Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 2. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Choose any signature of a good ico and check out the which ico sale is going very well with strong project. Then participate in the signature campaign. after  the completion of the bounty you will get the coin which will give you big reward which may more than the $2500. If the sale of ico will good then your earning will be hundred percent sure.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
A thousand dollars in the last year, unfortunately, fell to $ 100. In addition, almost 90 percent of the projects cannot move forward in any way. I think 100 bucks in this period is even good money. I think it's impossible to see 1000 dollars like before.
Yes! The golden time of bounty is the end of 2017 - early 2018. It's so lame compared to now.
Activity: 1344
At the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, it was possible to earn a lot on airdrop. Alas, at the moment there is no such surge of activity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Mate its very hard to earn over 2500$ at the moment as the market has badly crashed, bounties are like lotteries if you are lucky enough I am sure you will deserve it else you don't even get $250. It depends on the situation of the market.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Well i like this thread the explanation is so clear and on point. If you can get 1000$ last year you must be hard worker. I only get about less then 100$ last year that time im not on mood doing all job. Your post motivate me now maybe i will start take many jobs next week.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
For now it is impossible to get $ 1000 and up per month from a bounty and even $ 500 is already difficult because ico now mostly always send bounty rewards with a long enough period of time and sometimes after listing the price always drops
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Despite the rather voluminous text, I read it from beginning to end. I was interested to learn from the experience of a successful person. You probably developed the skills if 40 projects took just 3 hours. Well, you need to pay tribute, your intuition perfectly feels honest projects, because you have earned generously.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
A good guide to bounty, i must say you really made an impact, we really need more of this, to know what bounty really is. Most newbies would really find this information useful, only if they can give it their time by reading.
Thanks .
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
A thousand dollars in the last year, unfortunately, fell to $ 100. In addition, almost 90 percent of the projects cannot move forward in any way. I think 100 bucks in this period is even good money. I think it's impossible to see 1000 dollars like before.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
How do i join your telegram group.  Am interested in the bounties.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
Thanks for this post. I somehow have known how someone had gone through when joining and working in a bounty campaign. I am hoping in the future to be able to earn what you are earning right now.
I have been involved for over a year but my income has never been $ 1000. only 100-200 $ is the same, so I also no longer dreamed of this market, I do just want to have more income to cover this difficult life, but fortunately has not come to me
If you are in a year and you only earn 100-200$ then you are really too bad or you do not seriously work. To me, just one campaign I was able to earn 500-1000$, And also many people here will also like me. I have never seen anyone earn only 100-200$ within a year
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Thanks for this post. I somehow have known how someone had gone through when joining and working in a bounty campaign. I am hoping in the future to be able to earn what you are earning right now.
I have been involved for over a year but my income has never been $ 1000. only 100-200 $ is the same, so I also no longer dreamed of this market, I do just want to have more income to cover this difficult life, but fortunately has not come to me
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
This is really useful information, but mostly for beginners who are just planning to do bounty companies. Bounty is definitely a good way to earn money, provided that you pay at least 3 hours a day. And the most important condition is not to sell tokens ahead of time. Author thank you!
Activity: 28
wow this is really very helpfull information and ...
all the informations are very clearly mentioned here ...! i just seen very very clear and perfect information only in this thread !
thanks for the information ...! and i suggest more people to see here for  information about bounty ...
i just copied the URL link of this page to suggest people ....
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is a pipe dream, no body should believe this, making that much a month from bounties is not possible and not when bounties last more than a month at a time, you have to some kind of robot to be able to do that. Besides look at the market, everything is down and the coins that are being paid out by the bounty campaigns are not worth a lot
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Everything is easy to talk about and that is also real evidence.
But what can we do with a market that is always uncertain about prices.
We can also see when the market goes down and the ICO pause, the bounty is pause and finally you don't get valuable tokens.
Activity: 35
I am very hopeful and trying to accomplish this goal. Only the hard, persistence, choosing the right project,... then I am sure that this can be done
Activity: 20
thank you for the helpful posts. I am a newcomer doing bonuses but I do a lot of projects but the efficiency is not high. I hope you have the sharing experience to help me understand the most effective way to do bounty that takes less time
Activity: 64
I did appreciate your active participation in the other campaigns even though you did not have a big income from signature campaigns. Blog and steemit bounties can make a lot of money. Congratulations.
Activity: 98
In my honest opinion, the only way that you can actually ever get to earn this much is if you got your membership rank to the highest level or so. I think that it is really hard for some junior ranked member to earn that hih, no matter how much work he puts in. This might be sad, but it is actually very true.
Pages:
Jump to: