Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 5. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Now, of course, it is much more difficult to show such numbers, after all, the falling market cuts payments very much.
However, if you participate in the content of the bounty, you can even earn more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A good topic, sorry no merit award the author.
My friend on the signatures of Titanium earned more than 10K$. I am maximum for the signature earned 1 ETH.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
i think bounties that are listed in ico drops are the best
copper member
Activity: 322
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Thank you for sharing the great methods. I will take a close look at your post. If it is reasonable, then I will apply your method to in joining the bounty campaigns later
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
hi, good job mate, i don't have merits to distribute but you deserve it just for the translation you made, there is nothing new but it takes some time to gather this information and use them wisely
hah thanks, its okay, maybe somebody else give me merits who have more them ))
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
hi, good job mate, i don't have merits to distribute but you deserve it just for the translation you made, there is nothing new but it takes some time to gather this information and use them wisely
really nice info Here
You are welcome mate
It really depends on how long the bounty lasts though. Sometimes bounties last an incredible amount of time which can be too time consuming for an individual to earn that much within 3 months.
Yes, there are many projects with very long time bounty, i was participate in projects wich ended in 1 months, thats why i get results in 3 months. maybe if i participate there from start to end there will be more higher profit.
Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty project and joing other bounty projects?

Also, if you can make so much money, what is your intent to inform others that will increase the competition and potentially decrease your potential earnings?
I am sorry, but i havent my own bounty project Grin can you say please where you find this information?
You say all your bounty projects that others can join:

I also make telegram channel where i will share all my bounty projects, you can join: https://t.me/shaman11bounty

Ok, now as you say you make that much money as a participant, I will take a deeper look at it. Wink

Also kind you, results are always personally depended as he stated, if you work harder your results will be higher but if you didn't take it serious there is no fix payment for participation it's all work and get paid. And you should be careful to follow the bounty managers rules, target to always meet the minimum requirements, exceed it if you can for some project, always compare your weekly results with your previous week's and amend where there is little low differences. Success all the way mate
You are right mate, if you want see best results you need to understand that you must work hard, its mean not participate just in one project or two, but at least 30!!
indeed with combine all of campaigns you will get the best results but earning money from bounty campaign is not so easy such as that because we never know the price of those tokens will high or not and the payment from bounties depend on how far those project will successfully or not and not all ICO projects will be successfully even currently more than 80% ICO projects weren't reach softcap
Yes, it hard to predict, of course best projects are these who collect HardCap, but now its very hard to find projects who collect high amount and offer also bounty campaigns
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
indeed with combine all of campaigns you will get the best results but earning money from bounty campaign is not so easy such as that because we never know the price of those tokens will high or not and the payment from bounties depend on how far those project will successfully or not and not all ICO projects will be successfully even currently more than 80% ICO projects weren't reach softcap
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
Apologise for not reading your whole story, but I am a little bit confused because first you speak about your bounty projects and later you say how you participated in 70 bounty projects. I mean there is surely a difference how much you can earn when managing your own bounty project and joing other bounty projects?

Also, if you can make so much money, what is your intent to inform others that will increase the competition and potentially decrease your potential earnings?
I am sorry, but i havent my own bounty project Grin can you say please where you find this information?
You say all your bounty projects that others can join:

I also make telegram channel where i will share all my bounty projects, you can join: https://t.me/shaman11bounty

Ok, now as you say you make that much money as a participant, I will take a deeper look at it. Wink

Also kind you, results are always personally depended as he stated, if you work harder your results will be higher but if you didn't take it serious there is no fix payment for participation it's all work and get paid. And you should be careful to follow the bounty managers rules, target to always meet the minimum requirements, exceed it if you can for some project, always compare your weekly results with your previous week's and amend where there is little low differences. Success all the way mate
Activity: 784
Merit: 508
I doubt that the topic's starter uses all of his 10 paragraphs when selecting bounty campaigns. For this kind of analysis can go away up to two hours of time.

It would be much more interesting to listen to the living example, for each paragraph, why he chose one or the other campaign?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
It really depends on how long the bounty lasts though. Sometimes bounties last an incredible amount of time which can be too time consuming for an individual to earn that much within 3 months.
Activity: 182
Sure you can earn even more that $2500 in three months all you need to do is join on the good potential project bounties it is no use if you are promoting a useless coin because it don't have value in the future.Joining in the social media campaigns is fit for everyone so join as much as you can and the task is simple one share and one post per day in most of the bounties.

You can also make more by doing signatures and content bounties as well
Activity: 1610
Thank you for the information. I also just started bounty a few months and just get the results of some bounty that I follow with a decent result. some bounty that I follow is a scam and it's really annoying. once again, the information from you is really helpful for me as new bounty hunter  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Thanks for putting this together, I am sure this will be helpful to many who just start their career in Crypto world. Apart from the steps outlined it is also very important to select good ICO's. I must admit that not all ICO's are good or worth your time. Also from what I have seen, they would start with big pomp and show but then will just slow down after a week or so. No update and no social interaction, and then next thing we know, people got scammed. So be careful with what you deal with.
Activity: 86
I really liked your article, thank you for the detailed description . You inspired me with your example.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
AmaZix.com - Professional community management
Good to see many success stories being shared, but I also hope that you pay a little bit of attention to certain aspects of sustainability... think big picture and think long term. Join only projects that you're willing to truly believe in, truly support and truly help to grow, because that is the true "secret" to success. Remember that value goes in two directions, in fact, that's the best thing about it. You give value to a project and it will give you back that value.

This has been the case with some of the oldest projects (Bitcoin for example!) and especially in a crowded space, it will be the case with new projects.
Pages:
Jump to: