Pages:
Author

Topic: How to participate in bounties and earn over 2500$ in 3 month - Step By Step! - page 6. (Read 2362 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Thanks to your example, I have a desire to continue bounty
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
You've worked hard to make that money . thank you for sharing your success with us
Activity: 110
Good content. As a legendary and in a bull market it would be even more I guess. I need to step up my game.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
unfortunately,Nowadays it's not as easy as you post it . First of all, social media campaigns are nearly worthless (except for a few which pay in btc) as most campaigns give stakes instead of a fixed number and with no limit of participant,it's USELESS (FROM MY VIEW)
secondly, translation campaign is truly profitable,but as many members figure that out and only 1 participant per bounty,it's really hard to reserve one before someone else precedes you.
thirdly, content and youtube isn't just for everyone as unless you already have content writer skills or a successful youtube channel ,you won't get paid.
fourthly,signature campaign is really good ,but with merit requirement it becomes hard to rank up especially when you still a newbie
to sum up , bounty campaigns can be considered as a passive income ,but with number of new people entering everyday , it becomes let's say LESS Profitable .
copper member
Activity: 266
I like your success story. It motivates me to continue with bounty campaigns.
And thanks for sharing your experiences with us. That will certainly help me.
I would be very happy if i also have a little luck and can earn something with bounty campaigns.
Activity: 84
Interesting. I've only ever done signature campaigns but I never really thought about doing other social media like twitter campaigns and what not. I might have to branch out.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Now listen to my story. I participated in 50 bounty campaigns and 100 airdrops and got $ 50 !!!! For two months !!! So you just got lucky.
Don't worry , you're still in front . Pump accounts in social networks and on the forum . Try writing articles or translations . I can say that I get to earn on Twitter from $ 1,000 per month , so good luck.

Maybe he is not obeying the rules so that he can't get any stakes from the project. There's a problem with him and he need to more because the other project sometimes they will send the payment more 2 months after the promised date.

Anyway can you share what kind of project did you received a 1000$ ? I was amazed Smiley Having that much is difficult right now. You are so blessed!
He said that he is getting that amount of money through Twitter and by pumping his social media accounts so it is possible that he participates in all the campaigns that he can and that is how he gets those kind of earnings it is probably not easy and it takes a lot of time but while that may not be a lot of money in a first world country there are countries where that is a lot of money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
if you do everything you listed you're bound to make a lot more then 2500 in 3 months buddy, i made that much on airdrops and a couple twitter shares, now that iv'e been learning and putting more work in i'm making a good bit more  Grin not to brag but crypto is always doing good and going strong  Smiley this site makes all of it easier too so props to BCT
It looks like you're bragging in your post, I know that you state that you aren't but it does. Make sure you stay making the amount of money that you want while not getting scammed along the way.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
I love this article it really helps me, now I have lots of ideas on how to earn more in joining bounties. This is a great deal for us beginners.
Hope you'll write another helpful article. Thanks bro.
Thanks mate, i am glad tad article was helpfull for you. Bounty projects is best way to start earn money without investment, Hope you also achieve great results
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
I'm very proud of what you did, i'm still new in bounty campaign and want to learn from student like you. Crypto world can make you have a lot of money only in 3 month. I hope you not forget about your study, and i hope you can suggest to me what campaign did you do it right now, actually i'm join bounty campaign already 3 months and i only get about 75$. any telegram group maybe?
I can suggest for you, before you join in bounty, check project WP, read all necessary information, because, also you need join there wehere comunnity is in the best level because its also depends after ICO how comunnity will help develop project.
Activity: 238
I'm very proud of what you did, i'm still new in bounty campaign and want to learn from student like you. Crypto world can make you have a lot of money only in 3 month. I hope you not forget about your study, and i hope you can suggest to me what campaign did you do it right now, actually i'm join bounty campaign already 3 months and i only get about 75$. any telegram group maybe?
Activity: 84
if you do everything you listed you're bound to make a lot more then 2500 in 3 months buddy, i made that much on airdrops and a couple twitter shares, now that iv'e been learning and putting more work in i'm making a good bit more  Grin not to brag but crypto is always doing good and going strong  Smiley this site makes all of it easier too so props to BCT
Activity: 71
I love this article it really helps me, now I have lots of ideas on how to earn more in joining bounties. This is a great deal for us beginners.
Hope you'll write another helpful article. Thanks bro.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Crypto Marketer For Whales
Thank you so much for this guide as this will help all of us and it benefits the community very much. I hope I see more posts like this. By the way, I am also waiting to get some tokens from Aitheon. They have raised 23.8M USD so far!
Activity: 18
It's quite nice to have won all of them with just one member account. I did appreciate your active participation in the other campaigns even though you did not have a big income from signature campaigns. Blog and steemit bounties can make a lot of money. Congratulations
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Or just make a large twitter bot farm that will do the job for you and watch the money coming....There are few guys here with like 100k twitter accounts each that are making 6 figures weekly with twitter campaign only.Cudos to them i tried to do it and failed,signature it is for me Grin
Activity: 41
Sufficiently specific information collected within a few months. The result is still not bad. The author is well done. Respect. I hope to many people, this information will help. Good luck to you
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Now listen to my story. I participated in 50 bounty campaigns and 100 airdrops and got $ 50 !!!! For two months !!! So you just got lucky.
Don't worry , you're still in front . Pump accounts in social networks and on the forum . Try writing articles or translations . I can say that I get to earn on Twitter from $ 1,000 per month , so good luck.

Maybe he is not obeying the rules so that he can't get any stakes from the project. There's a problem with him and he need to more because the other project sometimes they will send the payment more 2 months after the promised date.

Anyway can you share what kind of project did you received a 1000$ ? I was amazed Smiley Having that much is difficult right now. You are so blessed!
Activity: 68
Great theme! Thanks to the author that wrote such detail as is involved in a bounty. All correctly and interestingly written.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: