Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 3. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 100
With the current market it is difficult for bounty hunters, the ICO is failing a lot and the market is constantly falling. For the past three months I have only made 600$, and in the future I will not be able to earn anything from the bounty. We need to hope that the market can recover and that ETH could increase to help ICO perform as strongly as 2017.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I was join in many bounties but at this time I just  got too small payment, maybe that was because I jyst joining social media campaign with random bounty and I didn't do a research before
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Make translations, signatures and videos. This brings the greatest income. In social networks this amount is unlikely to get. And the project should be chosen wisely and with luck, as tokens can cost almost anything.
Activity: 56
Thank you for such a post. I read it, understood where I made mistakes. So I will work more productively because of your experience.
Activity: 56
Wow, that's great. I am very happy to read this article, it is very useful for a newbie like me. I will save and add to my lack of knowledge. I hope you can share some of the bounty you are joining for everyone to know, to share experiences.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am spending more than 5 hours per day to watching the ups and downtrend and new bounties and the list of participants on these bounties and to observe and trade with the coins that I think these are good to trade and sometimes I spend unlimited time when trade make confusion or more profit for more loss because these are the parts of the trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
$ 2500 is not easy to find in just 3 months. Previous bounty campaigns were highly rewarded but are now different. In order to receive bonuses must participate in the signature campaign for a long time. Almost all of your time. There are very few bonuses.
Activity: 196
Is it really possible to participate in bounties and earn that much. I don't know, and I might be wrong, but I do not think that It is possible, except you have multiple accounts that you sign up with to do bounties. Well, to earn something reasonable, you might have to sign up for really good projects, and make sure you  do tasks well. Also, get your rank level up, this will increase the stakes that you get/
Activity: 196
I really liked your article, thank you for the detailed description . You inspired me with your example.
copper member
Activity: 382
I am still a newbie but I want to have at least jr member rank to participate on signature bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
Sounds very good! I definitelly need to try that. So far with my experience with bounties I never had so much in 3 months, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Because there are some companies that are giving $5 for my participation.
You and me needs to be lucky in choosing bounty campaigns to participate. I have not received that much with the OP. Maybe we could follow his footsteps. We could also do our own way and share it here when we are successful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Actually, there's no assurance when it comes to the profit from bounties because there's no consistency on the sucess of every bounty program. The profit depends on the market value of the token used as a reward. If the market price of your token is high after being listed on an exchanger, profit will surely be huge. And the problem is that we can't determine which one would have a high market value after the campaign period and market listing.
Activity: 58
To me, the optimun might be using correctly with 1500 bucks assigned no more than six cryptocurrencies spreading between two areas at least.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Sounds very good! I definitelly need to try that. So far with my experience with bounties I never had so much in 3 months, maybe I'm doing something wrong. Because there are some companies that are giving $5 for my participation.
Activity: 420
Well, of course before it was possible to earn such money, but at this stage get a penny, rarely sometimes shoot very well
Activity: 224
I have been 4 months as a participant in various bounties and it seems to be working out pretty well, basically I use Twitter and Facebook. Thank you for the article. I took a lot of useful
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The best profit percentage I've received is from the Bounties that has now the highest market price, I have started joining some bounties in the cryptocurrency market is 2017 when bitcoin was not with its current price and I have earned a very good amount in bounties
Activity: 112
Thanks for posts . thanks to these posts . I want to continue to develop and take part in the bounty . and the motivation at the sight of real results is raised
Activity: 169
Nice write up. I can say I learnt one or two things from this. Am thinking of going into bounties as well, this is helpful.
Activity: 112
I will explore this topic in more detail, I think the topic was beneficial to all who may be interested. I think in the future to participate in the creation of creative content.
Pages:
Jump to: