social media   you can do as much as you can  from them  but it may get a little bit spammy  lol   also  translation and many other type    only signature campaign in BTT is restricted to only    1 bounty ( obviously )  also he can join airdrops and other bounties that need him to share  his referral link   and get people under him  

its not impossible  its just you are lazy  while he is active  

also  its not something new   or hiding that a  bounty hunter  will earn some good money  just go see the  bounty post and you will  see that bounties declare how much you will earn before you even join them    and  bro  not all people are selfish thinking   maybe that is the reason why he shared his portfolio and how he got the money  

just appreciate his work   and that he added  something helpful to the BTT community  
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
My question is how feasible is it to earn $2500 within 3 months for participating in bounties. when some bounties pay some participant as low as $1. then for how long will it take to accumulate rewards.
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

1) I'm looking for projects in sites that show Project Popularity, Risk Opportunity and expert Rating!
2) Enter google and find out whether the project offers bounty!
3) After that, I enter the site and see what the design is, whether it is special or simple, because many projects want to really develop the project in a good and nice design for the site to attract the attention of investors!
4) Required to see how much the project has been collecting at the moment
5) Understand the idea of ​​the project, with which the project is special and whether it will at all be needed for people
6) Viewing site information, good project should be filled with information from Partners, from media posts, up to the full list of teams!
7) It's better to join projects that are already ready-made and have working product, but it's also a decisive one; this is just a very good reason to join, the more likely it is to be successful!
Cool RoadMap,  exploration of the roadmap, what are the plans for the project when going to listed on exchnages
9) Then go to the bitcointalk bounty section, see how much money the project offers for bounty hunters and how many people are currently taking part in the project!
10) It is imperative to look at how bounty manegers work if the spreadsheet is updated every week and all stakes / tokens are fixed in time, then it is a very good sign to join!
I think these are my main points on which I have deal with the project, and in 80% of them they are successful, the projects are being traded on the stock exchange and the tokens are transferred in a timely to my wallet. I want to remind that I tell you about my personal experience!

Thank for sharing your thoughts! I always use almost the same way of analyzing projects.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is a good result. But to participate in more than 70 bounty campaigns need a lot of time, it probably turns out to be a full-time office.   
Activity: 3080
Merit: 970
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Enjoyed the read. Good article. You clearly have put a lot of effort into this article and many people can profit a lot thanks to this article. You clearly do a good amount of research before selecting a project which is a smart move and is something I advise everyone to practice since research and luck help in differentiating between a legit and scam coin most of the time. Personally, I have been involved with signature campaigns that pay in Bitcoin more than the campaigns that pay in altcoins in this forum which prove to be legit majority of the time which is why I prefer them.
Activity: 49
Thanks for this it will help me in future, specially well written in how to choose a bounty this is a main reason of success in bounty campaign also congrats well done mate 2500 in 3 month is a really nice income.
Pages:
Jump to: