Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 7. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 252
You give very good information, it is up to each person to decide in which kind of bounty they will like to participate for example I'm not really active in social media sites so it is obvious that I will never participate in a campaign like that, but there are many bounties that pay very well for translations if you know at least two languages and like always you can participate in signature campaigns and earn some tokens that way.
Yeah, translation is also good, but you need great experience its not so easy like to post or repost everyday in social media. But i think translation is most profitable campaign!
It is true that you need experience for translations campaigns and if the languages you know are very common then there is going to be a lot of competition but with so many icos appearing everyday it can be very profitable especially if you are able to get in some really good bounty campaigns, so if you do no have the experience go and get it.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
Thanks a lot for sharing with us your bounty experience. I can see that you are a hard working person if you managed to get involved in so many social bounties and somehow you kept calm and did everything in steps wich makes your strategy even cooler and smarter. We need more posts like this for us who are still in early phase of bounties experiences.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
That great, your article is very useful and interesting. I'm newbie and I just joined in signature and telegram campaign.
Activity: 98
Now listen to my story. I participated in 50 bounty campaigns and 100 airdrops and got $ 50 !!!! For two months !!! So you just got lucky.
Activity: 104
I am very much motivated by your result! Tell me, please, is it possible to find out what bounty campaigns You are currently involved in?
Activity: 224
I have a 3 month much worse) Tongue, but I'm happy for you and that you were able to capitalize on the generosity of the company ) In what is now the companies you are involved? and which company do you bet the most on?) Roll Eyes
I am very happy that i was particiapet in Lympo, Credits project, these two give me huge profit. Now i am waiting what will show Bobs Repair and World WIFi)
As for Lympo, I'm very glad that you took part in it because the project really brought a lot, and I'm sorry that I did not see this project  Cry
Activity: 229
Depending on your ability, time and rank. In addition, it depends on the bounty campaign choice (Bonus allocation for bounty). I think that to earn $ 2k5 for 3 months is very difficult at this point. Because market conditions are bad for ico. Of course, because it is free and you can be optimistic with your efforts. If the market is recovering, you will achieve that goal. 3 months may not be enough but 6 months is ok.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
A super informative tip and information.
I will only give small addition and tips. first is about joining the signature campaign. If your rank is the member and under, it is better to join the signature campaign in the longer time, at least not less than one month. It is to gain more promising rewards. Then, besides joining the signature, it is better to join the other campaigns that are easy to do such as making article or video. What you need of course the channel and blog. Some other campaigns are also available to follow. But just take the most promising based on your rank. if you have big efforts, surely you can also gain the big profits.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
I have a 3 month much worse) Tongue, but I'm happy for you and that you were able to capitalize on the generosity of the company ) In what is now the companies you are involved? and which company do you bet the most on?) Roll Eyes
I am very happy that i was particiapet in Lympo, Credits project, these two give me huge profit. Now i am waiting what will show Bobs Repair and World WIFi)
This is very good information because the how-to behind making a reasonable amount of money is one that is hard for a lot of people to understand and with threads like these then more people can understand how to make a lot more money from doing signature and bounty campaigns. Thank you. I will definitely be using this information for all of my campaigns.
Thanks, hope it was helpful for you!
Activity: 224
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
This is very good information because the how-to behind making a reasonable amount of money is one that is hard for a lot of people to understand and with threads like these then more people can understand how to make a lot more money from doing signature and bounty campaigns. Thank you. I will definitely be using this information for all of my campaigns.
Activity: 120
This information is very useful for bounty hunters. I enjoyed all the information here . Thank you for this thread
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
Thank you very much! I totally love these threads on the forums.this is really useful information.look for yourself, understand, it's too difficult ,and here everything is written and shown that would not waste your time.
As a newbie, thank you for providing so much useful information. I hope I can gain the same benefits as you. Now that I have participated in the bounty, I am full of confidence.

Today bounty does not easy earn money like own topic, when you join you will know why, first not any project you join is successful, second you not alone  Cheesy, many people will come with you, i see some bounty have more 1000 participants, that why i think bounty now is hard to earn money
You are right, there were many participants who had much more tokens than me, i just make post to show that also if you are newbie and havent many followers you can also earn good money from bountyes )
You give very good information, it is up to each person to decide in which kind of bounty they will like to participate for example I'm not really active in social media sites so it is obvious that I will never participate in a campaign like that, but there are many bounties that pay very well for translations if you know at least two languages and like always you can participate in signature campaigns and earn some tokens that way.
Yeah, translation is also good, but you need great experience its not so easy like to post or repost everyday in social media. But i think translation is most profitable campaign!
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
As a newbie, thank you for providing so much useful information. I hope I can gain the same benefits as you. Now that I have participated in the bounty, I am full of confidence.

Today bounty does not easy earn money like own topic, when you join you will know why, first not any project you join is successful, second you not alone  Cheesy, many people will come with you, i see some bounty have more 1000 participants, that why i think bounty now is hard to earn money
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Activity: 103
Pages:
Jump to: