Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 8. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
a nice success you have achieved with it. that is really a nice amount that you have earned with bounty campaigns. my earnings are currently at 0. But I've only been there for a few days and the first bounty campaign where I am with, is still running. So it takes a while until I get my first payment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I am into trading and ofcourse bounty campaign for more than  a year now but i must admit that this strategy didn't crossed my mind,what i mean the whole packaged of this and i will admit too from now on this maybe my next target to apply this for my bounty venture,thanks for this OP you really helps alot
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Instead of creating useless topics, newbie should read this topics. This article provides too much knowledge needed for the bounty hunter. If I have merit, I will give you (but I dont Cry )

I have questions for you.  Do you have bounty managers that you always supported? Can you share whose that bounty managers so that we can follow them also. I guess bounty managers also have the rule of a successful bounty. It's sad sometimes that even the popular bounty managers promote a scam ICOs.

For me, Amazix is great manager team. It's hard to find the scam project from them. But their rule are very strict.

I'm agreed. Amazix team had only legit projects, but their rules pretty hard, especially for newbies. And sometimes they can change the rules at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
This is very informative article and you really deserves to get merit. This is useful article especially for newbie and also member rank like me it gives as motivation to work more and you create a topic that is useful for everyone, especially the newbie who is still hesitant and confused to follow bounty campaign or also want to invest in ICO.  Its true that if your new in this work there is hesitation and half believing on what you are doing but once you saw the result of your hard work it will give you motivation again to continue on what you are doing.
Activity: 182
Do you participate in Welltrado bounty campaign?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
Wow ! Thank you for such an expanded explanation! It was very nice to learn a lot of new things and it's really very necessary information!
Activity: 113
Thank you very much for your guidance. Although I have not yet benefited from the bounty campaign, you have given me confidence. I have to learn to get more at a bounty event.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
This is a good idea, you create a topic that is useful for everyone, especially the newbie who is still hesitant and confused to follow bounty campaign or also want to invest in ICO. I know in bounty campaign has great potential for fraud, because it is relatively easy to deceive everyone its. I know in bounty campaign has great potential for fraud, because it is relatively easy to deceive everyone its.
Activity: 31
I would also like to tell you about Moderation and translation, this is one of the best campaigns, because it is very high-paying but also hard-working
Activity: 154
Instead of creating useless topics, newbie should read this topics. This article provides too much knowledge needed for the bounty hunter. If I have merit, I will give you (but I dont Cry )

I have questions for you.  Do you have bounty managers that you always supported? Can you share whose that bounty managers so that we can follow them also. I guess bounty managers also have the rule of a successful bounty. It's sad sometimes that even the popular bounty managers promote a scam ICOs.

For me, Amazix is great manager team. It's hard to find the scam project from them. But their rule are very strict.

Activity: 22
I do like 20 bounties and I post everyday multiple times a day I always post the max posts allowed. and I also do signature.
Activity: 140
1) I'm looking for projects in sites that show Project Popularity, Risk Opportunity and expert Rating!
Hello, can you tell me which websites do you use?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
This is a very good post.
This taught the novice how to participate in the bounty thread, so I think this post should be transferred to the beginners section.
Activity: 112
Wow, this article has helped me a lot, but I don't have the merit. If there is, I will give it to you.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Many thanks, for the detailed explanation!  For beginners - useful information.  For your work, I would give you a certain measure, but, alas, I do not have them.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
I saw your posts earlier and then I see you link on how too choose bounties, Thank youu so much for giving us this very detailed info to make a handsome amount of money, By the way where are you from? I'm just curious, you are a hardworking person.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Wow,  I really appreciate your detail information in your thread dude,  it's really helpful,  it's a kind of inspiration and great motivation for me to increase my spirit to get more money / tokens from bounties,  congratulations with your goal,  it's an incredible results that you could earned money more than 2500$, I hope I will also get my goal as soon as possible,  thanks for your share dude
OF course you can do that, just set this goal to earn more and it will come easly!
I already make x2 after this post so i think profit will come more higher every day.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Wow,  I really appreciate your detail information in your thread dude,  it's really helpful,  it's a kind of inspiration and great motivation for me to increase my spirit to get more money / tokens from bounties,  congratulations with your goal,  it's an incredible results that you could earned money more than 2500$, I hope I will also get my goal as soon as possible,  thanks for your share dude
Pages:
Jump to: