Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 15. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
Well, great article, all is structured, easy to read, so this is nice work. Only one thing that I cant understand - why do you write it here Smiley
Really. All of forum participants register here just because they know how much they can earn in bounty campaigns and they know this information already. Only 1% or even less register here just to communicate with each other.
So it would be better if this article appear in other places where people dont know about crypto. Or maybe not - just because more people - less stakes Wink
As for me I researched all these things on my own. Maybe every participant of crypto community need to do so?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Thanks for information, now i have really motivation to start work in bounty!
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
Well played,very informative to those newbie here in the forum who doesnt have any good idea on how to make money without any investments at all,im sure there will be more hunters that will join the ICO hunting few days or weeks from now! If you asked me where did i get most of my cryptocurrency investments it is indeed from the bounties that i have!
Great to hear that, i also hope that my article will be motivation for some newbies here )
I have also many tokens, i will hodl them, because now market its not in the best situation!
What the hell is this. You're great bro, i think you can succes with just project bounty. Very important to myself, to follow in your footsteps.
Good luck mate, you will get great results if you will be active in bountys )
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Well played,very informative to those newbie here in the forum who doesnt have any good idea on how to make money without any investments at all,im sure there will be more hunters that will join the ICO hunting few days or weeks from now! If you asked me where did i get most of my cryptocurrency investments it is indeed from the bounties that i have!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What the hell is this. You're great bro, i think you can succes with just project bounty. Very important to myself, to follow in your footsteps.
Hello! Thank you! Very cool and useful article turned out. Thanks to such reviews, you better prepare and earn more.
You welcome, hope it was usefull for you!  Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 2
Hello! Thank you! Very cool and useful article turned out. Thanks to such reviews, you better prepare and earn more.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Wow man, thanks for taking the time and effort to really write down and check your grammar and making it easy to read for us. I have already been here already for quite some time and despite that I still having a hard time finding good projects to join into. This one that I am currently in is something that I am really not sure of and I am just joining out of instinct/ gut feeling after I have read what the project is about. Would be pretty nice to know what kind of Bounties you would be recommending. I will be joining your telegram. Great job.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Sure you can earn even more that $2500 in three months all you need to do is join on the good potential project bounties it is no use if you are promoting a useless coin because it don't have value in the future.Joining in the social media campaigns is fit for everyone so join as much as you can and the task is simple one share and one post per day in most of the bounties.
Good tips, you really worked hard to compile this write up and the other one you put up together just to assist people. It's absolutely a nice one from you, i would say. Mind you, bounty campaign is not meant for lazy ones but those who can work hard. Keep the good work and keep earning. Smile
Yeah, thanks mate, i hope you learn some new information!
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Good tips, you really worked hard to compile this write up and the other one you put up together just to assist people. It's absolutely a nice one from you, i would say. Mind you, bounty campaign is not meant for lazy ones but those who can work hard. Keep the good work and keep earning. Smile
Its almost impossible for you are only a Jr. Member now since its very hard to get a rank rise and low rank members get little rewards compare with those hero/legendary member, you can only earn one tenth of theirs with the same work
Yes, if i have higher rank i can get nuch more rewards, but its hard to get merits now!
Most of the time, I think it's more important to choose a good ICO project.
Because of the current bear market, most of the bounty threads have no value.
I don't think there is related with the price of cryptocurrencies went down with the projects of ICOs/bounties are no values, just because of the price of cryptocurrencies went down doesn't mean will makes good projects of ICOs/ bounties to be worthless, the price of cryptocurrencies can be analyzed by analysis technical and the good projects of ICOs/ bounties can be analyzed by fundamental, the OP is talking about how to choose the good bounties with its method.
Yes you are right, i share information how i choose projects and i think following theese steps everyone can find best one!☺️
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
I don't think there is related with the price of cryptocurrencies went down with the projects of ICOs/bounties are no values, just because of the price of cryptocurrencies went down doesn't mean will makes good projects of ICOs/ bounties to be worthless, the price of cryptocurrencies can be analyzed by analysis technical and the good projects of ICOs/ bounties can be analyzed by fundamental, the OP is talking about how to choose the good bounties with its method.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Its almost impossible for you are only a Jr. Member now since its very hard to get a rank rise and low rank members get little rewards compare with those hero/legendary member, you can only earn one tenth of theirs with the same work
I think to guarantee it is very difficult but by following all the bounty that you think will give big advantage then it is very nice and suitable to do.

Yes we cant gurantee wich project will be succesfull, but following theese rules you can choose one of the best!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: